Chapter 10

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to Touka_Kirishima and Pjykmy.

 

Hello to my new subscribers 😊

 

___________________________________________

 

From the room Jiyeon had been occupying, she went out of the veranda like what she does every time she woke up in the morning. She woke up late today. She barely sleep last night thinking of what happened that night. Almost the whole night time she had been thinking of Myungsoo's kiss. The kiss was explosive. Up until now she could feel his lips on hers. That wasn't on her plan. She shouldn't let him kissed her like that. And most importantly, she shouldn't be liking his kiss. She hated him. Why did she like her enemy's kiss?

She almost jumped when somebody cleared his throat. She didn't heard him coming out of his room to the veranda since her mind is messy. Like a fool, she was staring at him astonishingly when she saw him looking at her while leaning on the railings. She couldn't understand why her heart has to beat rapidly.

He looked so handsome, wearing a slight smile on his lips. His lips kissed so great. She remembered perfectly how they moved against her lips. She shivered at the thought.

Wait a minute. Why did she have to make big deal out of a kiss? It was not as if she had not been kissed before. Why does she have to react like that?

"Good morning." he greet. There was something different with the way he looks at her.

"Good..." she didn't continue because she noticed that the pitch of her voice is different. She cleared . "Good morning." Why is she nervous?

"You woke up late. I was late to wake up too. It's almost lunch. Let's have brunch."

She was about to refused but then she remember that it was part of her tasks to eat with him. Their food is cooked. She was the one cooking their breakfast since they eat fried foods in the morning. What they're going to eat is for brunch so they should have the main dish. He was the one who cooks their main dishes. He has cookbooks. For three times he taught her how to cook but she'll purposely failed it's taste so he gave up and didn't let her cook again.

Jiyeon acted busy with her food in front of the the dining. She's not comfortable with the stares he was giving her. She felt so weird. Since when did she felt awkwardness after kissing a guy?

He started to speak. "Last night..."

"Last night was nothing!" she automatically exclaimed. Then she realized how stupid she was. Why did that came out from ? Shouldn't she be flirting with him now since she has to seduce him to make her plan worked?

'But isn't it, your plan was ruined since last night when you left him alone on the seashore because you were surprised with the effect of his kiss?'

His forehead slightly creases.

"I mean, forget what happened. I was vulnerable and consumed with my emotion that time. I didn't know what I was doing then." Now she wanted to slap herself with what she added. Why does she have to be defensive?

Myungsoo nodded his head after staring at her. For a moment, she thought he looked disappointed. But then he smiled afterwards. "I thought you did that on purpose to seduce me."

Her eyes almost widen thankfully she stopped herself. "W-Why would I seduce you?"

"Trick. To get away from this island."

Now she believes that he was really smarter and clever than her. He guessed her plan last night.

Funny how her plan suddenly disappear just because she got affected with his kiss. But it was nice that she didn't pursue her plan since he already guess it.

"Why? If ever I did that would you be seduced and be carried away with my trick?"

"I think so." he said while the corner of his lips tilted upwards.

She stared at him. Would he really? Or he was just teasing her? She continue eating. He became busy with his food too. She doesn't know why but everytime her gaze landed on his lips she felt like being tickled. She must be nuts. She have to forget about that scene.

 


Jiyeon stared at the cascading water from the waterfalls down the river where Myungsoo had brought her. His private island was beautiful. There were lots of natural sceneries to go to.

"Isn't it beautiful?" ask Myungsoo. The river was surrounded by boulders of rocks. One of the solid piece is where she was seated and the boulder beside her is where Myungsoo was sitting. "This is the most memorable place in this island."

"Memorable?"

"My grandfather was the original owner of this island. I inherited this from him. This island is memorable for him and my grandmother. They met and fell in love in this place."

She got curious with his story. "How did that happen?"

"My granpa took his vacation here that time when he saw a woman lying on the seashore one day, unconscious. He took care of her until she woke up. That's when he learned that the woman was from the wrecked ship."

His story haven't reach the ending yet she was already amazed.  "And that woman was your grandma?"

He nodded. "My grandmother's lucky that she landed on my grandfather's island and she was alive. But she has an injury on her leg. Granpa offered her to stay in this island until she gets better. Then Granpa learned that she runaway from her parents because they were forcing her to marry a man she doesn't love."

"And as they lived alone together in this place, love blossomed between them?" she guess.

He smiled. "Yes. And right there where you're sitting on was where they confessed their love for each other."

She found herself smiling. "That's amazingly romantic."

"You like romance, don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter