Chapter 11

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update 😑

 

This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys. 

Happy reading 😆

_________________________________________

"Give me your hand. I'll help you cross the brook."

Jiyeon stared at the offered hand of Myungsoo. They have to step on the outlying small chunks of rocks on the stream to cross it and get on the grounded part.

"No, thanks. I can manage." she said though she was doubting herself if she can really get across it. She doesn't want to hold Myungsoo's hand. It feels uncomfortable with no valid reason.

"Then you go ahead. You go first."

For a moment she hesitated before stepping on a rock. On the second rock she lost her balance and almost fell. Thankfully Myungsoo was behind her and he got a hold of her before she completely fell. He took her by surprised when he suddenly lifted her up bridal style and started stepping going to the next solid piece of rock.

"Put me down!" she shriek and started struggling.

"Don't move!" he said stopping her. "Or else both of us would fall." he continue stepping on rocks.

Even though she still wanted to protest she decided to shut rather than stumbling and falling down the stream. Their closeness is uncomfortable for her. Face close to each other. She could feel the warm breath coming from his nose. She could smell the fascinating scent of his male cologne. She could feel the warmth of his big palm on her bare leg. But it seems like she was the only one aware of their closeness since he was so concentrated on crossing the stream.

When he stops on one of the stones their eyes met. He didn't look away so she avoided his gaze. From her peripheral vision she saw him smiled. Could he feel her uneasiness? But why is she the only one uncomfortable? Why does her heart beating so fast everytime they get closet to each other?

When they've reached the land he put her down.

"Where are we really going?" she ask while walking after him. Her eyes followed what he was looking. She saw the entrance of a cavern. Her eyes grew wide. "Don't tell me we're going inside that cave?"

"Come." he said walking towards the cavern.

"No way! I'm not gonna enter that cave! It looks creepy!" she frighteningly objected.

"Rest assured that there are no wild animals inside it. And if there is, don't worry. I'm right here. I won't let them butchered you." he said smirking.

He then started dragging her towards the cave despite of her struggling.

"No! No! I don't want to enter that creepy cave!" but he go deaf ears on her. He still drags her inside it. She started squealing while hugging one of his arms. He successfully dragged her inside.

It's not that dark inside since it was morning and there are small holes on the upper part of the cave where the light is coming from. She could see the scary rock formations around the high ceiling of the cave.

"Shush! You'll wake the bats." he said in a whispering manner trying to stop her from squealing in fear.

She was agonize with fear. "Bats?" Her body started trembling with fear when she looked up to the cave's ceiling and saw the black things hanging on it. "No!" she hugged his arm tightly. "Let's get out of here! I'm afraid of bats!" she squealed when one of those creatures flew to the other part of the cave. Agonizing from fear she hugged Myungsoo's whole body with her eyes shut tightly closed. He wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay. They won't hurt you. I won't let them get near you."

"I don't like it here anymore. Let's get out of here. I'm scared." When she heard something moved around and flapping of bats wings she jumped on him, literally, and hugged him very tight hiding her face on his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. But Myungsoo didn't even moved a muscle to bring her out of the cave and it seems like her weight was just nothing to him, he didn't falter when she jumped at him.

Later on she started having thoughts. Looks like he was enjoying her hugs. He was taking advantage of her being scared. She confirmed her suspicion when she opened her eyes and looked at his face and saw him grinning.

She quickly let go of him and brought her feet down the ground then pushed him away from her. "ert!"

"Why am I a ert? Aren't you the one who constrict like a snake? You even jumped at me and hug me like a koala."

"I'm scared that's why I hugged you! But you're taking advantage of my situation. ert!"

"Okay then, don't touch me and don't jump at me anymore. So you won't get to accused me of being a ert."

A bat came flying on their way. She jum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter