Chapter 1

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd of students loitering around the walkway split in half as Jiyeon walked inside the Empire University. Almost all of the students she pass through are looking at her. She was wearing a Dolce and Gabbana dress, a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes, and a bag from Prada. Everyday she was aware that her clothes, shoes, fashion accessories and her hairstyle are what her female schoolmates looking at. But boys did not care much about her fashion sense. She knew that they were just interested in her face and figure.

 

 

There was no student she met who didn't know her in EU. Why, she was the campus "Queen Bee". She was the leader of the clique composed of the most fashionable girls in school.

 

 

She knew she had an attitude. She didn't care even if many of the girls at shool hates her guts, as long as the guys treat her like a Queen. She was the subject of anger and envy of many girls, yet she knew they secretly wanted to be in her shoes.

 

 

Lots of guys lining up who wanted to court her. She had dated a few and dumped them afterwards. She had never been smitten over a guy before until she set her eyes on Lee Jong Suk. Jiyeon didn't know what he has but she was so into him. But sad to say, he doesn't feel same way.

 

 

At first she thought he was just playing hard to get but later on she learned that he didn't really have any interest for her.

 

 

It was hard for someone like her to accept the fact that Jong Suk did not like her. She had everything a guy would want in a woman. She was rich, beautiful, and popular. Jiyeon would do anything to make him hers. Everything she likes would always be hers. He was the first guy she ever love.

 

 

Sometimes when she found an opportunity she would act all cute on him to get his attention but then she will only end up annoyed as he would just ignore her, like always. He was kinda snob making it more challenging for her. She knew that his heart will soften up for her and he will love her someday.

 

 

Passing through an hallway she saw her two friends who were waiting for her to arrive. They started walking with her.

 

 

"Are you going to the party tonight, Jiyeonah?" ask Eunjung, one of her friends. She was talking about the birthday party of Jang Dongwoo the team captain of their school's soccer varsity team.

 

 

"Of course." Jiyeon answered still walking. "Is Jong Suk oppa coming?"

 

 

"From what we have gathered, yes, he's coming to the party." Hyomin answered, the ditzy between them three.

 

 

She smiled. "Good." She had plans for tonight.

 

 

 


 

Myungsoo looked at the passage behind the old building where his three ex-fratmates had went into. They are already out of sights and maybe they had climb over the wall to get out of EU. Those three guys had helped him and Jong Suk to make their plan on making Suzy fall for his cousin, Bae Suzy is a brat who was Jong Suk's closed competition for presidential position in Engineering Student Council election.

 

 

He stared back to his friend and cousin Jong Suk who was holding his shoulder. It looks like Jong Suk got hurt pretty bad with their fake fight with his ex-fratmates to make it look like his cousi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter