Chapter 13

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, is Myungsoo there in his office?" Jiyeon ask one of Myungsoo's staffs when she came in his office of CESAC where he seated as the president.

"Yes, Jiyeon sshi. Come in. He was talking to Jong Suk sshi. Just knock on the door."

She suddenly hesitated if she will still come to his office or not. But then she thought that it might be the right time she was waiting for. It's much better that Myungsoo was there when she ask for his cousin's forgiveness.

She was about to knock on the door but she stilled. She heard Jong Suk mentioned her name.

"Was it true that you and Jiyeon are officially dating?"

She didn't heard a response from Myungsoo but she imagined that he nodded his head to answer his cousin's question.

"Since when?" Jong Suk ask again.

"It doesn't matter. The important thing is, she wouldn't bother you again. My plan worked. I told you I'll take care of her, didn't I?"

"What you mean is, you made her fall for you so she won't bother me again? Well, why would I be surprised? You made me do that trick to Suzy as well. I just hope that you have thought of making Jiyeon fall for you before to make her stop chasing me. Then maybe she couldn't have separated me from Suzy."

She felt herself froze from what she heard. So, Myungsoo just made her fall for him to lose her interest on Jong Suk and make her stop chasing his cousin? So it means that Myungsoo doesn't really love her? Was he just fooling her? She shook her head. Everything she heard were all lies. Myungsoo love her. She could feel his love for her.

"I'm sorry, bro. I moved too late. But at least, now you can stop thinking about the problems she will cause. She's completely over you." said Myungsoo.

Tears started to form on her eyes. He didn't deny what Jong Suk had said that he just used a trick on her. He didn't told his cousin that he love her.

"I don't agree with what you did, Myungsoo. But maybe she deserves that for what she's done to me and Suzy. I won't ask when do you plan on breaking up with her. But while you are with her, make her realize her faults. Thanks, bro."

She didn't heard anything anymore from Myungsoo. Her tears started to flow down her cheeks. Myungsoo doesn't love her for real. Making her fall for him was just part of his trick. Everything was just a ploy for Jong Suk's sake.

But why does it feels like he love her for real? But then, he was a schemer. He was full of freaking tricks. He could definitely act to support his schemes. She heard it loud and clear. He did not really love her. And it hurts like hell.
 

 





"What did you say?"

Jiyeon look at Myungsoo. It was obvious t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter