Chapter 5

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're all invited to Jong Suk's party."

Park Jiyeon's steps  slows down because of what she heard while walking on the walkway inside the campus. She was determined to ignore Myungsoo all the time but when she heard those words from him, she had the urge to walk towards him and join the conversation he was having with the other students.

It was already two weeks since he caught her in Jong Suk's unit and warned her that he will punish her. Looks like he was just all words and lack of action since the semester is about to end three days from now but he still haven't done anything to punish her. Myungsoo is just scaring her, she was sure of it. He wanted to see if he can scare her. She's not going to stay away from Jong Suk just because he said so.

"Jong Suk is throwing a party? What for?" ask one of the guys Myungsoo was talking to.

That was also the question going inside her head. Jiyeon decided to stay there and listen to their conversation more. She was facing them backwards and stood beside one of the pillars under the roofed walkway to make it look like she was not eavesdropping.

Myungsoo cleared his throat before answering. "Auntie Sunghee recently bought a private island that she wants to give to Jong Suk as a gift."

"Daebak." exclaimed the other guy while the others are obviously in awe.

"You know her mom loves fixing parties, right?" Myungsoo continued.

Mrs. Lee Sunghee was an events planner.

"She wants to throw a surprise party for Jong Suk. The party will be held at the island."

An island party? Excitement rush through her vein with what Myungsoo had said. She imagined herself wearing a Hawaiian outfit and dancing with Jong Suk on the shore. She wanted to go to the party!

"You can also spend your one week vacation in there."

A party and a vacation in one? That sounded awesome. And with Jong Suk? That was super awesome.

"That's cool! We will go. But how are we going to get there?" ask one of the guys.

"There's a yacht that will take the guests to the island."

"When is the party?"

"This coming saturday."

Starting saturday the class officially ends. She needed to come to that party. This is the opportunity she had been waiting for to talk to Jong Suk and ask for his forgiveness.

Two weeks ago, Suzy left the school and didn't finish the semester. Jiyeon heard that Suzy flew to the States. Of course, Jong Suk was devastated. Without Myungsoo's help he would've probably failed all their subjects.

She knew that she was responsible for Suzy's departure. Myungsoo or Suzy's friends must've told Jong Suk about what she did. That's why her love had been ignoring her from time to time and still obviously mad at her.

Her plan was to talk to him alone and ask for his forgiveness. That was the start of her plan. Now that Suzy was gone she would make sure that no one would be on her way with all her efforts to have  Jong Suk's attention and love. She would help him to recover from his broken heart. He had to realize that it was her who was meant to be with him and not Suzy. She still haven't made up a plan on how to talk to him without being ignored. If she would attend that party on the island there would be a chance to make her plan works.

"Where is that private island of Jong Suk anyway?"

"Somewhere in Gyeongsangnam province."

"Will there be plenty of guests?"

"The guests are chosen. Auntie ask me to invite Jong Suk's guests since Jong Suk is unaware of the party because it's a surpise."

The excitement she was feeling slightly evaporated. If Myungsoo have the powers to invite people for that party, she was sure he would not invite her or even let her attend the party. But she cannot let that to happen, she has to attend that party.

 

Park Jiyeon walk beside Kim Myungsoo on the corridor when she saw him walking alone. "Hey, Myungsoo!"

He faced her and abruptly stop walking. His forehead creases when he saw her. Maybe he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter