Chapter 8

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun gets ready to tell her story to Chaeyoung. They both sits comfortably on the bench in the park. "It's windy and cloudy today. Even the weather have the same feelings as us now. It's look like it will be raining but the wind keep blowing the dark cloud away. Just like us who want to cry but we can't as someone who's the cause of the sadness is someone dear to us" Chaeyoung said. Dahyun hear her words and just keeping her smile. Dahyun then get started. She begins her story on how she and Sana met.

 

Flashback

It's already morning. Dahyun stretched her sore arms which she intentionally use her arm as her pillow. She let out a groan when she try to stretch her arm. She yamned and smacking her lips. She still feels sleepy eventhough she went to bed ealier than the usual. Her hair sprawled all over her face. Her legs swing over the side of her bed and he then sit up on her bed with another deep yawn. She feels kind of strange because her room is so silence right. It feels weird because Tzuyu, the early bed always woke up early which will make a noise when she changed her clothes.

Her eyes lazily trailed to her phones that she placed on her bed side. She then stand immediately from her bed when she ssaw the time on her phone. It's 9:47 am. "! I have class in 10:00 am. She then quickly changed her clothes. She brushes her teeth without taking a shower. Before she left her room, she saw a sticky notes left by her roommates. 'We have try to wake you up but you refuses. Don't be late to the class' . "I have 2 roommates but I still no one can wake me up. Wow Dahyun. Somehow you always amaze me in a weird thing" she talks to herself while running to her class.

"Wait. Where is my class for today's class. This is why I shouldn't just follow Tzuyu" she then remembered that she didn't know where her class is and try to call Tzuyu. "Oh, you got up early today. That's unusual of you" Tzuyu said when she pick up her phone. "Don't tease me. Now tell me where our class is for today" Dahyun asked the latter. "Class? Wow Dahyun. It's Saturday today. We don't have any class on the weekends." the latter answered her. "Then what about that sticky note on the door?" she asked her again. "That note is for yesterday. So you didn't even see the note yesterday. I got to go" Tzuyu answered.

"Wait. Where are you going today? And where's Chaeyoung. She isn't in the room either." Dahyun asked again. "She's going out somewhere with Jeongyeon unnie. Okay bye" Tzuyu answered as she fed up by Dahyun for asking questions non-stop. "I got so worked up going to class but there is actually no class. Haha. Can't blame them either. Maybe I should go have my breakfast now" she then go to the cafe nearby. She go straight to the cafe that sell waffle. As she thought, the cafe is filled with customers as the waffle sells there was so delicious.

Luckily she found an empty table near the window. She put her bag on the chair and go to the counter to order her waffle. She then take her sit back at the table after she done ordering her waffle. She's now waiting for the waiter of the cafe to deliver her waffle. After a few minute of waiting, a figure then stand beside the table Dahyun is currently sitting. "You can place it there" Dahyun sain to the figure while pointing at the table. "Sorry, I'm not the waiter here. I can't seem to find any vacant seats here. May I sit here? Or are you waiting for someone now?" she said to Dahyun. "Oh sorry. I though you are the waiter. Haha. Please be seated. I come alone today" Dahyun said to the girl. "Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter