Chapter 6

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday now. Most people despise Monday but not for Jeongyeon. Not only Chaeyoung and her roommates who find it weird that she like Monday, even she herself found it weird. As usual, to start the day Jeongyeon attend her Japanese Language class. It's not because she took the class because she want to learn the language, she enroll in the class because the lecturer is too lenient. She can even sleep comfortably in the class and the lecturer still won't wake her up.

As the class is just and elective subject and not her core subject, she really didn't care about the class at all as long as she attend the class to prevent her from getting bar from the final exam. While Jeongyeon still daydreaming while waiting for the lecturer, a sliding sound of door is soon heard by her. The bald lecturer of her as usual wearing his favourite vest and walks quickly to his desk. "Good morning students. Today, we got new students who would joins our class. Please come in" said the lecturer.

Jeongyeon feels shock when she see the new students came in the class. She can't believe her eyes. She stop daydreaming for a while. "Introduce yourself please" the lecturer said to the new students with a stern voice. "Hi, I'm Im Nayeon. You can call me Nayeon. Nice to meet you" the girl said introducing herself cheerfully. "Good morning, I'm Myoui Mina" the other girl said shortly. "Thank you. Please take your seat. Ms. Im, you can sit beside Jihyo and Ms. Mina can sit beside Jeongyeon" the lecturer said while pointing to Jeongyeon and Jihyo who's sitting behind her.

Both of the girls proceed to their seat and the lecturer start his lesson for the day. "Morning Jeongyeon-ah, it's been 3 days since the last time we met" Nayeon tell to Jeongyeon after she take her seat and greet Jihyo who's sitting beside her. "Morning Nayeon. It's been 3 months already you know" Jeongyeon tell her. Mina who's sitting beside her once again smirking to her jokes.

"Haha, you are so random as usual. I never imagined that you would take this class too" the girl said to her back. "I'm just taking this class because it's 'fun'. What about you?" she asked back to the girl. "I'm taking this class because I don't know what to take for my elective subject so I just follow Mina's choice" the latter answered her. "Please focus" the lecturer said after hearing his students are talking while facing his back to the students as he's writing some notes on the whiteboard.

The class then become quiet. Nayeon give all her attention during the class as she know that's she didn't quite knew the japanese language. She just follow Mina taking this class which obviously Mina will easily pass the subject as she is a japanese. Eventhough she really want to give her full attention to the class, she feel bothered by something. She know she shouldn't act like that, but she didn't quite like to see Mina conversing friendly with Jeongyeon. She try to ignore her feeling and feeling bad as she didn't quite like her own friend, Mina is conversing with Jeongyeon.

"You shouldn't be like this Nayeon. She's your friend. Why would you prevent her from talking with Jeongyeon. It's not like you have anything going on with Jeongyeon anyway" she told herself to keep her calm. It's all in vain as she still feel bothered when she see Mina laughing at Jeongyeon lame jok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter