Chapter 3

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just standing still there like a scarecrow. "Gosh. She's so freakin beautiful" Chaeyoung thought to herself. Pretty face, eyes, lips, nose, the black hair shoulder length just so damn perfect. Her movement is so calm, light and elegant. All. All about that girl who's standing less than a metre in front of Chaeyoung is.... perfect.

"Nice to meet you, small one. I'm Mina" Mina said and smile sheepishly while patting Chaeyoung head. After the sudden touch from Mina, Chaeyoung got back to the reality. She blushed and her face is now as red as a tomato. 

Jeongyeon who saw the red-faced Chaeyoung then try to dongsaeng. "This is the first time I see this lion cub's face turned to red". Chaeyoung then elbowed Jeongyeon in order to stop her from teasing her again.

"Okay...okay. But who would thought that today I would found a horse with a horn out of nowhere" Jeongyeon continued. Nayeon showed some weird face trying to showed that is she the only one that didn't understand Jeongyeon's word.

Chaeyoung has had enough of this kind of randomness from her hyung. "This is what I told you before Nayeon. This girl is so random. She might be referring to the ferrari car she saw before. You too Mina, don't bother this girl at all" she explained to Nayeon while taking a glance at Mina. Nayeon then look at Mina too. Both she and Chaeyoung surprised to see only Mina laugh chuckily at Jeonyeon. 

"She have a really low sense of humour if she's laughing at the jokes" both Chaeyoung and Nayeon thought when they look Mina's laughing. Once again, Chaeyoung starts to drift in her own thought. "Why does the sound of her laughing can refreshen me up? It's been a long time since I feel this way". 

Nayeon then snap her finger in front of Chaeyoung's face. "We got to go guys. Thank you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter