Chapter 10

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has rise from the horizon. As usual, Tzuyu is the one among the three roommates who would wake up first. As it still 9.30 am, Tzuyu didn't bother to wake both Dahyun and Chaeyoung up as their class in Tuesday usually start at 2.00 pm. Tzuyu is not the type of person who would into other's problem but she can't keep herself from sticking her nose into one of her roommate's problem. Tzuyu is a type of people which didn't bother about anyone else but she couldn't help from noticing something is wrong with her roommate.

Yesterday, while Tzuyu is doing her homework in their room after she take a lunch with Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Nayeon, both Dahyun and Chaeyoung come back at the same time eventhough they go seperate ways before. So Tzuyu just thought that maybe they met at somewhere. What she notices the behaviour of her roommate, Chaeyoung. After she step into the room, Tzuyu can feel a strange immensible aura radiating from Chaeyoung. She knows that Chaeyoung is a calm person. She is very different from Dahyun which always have dorky side within her but both of them actually quite a cheerful person.

But the current Chaeyoung now is very different from the Chaeyoung that Tzuyu ever knew. The normal Chaeyoung would always busy herself with drawing on her sketchbook but the Chaeyoung she see yesterday is like a lifeless Chaeyoung. She stare at the ceiling for a couple of hours. Sometimes, Chaeyoung noticed that Chaeyoung got teary eyes so she became concerned with the condition of her roommate. Chaeyoung also rejected from having dinner with both her and Dahyun. Dahyun and Tzuyu packs some foods for Chaeyoung but she didn't even have a single bite as Tzuyu look at the foods whch is still neatly packed with plastic bags.

Tzuyu have asked Dahyun about Chaeyoung's condition as she is the last person to be with Chaeyoung before she become like this. "What happened to her? Do you know anything about this?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun. "I don't know. Yeah we met at the park yesterday. She seem okay untill she got a phone call from someone" Dahyun aswered her. "Who called her?" Tzuyu asked the latter again. "I don't know. When she receives the call, her cheerful dimple dissappeared right away. I don't bother to ask her as it is her privacy. Maybe the girl she like called her to said that she sick or dying" the latter answered her while shrugging her shoulders.

"Chaeyoung like someone? Who?" the taller girl questioned again. "I don't know. I never met her. Don't tell her that I told you this. Her name is Mina. I hope I didn't fall in love with Mina when I met her later. Or else it will be hard for Chaeyoung to deal with later on" Dahyun tell to Tzuyu while smiling awkwardly as she give a signal for Tzuyu. "Okay. I hope she get better soon" Tzuyu answered the latter back without having a single clue about what Dahyun just told her. After strectching her limb for a while, she then go take her bath.

She put a small towel on her head after she finish taking her bath in order t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter