Chapter 1

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He have a square face and have a haircut like the army" said Jeongyeon chuckily to Chaeyoung. "and it's hard to see him as you can't see him actually" she add then. Chaeyoung start to wonder how this man look like and become flustered when Jeongyeon said that we can't see him. "Why we can't see him. Is he a ghost or something?" said Chaeyoung to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon start to laugh histerically and make Chaeyoung wondering why would this friend of her starts to laugh loudly at the cafe they were currently sitting.

"He's not a ghost. He's better than that.He's John Cena and thats why you can't see him" Jeongyeon starts to laugh again when she said. Chaeyoung start to lose her temper because of her friend sillyness.

"Yaaah Yoo Jeongyeon, I ask you to describe about a proper guy, not making a lame joke" she glared at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon starts to feel the seriousness from the shorter girl and asking for her forgiveness "Sorry my dongsaeng, I'm just joking because your face look stressful. I want to cheer you up for a little bit. Okay I will be serious but tell me why you do this thing though?".

Chaeyoung starts to complain about this assignment given by her lecturer from her art class. "You know that the police use a sketcher when they want to sketch the criminal face from the witness point of view right, we were asked to sketch a random face by asking people around us to describe any face their want." 

Jeongyeon understand her friend seriousness now and now trying to help her. "Okay let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter