Chapter 11

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeng? Are you okay? Why do you act like this?" Mina said to Chaeyoung. She never expected that Chaeyoung would shout at her. She feels shocked and confuse at the same time. She feels shocked because Chaeyoung suddenly burst in her anger while confusing on what made Chaeyoung's mood suddenly changed. Mina then try to pat Chaeyoung's head to calm her down but the latter slaps her hands away. "What wrong Chaeng?" Mina ask again. "Don't touch me unnie. Don't even try to calm me down right now. Don't even think that this is not your fault unnie" Chaeyoung answered Mina while glaring at her.

"What are you saying Chaeng?" Mina ask as she is confuse by what Chaeyoung is saying right now. "Do you feel happy unnie? Did you find yourself smile broadly when you are with her? Have you count how many butterflies are there in your stomach when you spend time with her? Did you ever hope that time would stop when both of you are talking? Did you realise you always laugh chuckily when she talks to you? Have you felt your heart skip a beat? Not once but many times it makes your heart skips a beat. Did you ever feel that you want to embrace her eventhough she just standing or sitting beside you? Did you ever think yourself as a selfish person when you just want to keep her for yourself? I'm pretty sure that you feel happy now after you found the girl that make you want to do all those things right, unnie?" Chaeyoung said with a stern voice.

"Of course I had feel like that Chaeng. Of course I had experienced all those thing but I don't think you would understand Chaeng" Mina answered the question. "What do you mean I don't understand? I understand all of that! I experienced all of that from that single day. Do you even know what I feel? Don't just assume anything if you didn't even know anything about me. I'm pretty sure both of us feels the same way. Except that the latter of our feeling is a different people. But I guess your feeling is well received. You don't need to waorry about a thing then" Chaeyoung once again shouts her statement while smirking.

"Why are you acting like this Chaeng? This is not you. You are not the type to said all this things Chaeng. You have changed" Mina said to Chaeyoung while moving her gaze to the ground. She feels so sad right now. She looks at the ground so that the shorter girl can't see her teary eyes. "I changed? Hahaha. Do you even know my nature?" Chaenyoung answered Mina with a provocative sound. "Don't just simply said that you have known me enough to know that I have changed. Do you think that spending time with Jeongyeon unnie make you suddenly knows the real me? Do you really think like that? I'm pretty sure that you never even thought about anyone else w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter