Chapter 13

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After reaching their room, Dahyun witness how much of a mess Chaeyoung looking right now, She hands the hot coffee to both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and ask “What happen to you Chaeyoung that made you look like a mess?”. Chaeyoung explain everything to Dahyun especially the part when Mina and Jeongyeon are together and everything that she said to Mina except the part where she rips her sketchbook apart because it somehow has passes her mind and also omit the fact that Tzuyu had told her that she is dating someone because she knows that Dahyun will understand that Tzuyu is dating that girl and it will hurt her more.

The next day, the trio, Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Dahyun went to school normally like nothing had happen the day before, Reaching their school, they separated for Chaeyoung has a different class that she has to attend in the morning while Dahyun and Tzuyu has the same class.

On the way to her class, Chaeyoung sees the other trio which is Jeongyeon, Mina and Nayeon, she saw that Mina is smiling towards Jeongyeon, it hurts her deep inside, but she manage to keep her smiling face when the oldest of the three runs towards her and ask her “Where are you yesterday Chaeyoung-ssi, I only saw Dahyun and Tzuyu the whole day?, “I was not feeling well yesterday unnie, so I was staying at my room the whole day”, she said that while glancing at Mina but the latter keep focusing and smiling at Jeongyeon, her smile falter for a second without anyone noticing except for Nayeon, Nayeon also notice Jeongyeon attention towards Mina and she indeed feels jealous.”Chaeyoung must be hurting inside now,looking at the sight that is happening in front of her.”, Nayeon said to herself.

“Yah smol bean, where were you yesterday and why did you run away from Me and Mina the other day and didn’t answer my call?”, Jeongyeon said to Chaeyoung. “YAH OSTRICH-HYUNG!!!!!!, I was not feeling well yesterday that is why I didn’t come to school and stayed at home for the whole day, also I forgot that a teacher calls for me the other day so I had to run to get to her and my phone was dead the whole day for I had forgotten to charge it the night before.”, “Aish, I thought you were running away from us”. ”Goodbye, unnie,hyung I gotta go or im gonna be late for class.”,Chaeyoung said. “That’s weird, she didn’t even greet you Mina, its like you doesn’t exist in her eyes. Did something happen between the two of you Mina?”, Nayeon ask towards Mina. “Something did happen, but we’ll talk about it next time.” Mina said, “What happen between those two that Mina need to talk privately with Jeongyeon.”Nayeon overheard those two and thought to herself.

What seems to be a normal day at school for Chaeyoung seems to be a hellish day fate seems to be playing with Chaeyoung for it seems she always pass by the trio or they manage to find Chaeyoung and calls for her to walk with them. She has to find excuses to avoid them to the extent that she had to use her earphone to the max volume to ignore the calling of her Hyung. Jeongyeon, Mina and Nayeon realises that Chaeyoung is avoiding and ignoring them after so many encounter that day, They shrug it off with the reason that maybe Chaeyoung is busy.

During lunch that day, Nayeon manage to bring Chaeyoung to their school rooftop to have lunch with her and talk about why is Chaeyoung avoiding them three.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter