Chapter 5

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung keep her silence after she said that. Before she can even continue her story, rains start to fall. Feels shock by the sudden rain, Mina grab Chaeyoung's left hand and run to the shady tree to prevent them from getting wet by the rains. Just like a typical romance scene when a boy grab the girl's hand to lead them to certain places, that is how Chaeyoung feel right now. Her heart beats faster.

While looking at her hand which been grabbed by Mina before they reached under the shady tree, Chaeyoung put her left hand at her heart hoping that Mina wouldn't hear her heart that's beating faster than usual. What Chaeyoung didn't expect is that Mina's hand make her feels safe even if there is a presence of thunder roaring loudly. "Seems like we gonna stuck here under this tree until the rain stops as both of us didn't bring an umbrella with us but at least we can spend more time together right Chaeng?" Mina said to Chaeyoung when they reached the shady tree.

Chaeng remembered that she have packed her umbrella inside her bag but didn't mention about it to Mina as she is the one actually want to spend more time with Mina. Chaeng nod answering Mina's question. "Why don't you continue your story from before Chaeng? I'm still curious about it" Mina asked the latter. Without wasting anymore time, Chaeyoung continue her story and tell Mina how she got into the accident.

 

Flashback

"As usual, she always come late" Chaeyoung complained silently because of Jeongyeon. Both of them agreeing to meet at the usual park that they spend every evening to skate there. 10 minutes later, Jeongyeon arrives while riding her skateboard. She smiles shamelessly to Chaeyoung without having any concern that the latter have waiting for her quite a while.

"Sorry Chaeyoung, I found a new ice cream shop that just open today. The shops just located 3 blocks away from here. Maybe we can layover there for a couple of minutes after we've done skateboarding. What do you think?" Jeongyeon asked the latter hoping the latter would cool off a bit. "Okay" Chaeyoung answered shortly. 2 hours passed since they start skateboarding. Both of them now feel tired and aggre to call the day off.

"Let's race to the ice cream shop that you mentioned before unnie. The one who come late will treat the other. How about that?" Chaeyoung suggest to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon shakes her head not aggreing to the latter as it sound dangerous but soon forced to agree after Chaeyoung threaten her taht she will not spend her time with her again if she rejecting the suggestion.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon than racing to the shop while riding their skateboard. While they were skating at the shoulder of the road, a car suddenly become wild and speeding at the road. The car come closer to both of them without even bother to slow down. Jeongyeon who realizes that the car is speeding towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter