Chapter 15

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 4 hours of tiring flight, Dahyun finally arrived in Kyoto.She walks around feeling lost because she cant understand Japanese, while walking around she accidentally bump into someone, the strangers purse fall down and Dahyun immediately pick it up and bow towards the stranger and said, “ahhh, go-gomenasai.” , she flustered while apologizing , “Its nothing Dahyun-ah, it only my purse to begin with. If its my phones you will have to pay for it.” the stranger said and Dahyun feels confused because the stranger answered in Korean and the voice seems familiar to her.So she look up and makes a suprised face then it changes to a confused one back. “ Momo-unnie? What are you doing here, aren’t you suppose to be in class?” , “I should ask the same question to you also Dahyun-ah, also how can I be in class and do our assignment when my partner in crime is not in class so I decide to follow you here.” , “Jinjja!!, I’m sorry about our partnered assignment and that you have to follow.” , “No worries also im just kidding about following you, I’m returning home for a bit to meet my parents and its a coincidence that we are on the same flight. So what you really doing here Dahyun-ah?” , “ahhhh, I’m on a self made holiday?” , “Why are you on a holiday in a middle of the semester, for me I have the permission of our lecturer but for you, are you not worried of getting barred from the final?” , “I’m worried but I realised that I need a break from life for a short while” , ‘Is it because of the news of she in a relationship? I know about your feelings Dahyun-ah, I can see it when you look at her.” , "what news?" "Don't neeed to be shocked Dahyun-ah. We know well how that squirrel like girl behave if something happens.She's the type of person who can't contain her feelings.everyone realise that.Except you maybe. Maybe you been blinded to her.Just her" “oh.yeah, it is because of the news.” , “Stay strong Dahyun-ah” , “Thank you Momo-unnie”

 

IF ONLY YOU WOULD LOOK AT ME LIKE YOU LOOK AT HER,IF ONLY YOU REALISE MY FEELINGS FOR YOU

 

“Btw Dahyun-ah, do you have anywhere to stay?” , “ohhhh, WAIT!!!!!!! I forgot to book a hotel for myself!!!!” , “You're funny Dahyun, how can you forget about it.alright then its settle that you will be staying with me during you stay here.” , “But Momo-unnie, wouldn’t I disturb you family then?” , “Nahh, they said its okay,” “but but but,” , “No buts, you will stay with me. Besides,I need to take care of you so you will not do anything stupid and I can show you around easily as well.”, “AISHH, I won’t do anything stupid.Anyways thank you unnie.” " I doubt that. I know you to well Dahyun-ah.Only you didn't know that" "Thank you unnie", “Hahaha lets go.”, Momo takes Dahyun hand to lead the way which makes Dahyun blush a bit.

They reached Momo’s house in Kyotanabe using train then they greeted Momo’s parents and her big sister. After they chat for a while, Momo said that she wanted to show Dahyun around town and have dinner with her outside to show the best japanese cuisine around town. Momo always leads Dahyun around by holding Dahyun’s hand, this action managed to makes Dahyun blush all night long without her having no thought on why she behaves like that. On the way back to Momo’s house when Dahyun were not focusing when walking she tripped on a stone but is saved by Momo, their stance are like when someone is dancing waltz and both of them stares at each others eyes but they broke the stares when Momo clears and pull Dahyun to a stand. They walk in awkward silence for a while in their journey to Momo’s house.

“Dahyun-ah, we will sleep together in my roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter