Chapter 2

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending her lunch with Jeongyeon at the cafe, Chaeyoung hurried back to her class which will start in 10 minutes. Chaeyoung is a second year student while Jeongyeon is a third. She and Jeongyeon met when she's still a first year student. They met in the park when both of them are skating in the park. After met for several time, both of them try to get to know each other and later on eventually become a bestfriend.

When Chaeyoung reached her desk, her roommates and bestfriends that sit behind her asked her where she have been. "I'm having lunch with Jeongyeon unnie. Sorry because I don't have my lunch with u guys, I'm actually asking for a favour from Jeongyeon unnie". They just nodded when Chaeyoung expained her reason for dissappearing during luch. "Make sure you tell us beforehand later. We were worried if u haven't got your lunch yet" said Dahyun to Chaeyoung. Tzuyu just nodded agreeing  to Dahyun.

The class suddenly become quite as the math lecturer enter the class. During the class, Chaeyoung can't even concentrate in the class. She is busy sketching the face of the lecturer until suddenly her phone vibrate. She checks her phone and founds that she receives a message from her hyung. The messages stated that Jeongyeon asked her to meet her in front of her faculty as Jeongyeon asked her to have dinner together and Jeongyeon would treat her too.

When the math class have finished, Chaeyoung rushed to Jengyeon's faculty. When she reched the faculty, Jeongyeon is already waiting for her instead. "If it not because I was the one asking you to have a di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter