Chapter 9

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why am I feeling like this, why am I irritated everytime I saw Jeongyeon and Mina walking together,talking like I didn't exist beside both of them and when Mina laughs at Jeongyeon lame jokes. The wink that Jeongyeon gave to Mina bothered me the most,What does it means?". Nayeon thought to herself."I should be more supportive and happy for Mina's relationship with Jeongyeon, but why do I feel like I would lose everything that is important to me if Jeongyeon and Mina are really in a relationship." Nayeon said to herself.

"Miss Im, would you please pay attention to the class!!" The teacher call towards Nayeon who is deep in thought. The sound of the lecturer's voice wake Nayeon up while Mina is giggling at Nayeon's face expression and reaction. After waking up, Nayeon looks around the class realizing that Jeongyeon is not in the class. Then she heard that Mina is currently calling someone."Have you found her yet?" Mina ask the recipient,"I still don't find her yet. Don't worry. You just focus in your class. I will continue searching for her" the recipient answer. "That voice, why does it sounds like Jeongyeon voice?" Nayeon thought.

"Yah Mina, who are you calling in the middle of the class? And have you seen Jeongyeon? She's not in the class" she ask Mina, "That was Jeongyeon and she's still searching for Chaeyoung", "What?What happen? Why is Jeongyeon searching for Chaeyoung?". "Chaeyoung run away from me and Jeongyeon when we saw her outside of class just now. That is why Jeongyeon is searching for her to ask her for the reason why did she run away when she saw us." Mina answered. "Chaeyoung must be hurting inside when she saw Mina and Jeongyeon together" Nayeon thought.to herself.

"Nayeon, Jeongyeon said that she want to walk with us to our dorm after school, are you okay with it?" Mina said to Nayeon,"Why would I not be okay with Jeongyeon walking with us to our dorm. I'm glad she want to walk us to the dorm "Nayeon answered. "I can ask Jeongyeon to accompany me for a stroll at the  park near our dorm when we reach our dorm", Nayeon thought again..

It is the end of class for the day.Nayeon and Mina are waiting at the gate for Jeongyeon for 10 minutes then Nayeon saw Jeongyeon running towards them. "Jeongyeon-ah" Nayeon yelled at the incoming Jeongyeon. "What is it bunny girl?". "Yah, who are you calling bunny girl" Nayeon fight back while both Mina and Jeongyeon were laughing at her. "Jeongyeon-ah, have you found Chaeyoung?" Mina ask Jeogngyeon,"I still can't find her, she doesn't even answer my call or text. I will just have to continue searching for her after this" she answered. "Guys, lets go home" Nayeon said to the both of them.

On the way to our dorm, Nayeon felt left out around when both Mina and Jeongyeon who looks like they are in they're own world. "How I wish that we already reach our dorm so I can ask Jeongyeon to go to the park with me" she thought to herself. After a few minutes walking, They reached their destination which is Nayeon and Mina's dorm."Alright, see you guys tomorrow at our university!" Jeongyeon said to both Mina and Nayeon. "Take care Jeongyeon!" said Mina. "Yosh its time to ask Jeongyeon to accompany me to the park" Nayeon cherred herself up..

"Jeongyeon-ah". "Yes, bunny girl". "Yah, I'm not a bunny girl, aish. Jeongyeon-ah, can you accompany me to the park?. "Sure Nayeon, would you like to come with us Mina?". "Aish why did she have to ask Mina, I want this to be just the two of us." Nayeon thought to herself. "You can just go together with Nayeon,Jeongyeon. I have homework to finish up by tonight." Mina answered Jeongyeon while winking on Jeongyeon. "Alright, Let's go Nayeon" while handing her hand to Nayeon.Nayeon takes Jeongyeon hand whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter