Chapter 4

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday. So Chaeyoung didn't bother to set her alarm before she going to sleep last night as she have no class on weekends. Both her roommates, Dahyun and Tzuyu invited her to go watch a movie but she politely rejects them. She said to them that she need to do something. After hearing her answer, her roommates then didn't want to bother Chaeyoung and head off to watch a movie without her.

Little did they know is that Chaeyoung is lying to them. Chaeyoung is not a morning person. She actually didn't really like to wake up early in the morning, that's the reason why she rejects her roommates invitation before. As Chaeyoung sleep late last night as she is too drawn into her drawing, she wake up at 3 in the evening. She climb down from her bed and goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After she take a bath, she plans to go take a troll outside to find some inspiration for her drawing. She dry her hair and fix the messy hair. She wear her oversize yellow hoodie as the evening breeze is quite cold. She bring along her umbrella after she saw the sky gets darker. "I hope I finish my drawing and get back before the rains pour" she thought when she heads out.

As she take a stroll around the park, she found a great spot that have a great view for her drawing. She sat at the bench near there. She appreciates the view sets in front of her. In front of her is a wide lake with a calm water, only a little bit of sunshine is seen as the grotesque dark cloud blocking most of it ray. The ray of the sunshine reflects from the lake. Some storks is busy trying to catch a fish for foods. Chaeyoung then set up her drawing tools and start drawing in her sketchbook.

After like 30 minutes, Chaeyoung is too drawn into her drawing and not realizing anything happen at her surrounding. Suddenly, a hands cover her eyes from seeing the spectacular view that she saw before. Chaeyoung smirk as she thought she know who's the one covering her eyes. She grips her fist and turn her body to face the latter in order to puch the latter lightly. "Stop bothering me Jeongyeon unnie" she said loudly while readyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter