Chapter 14

Sandglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at Jeju City,Chaeyoung open her phone to check for any calls and messages except for the one from Dahyun telling Chaeyoung that she has left Chaeyoung some food in the fridges for her to eat for lunch and messages from her Hyung and Nayeon unnie to take care of herself and to get well soon.. Walking around the airport to find a cab to bring her to the hotel. In the cab, the song Like a fool by TWICE comes on and listening to the song makes Chaeyoung think about the stupid things she said when she confronted Mina at the park and that makes her eyes become teary, the sting of the slap by Mina still feel fresh on her cheek. “I need to stop thinking about those things because the objective of me coming to Jeju is to clear my minds and taking a break.” Chaeyoung said to herself silently.

 

Reaching the Hotel, Chaeyoung thanks the cab driver,pay her cab fees and takes her bag from the trunk of the car. After checking in the hotel and getting the keys for her room, Chaeyoung immediately go towards her room to unpack her belongings. Opening the curtains in her room reveals the most beautiful scenery she ever witnesses, she decided to take a picture of the scenery and search for her phone in her pocket. She realise that her phone is not in her possession so she scrambles all of her belongings in the room just to find her phone,then she suddenly realise that her phone is still in the taxi, She immediately takes the key card and takes the elevator to the lobby. At the lobby, Chaeyoung immediately run toward the entrances and frowns when the taxi is not in sight.

 

Getting inside again, the female attendant ask Chaeyoung whats seems to be her problem, “Excuse me miss, I can’t help but sees that you are in deep thought after running towards the entrances,? what is happening?.” , “I was searching for the taxi that I took to get to this Hotel, You wouldn’t accidently known the taxi that took right?, “I’m sorry miss, the taxi was not the usual thats station here. Did you forget something important in it?.”, “Yes I forgot my phone is still in the taxi, arghhh nevermind then.I guess thats add a reason for me to buy a new phone considering the old one getting problematic for me. Would you mind telling me the nearest phone shop here?”, “There is none miss, but a shopping mall near here has a few phone shop.its only 10 minutes walk to the right of the hotel.”, “Alright thank you very much for the information.”.

 

Chaeyoung takes an elevator to her room to change her clothes and take her hand bag to go to the shopping mall said by the attendant. At the mall, Chaeyoung found a phone shop and bought an Iphone 7plus red and also a new number. Chaeyoung walks around after buying a new phone and arrive at the beautiful beach near her hotel. She walks around until her stomach growls, luckilly there is no one around or she will be more embarrass on herself. She decided to get lunch at her hotel and then sleep for the whole Evening until dinner due to her tiredness on her sleepless night last night. She was awaken buy the sound of room service that she order prior to her sleep in the afternoon. After dinner she takes a bath and decided to spend her time at the beach.

 

At the beach, the soft breezes of wind hits Chaeyoung and she decided to lie down on the sand without minding the sand might get into her outfit. The starry sky and the sound waves hitting the beach calms Chaeyoung minds, she comes to terms with all her mistakes that she has done these few days that she has decided to become the old Chaeyoung who is cheerful and supports her Hyung realtionship with Mina eventhough it will hurt her but if it’s for her hyung happiness. After sometime of thinking she decide to go back to her hotel and plug in her earphone to listen to some music to accompany her on her walk. The song I Smile by Day6 plays and listening to it makes Chaeyoung to tear up a bit because it reminds her on her situation right now..

 

The Second day comes, Chaeyoung spends most of her morning time looking around the city shopping and acting a real tourist because its her first time in Jeju.After lunch, Chaeyoung decided to just stay at caffe bene to destress herself by buying sweets and pastrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter