Chapter 2 Suspicions

What is This Feeling?

 

[A/N: Sorry it was little rushed. Same excuse as usual but here it is! Chapter 2! Same things you know, Italics = thoughts, Bold = English. Please comment and see what is going to happen next! :) Enjoy!]

 

A week later…

 

Tiffany POV

Taeyeon, Jessica and I got a lot closer since last time. I guess you could say Jessica softened up a little due to Taeyeon’s countless scolding. I enjoy not having to feel afraid of her glares, like really. Anyways it’s been a week since we got to know each other and I’ve learned a lot about them.

Let me rephrase that, it’s been a week and I still haven’t figured out what their relationship might be. It’s been bothering me all this time! Am I that nervous to ask them?! I just don’t understand by their actions…STRESS! (A/N: For those who know that Jessica said “STRESS!” on Running Man well I gave it to Tiffany ^_^ Hahaha)

I shouldn’t even be making a big deal out of this really…I need to focus on my studies! Aish, I’ve been too distracted. Anyways, let’s get to work. Let’s see…Oh I already did this section, and this chapter… Physics…done. Japanese…done. English…done. I finished everything already…? Oh, well that was easy. Why am I stressing over this again? I memorized the whole book basically. Aish, I can’t even think straight!

Get a hold of yourself Tiffany! You need not to worry about a petty issue like that! Let’s just focus on something else!

Tomorrow school starts again but I have nothing to do right now. It’s currently 3 p.m. and I still have 6 hours before my curfew time…So what to do?

Hmmm…Oh! I’ll see if my friends are available to go out! Let me see, should I call Sunny…or Seohyun…or Yuri?

I figured that if I call Sunny, she will just either ask me to do her homework for her or tease me about Taeyeon.

Seohyun…is a little awkward to talk to. I mean, I love her as a sister but sometimes she’s just too quiet unless Yoona is around.

Yuri has been out of it lately. He always spaces out and stares at nothing. He’s probably thinking about something really serious. I wonder if he’s thinking about the ice princess. It’s obvious according to my speculations that he is attracted to her. Then how will Taeyeon react if he were to figure it out? …There I go again thinking about trivial issues…

I ended up calling Sunny unintentionally. On the other line, it rang twice until she picked up.

*Phone call*

Sunny: “Hey Tippany, what’s up?” I giggled at her English.

Me: “Sunny-ah! I’m bored…Save me!”

Sunny: “Uhh okay…I finished my homework anyway thanks to Sooyoungie~ So what do you wanna talk about?”

Me: “Surprising you finished your homework. No offense. Hahahaha. And I don’t know. You start the conversation.” I jokingly said.

Sunny: “Still offended. Rude! Haha! My Sooyoungie is smart you know! You were the one who called me, so weren’t you supposed to start the conversation?! ANYWAYS, let’s change the topic to something you are interested in!”

I laughed at her comment. However, I was wondering what she was talking. Don’t tell me she’s going to mention HIM again…

Me: “Mwo?”

Sunny: “TAEYEON!”

I knew it.

 

Sunny’s POV

Ahhh I was in the middle of playing my Nintendo DS until someone interrupted me! *Pouts* I looked at the caller ID and it showed Fany’s name. I was this close to defeating my Zelda game but friends come first~ I’m such a good friend right? Kekeke.

*Phone call*

Me: “Hey Tippany, what’s up?” I heard her giggle at my fail English.

Fany: “Sunny-ah! I’m bored…Save me!”

Me: “Uhh okay…I finished my homework anyway thanks to Sooyoungie~ So what do you wanna talk about?”

Fany: “Surprising you finished your homework. No offense. Hahahaha. And I don’t know. You start the conversation.”

Me: “Still offended. Rude! Haha! My Sooyoungie is smart you know! You were the one who called me, so aren’t you supposed to start the conversation?! ANYWAYS, let’s change the topic to something you are interested in!” I had an idea in mind~

Fany: “Mwo?”

Me: “TAEYEON!” I grinned to myself. I had an idea that Taeyeon must be interested in Tiffany right? The way he looks at her makes me suspect that he is at least interested in her…but what about Jessica? At least she talks to us now but did anybody ask about those two…their relationship? They look and act SUPER close so what…? Are they dating?! Or am I jumping to conclusions too fast? You know what; she can figure it out herself…I’m much too busy with other crap! [Yeah right] I sighed.

I totally forgot that Fany was still on the phone. I heard a yell, “SUNNY!!!”

I shrieked and almost dropped my phone; I caught it just in time! Close call. Oh yeah ninja reflexes~ Not really…

Me: “Sorry I was lost in my thoughts~” I said in my aegyo voice which earned me an annoyed sigh from the other line. HAHA.

Fany: “Your aegyo annoys me! Hmph! Seriously…why do you always have to bring him up? Are you perhaps interested in him or something?! Ohhh I’m telling Sooyoung!”

Me: “YAH! Sooyoungie loves my aegyo! And I am not interested in him! It’s you! Aren’t you at least one bit interested in him?” I said in my annoyed tone. I know my best friend! She should at least have one tiny bit of interest for Taeyeon! The look in her eyes shows it all! And she was sooo excited when he got a seat next to her! So what’s up with that?!

Fany: “What are you talking about? We just met a week ago! I have no interest in him Sunny-ah~ You know that already!”

Me: “It doesn’t seem that way! The almighty, oblivious Tiffany is in denial~” I sang.

Fany: “YAH! I knew I shouldn’t have called you…” I sensed the disappointment in her voice. I felt bad for teasing her again, but I am still suspecting that she at least is infatuated with him!

Me: “Hey I’m sorry! I was just kidding. Hahaha…! But let me ask you one thing! IF he was going to confess to you, would you consider it?”

Fany: “…I don’t know. I don’t think so…I mean, schooling comes first you know? So I don’t have time for things like dating or whatever…” She sounded a little sad when she said that? Or am I imagining things? I smirked at her remark.

Me: “But you wouldn’t deny him right? You didn’t say anything about denying his confession to you.”

Fany: “Well isn’t that mean? Plus this is a “What if” situation, I doubt that will happen! I am much too busy with school anyway! It’s just impossible for a charismatic guy like him to like a dull, boring girl like me! Waaayy too hard to imagine!!”

She kept saying it was impossible but I can see this situation already! They would be a cute couple~ If only I knew what his relationship with Jessica is…aigoo! So complicated! I gave up interrogating this girl. You can already tell this girl is dense to the core.

Me: “Whatever you say Fany-ah~” I gave out a long sigh.

Fany: “Yeah, yeah. Hey wanna video chat with Seohyun, Yuri, and Yoona? We’ve been talking on the phone for an hour so why not we talk with everyone~”

Sunny: “Berry good yo~! I’ll text Sooyoungie to get on too~”

I heard Fany giggle at my Engrish over the phone. It’s not that I’m bad at English, I just have a strong accent…

We both hung up on the phone as I turned my laptop on. I signed onto my Skype and waited for the others to arrive. Oh my gah, where are they? While I was waiting, I continued my game of Zelda on my DS~

 

Yuri’s POV

Bing!

I received a text from Tiffany saying she wants to video chat over Skype.

To: Yul

From: Fany

Hey everyone~ Let’s all video chat on Skype together! :)

I really didn’t feel like video chatting though. I wasn’t in the mood. For some odd reason I feel a little depressed. I don’t know why but I bet my friends noticed my change in attitude too.

I haven't been able to sleep because I've been thinking of someone. Whenever I close my eyes, I see HER. She has been consuming my dreams this past week. Her voice, her face, her glare. Everything about her is etched in my brain! Wae?! This isn't supposed to be happening to me...So complicated.

I sighed loudly which echoed the room and I ruffled my hair in annoyance. Why is she always on my mind? I don’t understand…We barely talk let alone know each other face-to-face!

I messaged Tiffany back agreeing to this video chat. I had to get my mind off things.

To: Fany

From: Yul

Alright sure. Sorry for the delayed reply haha. ^^; I’ll sign on now…

I turned my laptop on and signed onto my Skype.

 

No one’s POV

[On Skype]

*ByunYul has signed on*

*SunnyBunny has signed on*

*FanyFanyTIFFANY has signed on*

*Seororo has signed on*

SunnyBunny: Ey yo everyone~ <3

FanyFanyTIFFANY: Hey guys~ :)

Seororo: Annyeong unnies :) Yoona can’t go on cuz he’s at basketball practice… :(

SunnyBunny: Same with Sooyoungie :(

FanyFanyTIFFANY: Ahh it’s okay! :)

ByunYul: Hey guys.

FanyFanyTIFFANY: Yul…your screen name… :\

ByunYul: Shut up. Whatever.

FanyFanyTIFFANY: Woah! Attitude! >:\

ByunYul: Sorry, just been thinking. :(

FanyFanyTIFFANY: About the Ice Princess? ;D

ByunYul: Of course not! >:(

SunnyBunny: Ohhh~ Somebody is crushing on the ice princess~~~

Seororo: Yuri oppa is that true?

ByunYul: YAH! Of course not! You’re all just going crazy…

SunnyBunny: Uh-huh, uh-huh, whatever~ It’s so cute! Yuri and Jessica AND Taeyeon and Tiffany! Finally! Everyone is together now~~ Love is in the air~! <3333

FanyFanyTIFFANY: EXCUSE ME?! I already told you SOONKYU! I don’t like him! AIGOO…

ByunYul: ………….

SunnyBunny: YAH! DON’T CALL ME THAT!!!! IMMA…nevermind. :)

FanyFanyTIFFANY: YAH! LEE SOOKYU!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

Seororo: Unnie…calm down…

ByunYul: O.O

SunnyBunny: Nothing~

FanyFanyTIFFANY: YAH! You’re so impossible!!! >:(

SunnyBunny: Merong~

Seororo: Umm…Sunny unnie you shouldn’t be teasing Tiffany unnie like that.

FanyFanyTIFFANY: YEAH you heard the maknae!

SunnyBunny: Not going to change a thing~ ;D

ByunYul: What was the point of doing this chat anyway?

FanyFanyTIFFANY: I was bored! I finished everything anyway so yeah.

ByunYul: Oh crap! I still gotta do homework!

Seororo: You didn’t do your homework oppa? :O

ByunYul: Nah I haven’t, I haven’t had much sleep either this past week… :(

SunnyBunny: Because of the ice princess huh? ;)

ByunYul: No! Oh my gah! Whatever…I’m going now! See you tomorrow!

FanyFanyTIFFANY: See you tomorrow!

SunnyBunny: Have fun~ ;D

Seororo: Don’t overwork yourself otherwise Yoong will have to take care of you again

ByunYul: Yeah, yeah. Thanks! See you!

*ByunYul has signed off*

[Awkward silence]

Seororo: Well I gotta go, Yoong’s practice will end soon.

SunnyBunny: Oh yeah same with Sooyoungie~ Okay I’m of as well!

Seororo: Bye Tiffany unnie!

SunnyBunny: See you later Fany-ah!

FanyFanyTIFFANY: Leaving me alone again?! :( Okay, see you guys!

*Seororo has signed off*

*SunnyBunny has signed off*

*FanyFanyTIFFANY has signed off*

 

Tiffany’s POV

Well that got rid of 2 hours of my life. Sigh. Sunny always has to mention him whenever we talk. It’s annoying. I was just getting my mind off things too. Aigoo…

I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 6:05 p.m. Still had a few hours left. As I was thinking to myself, I felt a slight pain in my head. I gripped the sides of my temples attempting to massage the pain away but to no avail.

I don’t want to wake up with a headache tomorrow…

It was still early so I just prepared me some instant noodle soup. I ate my small meal and took a shower, dried myself off and brushed my teeth. I took some pain meds so I wouldn’t have to suffer through this migraine. After doing my daily routine I finally headed to bed. I felt an immense feeling of exhaustion and couldn’t wait till my head hit the pillow. I lied down on my bed and drifted off into my thoughts again.

There’s nothing to worry about. I kept repeating to myself. The pounding in my head was slowly fading as my thoughts came to a close.

The next day…

 

No one’s POV

“Class settle down! 座ってください!(Please sit down!)” Ms. Park announced to the class. The class quieted down. “Alright, we are having a Japanese project that must be done a group of three. I already assigned who your members are so don’t complain arraseo?”

The class groaned in irritation. “YAH! It’s the job of a teacher! You think I enjoy grading these?” She made a sad face and pretended to cry. Great actress…The class laughed at their teacher’s antics.

“Anyways, here’s the groups…Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon…Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica…Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun…(and the rest of the names in which I am too lazy to name :P) Wow, these groups seem fixed…” Ms. Park whispered to herself. “Hmm, not my fault…OKAY! Meet up with your group members and discuss the project.” Ms. Park finished her announcement as she passed the assignment out to the students.

 

Tiffany’s POV

WOAH. My heart just skipped a beat! Am I really in a group with Taeyeon and Jessica?! Am I dreaming…? No it can’t be! Is Sunny casting an omen on me or something?! This is going to be so awkward! How are they taking this?

I looked at the back and noticed them walking over to my table. I looked away and noticed my group of friends giving sly grins and winks. Especially Sunny, she was overwhelmed with this arrangement. I glanced over to Yuri and he mouthed the words “Lucky” to me and turned his attention to his work.

I felt a presence near me and turned my head slightly to notice that they were sitting in front of me! I gasped and held in my voice to prevent causing a scene. Taeyeon laughed at my little action and Jessica smirked at me. OMO! That was embarrassing! I felt my face turn hot and tried to cover my face with my hands.

I felt myself being stopped as Taeyeon grabbed onto my hands and stopped them into place, preventing me from covering my face. I blushed at this sudden contact and it felt as though my heart was skipping more than a beat! His hands were soft for a guy and it felt warm to be in his touch… I slowly looked down at our touching hands and looked back up to meet with his dark brown orbs. His eyes looked soft and alluring, I couldn’t stop myself—I couldn’t control myself! It seemed as though time has stopped for a moment. But that’s not right. I shouldn’t be experiencing this right? It’s all going too fast. It’s just not possible. I didn’t know what I was thinking. I felt myself reluctantly pulling my hands away from his contact and my hands suddenly felt empty without his warmth.

What was wrong with me? Why didn’t I pull away my hands faster? Why did it seem that he looked lovingly at me…My heart was beating so fast…I don’t understand this feeling…

“Ah! Sorry that was my bad.” He snapped me out of my daze. “You didn’t have to cover your face. Hahaha. Don’t be shy Tiffany, we’re all friends here.” He smiled at me again reassuring that everything should be okay.

I nodded slowly and realized what had just happened and the scene kept replaying in my head. His adoring eyes were warm and I felt as though I was trapped in it.

I brushed off this thought and apologized to them, “S-Sorry, you’re right. Anyways, let’s discuss our project.”

Taeyeon kept his smile on as he agreed to my statement. I looked over to Jessica and she seemed to be glaring again…at me? Was it because she was jealous or she dislikes me? I gave her a small smile and she just nodded her head and said, “Yah, where are we going to do this project? Wouldn’t it be easier if we do it at a specific location?”

“Yeah, you’re right. But where should we meet?” I asked.

“How about our place?” Taeyeon suddenly said. “Our” place, wait…WHAT?

“Huh? Do you two live together?” I regretted saying that…I was really hesitant though to hear their response.

“Yeah.” Jessica said bluntly.

“Yeah, it would be easier if you come over right?” Taeyeon added.

“…Yeah…after school today?” I was shocked. I couldn’t process what was on my mind.

“Alright.” They both said.

…What’s going on?

 


 

A/N:

Kinda boring chapter I know... Sorry!

Still haven't revealed what's TaengSic's relationship yet? Subscribe, comment, and find out what it is~ :)

The results of the poll are surprising me haha. Anyways I'll reveal it next chapter...hopefully ;) 

I wrote some of this during Physics class so if there are mistakes please inform me!

Thanks for all those who subscribed and commented! Love you all. Later! :)