Chapter 10 Weekend Fun Part 1

What is This Feeling?

A/N: Hey guys! How are you all? Hope you enjoyed the last chapter cuz it was super long! Anyways here's part 1 of chapter 10 cuz it's going to be a really long chapter! Part 2 will be up tomorrow or the following day. Please subscribe, comment, or add, any of the three is fine with me. Thanks! :)

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

Ring ring ring ring!!

I reached out for the alarm clock and shut it off. I didn’t get as much sleep as I thought I would but the anxiety for today overcame that feeling. Last night I was searching through my clothes for hours just to see what I would wear…Something casual Taeyeon said, but I haven’t gone shopping in a while so my apparel is out of date! I finally decided to wear this blue hoodie that says, ‘Love Pink’ in white lettering and some short shorts along with my converse since today’s weather seemed to be sunny. I went to sleep at 11:00 p.m. and everyone said to meet up at 9:00 a.m. in front of Soshi University.

I set my alarm to 7 so I have tons of time to get ready. So I rose out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair. Most of the time my hair is straight; maybe I should try something new like curling it?

I reached for my hair curler that I rarely use and heated it up. While I was waiting for it to heat up, I put on the outfit that I planned last night. I slipped on some pink socks and put on my converse, and slipped on a watch. I tended to my hair and started curling the ends of my hair. After about half an hour, I finished fixing my hair and looked into the mirror. I applied some makeup on my face and checked myself out. I was satisfied with the end result.

Once I was done getting ready, I looked at the time—8:10 a.m. Hm. I still have some time to grab some breakfast. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some quick cereal. When I finished I grabbed my bag and cellphone and left my house and locked the door. I looked at my watch, 20 minutes till 9. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to Soshi University so I don’t need to rush.

The walk to Soshi U was like a morning stroll. I enjoyed the cool breeze against my body and the sun was shining upon me. I put on my sunglasses to block out the light and continued walking. This seemed like a perfect morning on a weekend. It’s September yet the weather is this beautiful? I enjoy the weather like this; it reminds me of Cali when I was a kid.

I arrived in front of the school and Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun were already there. It was 8:50 a.m. when I arrived, a little early. The noticed my appearance and met me halfway.

“Wow! Fany-ah! You look so pretty! I love what you did with your hair!” Sunny complimented and I couldn’t help but blush. I wasn’t really used to dressing like this when my friends are around.

“Yeah Tiffany, you look fine!” Sooyoung added.

“Can we go out sometime?” Yoona asked in a joking matter and received a slap on the arm. Seohyun glared at him and he innocently smiled back at her. She pouted and turned her attention towards me, “Tiffany-unnie, you look really pretty.” I smiled at her jealousy with Yoona’s childish acting and thanked her.

I noticed Yuri, Taeyeon, and Jessica aren’t here yet. It’s almost 9 though, what’s taking them? I got curious and asked Sooyoung if he knew where Yuri was. “Sooyoung, do you know where Yuri is? He’s usually early at these kinds of occasions…”

“Yul? I called him earlier and he said he was on his way. He should’ve been here around the same time we are.” Sooyoung informed and took out his cellphone. “Here, let me call him again.” Sooyoung dialed Yuri’s number and waited for him to answer. He put it on speaker so we can all hear him.

“…Hello?” A deep voice was heard over the speaker.

“Yul? Where are you man?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m on my way, don’t worry. I just uhh…got sidetracked. Hehe.” He chuckled.

“Tell them, we’re on our way!” We heard another deep voice that was in the background.

“Who’s that?” Yoona asked.

“Yah! Don’t run! You know I hate running right?!” We heard a girl’s voice. It sounded familiar to me.

“Oh! We’re almost there! I’m with Taeyeon and Jessica!” Yuri said matter-of-factly. No wonder I recognized their voices! Wait why is Yuri with Taeyeon and Jessica?

“Alright. See you soon!” Sooyoung said over the phone and hung up.

“That’s weird that Yuri is with Taeyeon and Jessica. That’s a trio that I’ve never imagined.” Sunny stated and I agreed with her.

After a minute or so, we heard yelling from afar. We all turned our attention towards the source and it turned out to be Taeyeon and Yuri, just as expected. Wait where’s Jessica? I don’t see her running with them…I squinted to get a clearer view. Woah! Yuri was carrying Jessica on his back! That’s a strange sight but it was cute!

Sunny squealed in excitement as well as she knew what I was smiling about. We both turned to each other and squealed at the same time. “Kyaaaa! Do you see them? That’s so cute!” Sunny said in excitement. “I know! I guess Jessica was being serious when she said that she despises running!”  I said. I wonder how their situation was.

They arrived just in time actually. It was 9 exactly. They slowed down and started walking towards us. I saw Yuri putting Jessica down gently and they both started walking side by side with Taeyeon in front of them.

“Hey guys! I got the tickets!” Taeyeon said with excitement. He stood in front of us and we all greeted him. I looked at Taeyeon from head to toe. It’s new for me to see Taeyeon wearing casual clothing excluding when I went over to his house. It’s different though, outside of school wearing casual clothing…he looks like a model for sure. He was wearing slim fit jeans and a blue hoodie. His hoodie said ‘Originality is Dead. If You Want It.’ in white. His sleeves were pulled up to his elbows showing his forearms, his skin was flawless. I noticed an expensive-looking watch on his left wrist. He was also wearing some bracelets and rings on his hands. He was wearing black converse like me. His bangs were perfectly swept across his face and his hair shined as the sunlight hit it. If you look at this kind of situation, it looks as though Taeyeon and I are wearing couple outfits.

Taeyeon looked at me and started staring at me. I gave him a confused look. Do I look weird? He kept his gaze at me and never left. I’m starting to get worried…Do I look weird or not? It is my hair or my outfit or what?

He walked closer to me and said, “You look beautiful Tiffany. Wavy hair really suits you.” He came closer and his face was right beside my ear. I felt his hot breath brush against me, sending shivers down my spine. “Either way, you look beautiful every day.” He said in English. My eyes widened and my throat became dry. I didn’t know how to respond. I was left speechless.

I totally forgot that my friends were present! I looked to the sides and I see Yuri talking with Jessica casually and Sunny was talking with the others. Good…No one noticed.

I turned back to Taeyeon and he was smiling widely. I really didn’t know what to say, all I managed to sneak out was, “T-Thanks…” But he seemed pleased. I sighed out of relief.

Taeyeon kept his smile on and announced to everyone, “Hey guys! You ready? Let’s get going to the theaters. Movie starts at 11!”

Everyone cheered for joy and we all started to walk as a group. We all walked in pairs, it was a weird pairing though…In front was Taeyeon and Jessica, then Yuri and I, then Yoona and Seohyun, and lastly Sooyoung and Sunny. We were scattered but it really looked like we were walking with our dates. I turned my head towards Yuri and he seemed to be in a happy mood. I decided to ask him what’s up.

“Yah Yul, why do you look so happy all of a sudden?”

“I had a great morning that’s why.” Yuri replied with a big grin spread across his face.

“What happened?” I questioned him.

 

Yuri’s POV

I woke up early due to the anxiety of today. I can finally go out with friends and see Jessica! I was digging through all of my clothes and was trying to find something suitable to Jessica’s taste. I wonder what she looks for in a guy. I bet it’s something similar to Taeyeon huh…Ever since Tiffany told us that they weren’t cousins I felt all my chances blow away. I was hoping that I could make Jessica mine but with Taeyeon, it’s going to be a big obstacle to overcome.

Finally I found something to wear! I picked up a burgundy sleeveless hoodie and a white shirt that says ‘Originality Is Dead.’ and some slim fit jeans. I took a shower and did my morning routines. I applied some gel on my hair to make some spike out and combed it out to straighten out my hair. I exited the bathroom and put on my shirt. Then I put on the burgundy sleeveless hoodie on top of the shirt.  I put on my jeans and wore a yellow belt for some style. I put on some of my favorite wristbands and accessories on. Then I slipped on my high top Nike’s while I tucked in the extra jeans inside the shoes to show off the design. I looked in the mirror and admired myself. I smiled at myself and flexed. Awww yeah, this will catch Jessica’s attention!

I looked at the time, 8:20 a.m. I grabbed a quick snack and left my house. I was walking out of the neighborhood and walked to Soshi U. On my way something caught my eye. I see Taeyeon and Jessica walking side by side and their arms were linked.

I felt my heart drop at the sight. Why are they walking through this route? Unless they live in the same area as I do… They took notice of me and I scowled at them. Taeyeon was dragging Jessica behind him as they ran towards me.

“Yo Yuri! Looking good man!” Taeyeon said with a smile.

“Thanks. Not so bad yourself.” I said shortly. I didn’t really want to talk to him. I was too preoccupied with the gorgeous lady beside him. I mean gorJESS.

“Haha. Thanks man!” He said exuberantly.

“Yah! No need to rush!” Jessica scolded Taeyeon. It was funny to witness it by myself.

I felt my heart stop when I saw Jessica. She was wearing a light yellow beanie and her hair was long and wavy. It was flowing down the length of her face and the beanie matched really well. She was wearing a loose white top with blue and white beads. She was wearing denim skinny jeans and black Vans shoes. Her nails were painted white and it glistened in the sunlight. She was wearing assorted jewelry on both her arms, they looked pretty expensive too. She looked beautiful in her style. Everything about it seemed to describe her.

Girl, I need a girl~ Mweolhaedo eeppeun Mommaedo eeppeun~ Girl, I need a girl~ ♪

My thoughts were distracted when my phone went off. Someone was calling me. I took out my phone and read the caller name: Shikshin. I answered his call. They’re probably wondering where I am now.
“…Hello?” I answered. I started walking ahead of them and motioned them to follow behind.

“Yul? Where are you man?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m on my way, don’t worry. I just uhh…got sidetracked. Hehe.” I chuckled. I turned behind me and I see Taeyeon looking up to the sky while Jessica was staring ahead and their arms were still linked. I got irritated and started to walk a little faster.

“Tell them, we’re on our way!” Taeyeon yelled from behind me.

“Who’s that?” Yoona asked.

“Yah! Don’t run! You know I hate running right?!” I overheard Jessica from behind, and then I noticed that Taeyeon was already past me. I looked behind me and I see Jessica still walking with a frown upon her face.

“Oh! We’re almost there! I’m with Taeyeon and Jessica!” I quickly replied.

“Alright. See you soon!” Sooyoung said over the phone and hung up. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I slowed down and turned towards Jessica. Taeyeon was a far distance from us and I decided to walk next to Jessica.

“Hey Jessica.” I said with my best charming smile.

She turned towards me and replied, “Hey...Yuri right?” Very straightforwardly.

“Yeah. That’s right. Haha. So I see you hate running huh?” I asked in a joking matter.

She turned her head towards the road. “You know we’re gonna be late at this pace.” She disregarded my question.

“Haha is that so? Well I think we should try running. Don’t wanna be late you know?” I informed her and she just glared at me. I got nervous.

“I-I mean…Oh! I have an idea! Why don’t you ride on my back? You know, piggy back ride?” I said. I could feel sweat dropping down my forehead. Jessica was giving me this weird look. I don’t like having Jessica to go against me! That would be tragic…

“Hm. Okay.” She said bluntly. Whew! She climbed onto my back and grabbed onto my shoulder. She was leaning against my back and I can feel my heart beating extremely fast. Not physically but from having Jessica this close to me. I jogged to catch up to Taeyeon. She wasn’t heavy at all. I work out daily so you can say I’m pretty strong. When I was running, I felt Jessica’s grip on my shoulders tighten. Was she afraid? I turned my head towards her and her eyes were closed shut.

“Hey, you okay back there?” I asked her.

“…How are you able to run while you’re carrying me?” She answered back with a question.

“Let’s just say I work out daily.”

“Is that so? That’s amazing.” I smiled to myself, proud to know that she is amazed by my inhumane strength.

“We’re almost there!” I told Jessica and I felt her nod her head against me. I continued running and I eventually caught up to Taeyeon. He looked at me and gave me a goofy grin which caused me to laugh at him. Taeyeon wasn’t that bad of a guy, I only get annoyed if I see close skinship between him and Jessica.

“Damn dude! You’re like superman huh?” He said jokingly.

“Hahaha! You can say that!” I replied back and we both shared a laugh.

I turned back to check up on Jessica. “You hanging on there Jessica?”

“What do you think?” She answered with another question again. I chuckled at her bluntness.

We saw the group waiting at the gates of Soshi U and Taeyeon was yelling to get their attention. His childishness affected me and I started to join him with his outbursts.

They turned their heads towards us and were raising their hands in excitement.

…………………

“So that’s basically what happened. I met with Jessica and Taeyeon when I was on my way here and it was the best morning yet! I got to share a moment with Jessica.” I told Tiffany the story that caused my happiness. I couldn’t stop smiling!

Tiffany cutely laughed at my explanation and smiled. “That’s so cute Yul! I wish I was there to experience that!”

“It was the best thing to wake up to too.” I smiled widely at her.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Well aren’t they acting friendly…When did it turn out like this? I was walking next to Jessica leading the way while Tiffany and Yuri were behind us, then Yoona and Seohyun, and lastly Sooyoung and Sunny. I wanted to walk next to Tiffany but Jessica grabbed me instead. I had no choice but to. Not that I don’t enjoy walking next to Jessica but I wanted Tiffany by my side. Jessica and I slowed down our pace and Yoona and Seohyun, Sooyoung and Sunny walked by us.

“You guys go walk ahead! You know where it is right? We’ll be following you okay?” I told them and they all agreed. Tiffany and Yuri were still behind us though, apparently they didn’t hear me because they were too preoccupied with each other.

I can hear them laughing and whispering to each other. What are they talking about? I’m dying to just them right now! I was scowling and Jessica noticed my down mood.

“Mwo? Just cuz you can’t walk with the person you want doesn’t mean you act immature about it.” It sounded mean but I know Jessica and she’s never mean to me. She usually understands me and would do something about it. Yet why did she cause a situation like this?

I turned towards her and glared at her. “You know I wanted to walk with Tiffany right?” I whispered in her ear.

“Yeah. I know. Is there a problem Tae?” She said without turning towards me, but in a cute and teasing tone. I know now that she is messing with me.

“Yeah there is. You understand right Sica?” I pouted. I put my arm around her shoulder and gave her a swayed her around. She was trying to hit me but I ignored her and continued to . I was trying to convince her to let me walk next to Tiffany.

“Yah! Stop Tae! You’re gonna ruin my hair!” She squeaked. I laughed at her and continued to move her around.

I suddenly felt someone grab my shoulder from behind and their grip was pretty strong. I turned to meet the eyes of Yuri. He was glaring at me; it caused me to stop my actions with Jessica.

“What’s up man?” I said wondering why he was gripping on my shoulder.

“Yuri! What are you doing to Taeyeon?” Tiffany grabbed onto Yuri’s arm to try to stop him.

“Didn’t Jessica say to stop?” He growled. He ignored Tiffany and his grip on my shoulder tightened.

“Woah. Uhh, sorry dude. I was just messing with her. We always act like this.” I said convincingly. I felt his grip loosen and he continued. Jessica was staring up at Yuri with shocked eyes.

“Sorry that was my fault. I should’ve known…” He let go of me and the expression on his face calmed down. I see now…Yuri is interested in Jessica! Right? Don’t tell me he’s jealous. Haha! Secret weapon right here! An idea popped up in my head.

“Tell you what, to make up for this incident why don’t we switch partners?” I was trying to bargain with him. Maybe he’ll get the gist of what I’m trying to imply here.

I saw a grin form on his face and he agreed to my deal. Great it worked! Success! Now I can walk with Tiffany~ I smiled widely to myself.

“Sure I’d be glad to.” He said and grabbed Jessica by her arm and went ahead of us.

“Wait, this doesn’t make sense!” Jessica exclaimed and she glared at me. They walked ahead of us and I can see Jessica scolding Yuri. They looked like an old married couple in my opinion.

I turned to Tiffany who was suddenly quiet and was staring at the road before her.  “Miyoung, what’s wrong?”

“…Oh! Um. Sorry! I was just thinking to myself.” She let out a nervous laugh. Just before she was all smiles and laughing now she’s being quiet and awkward. I got worried. How does Yuri make you smile so easily? I want to be the one who sees your smile everyday…

“Sorry for Yuri’s action back then. You probably figured it out but Yuri is interested in Jessica.” She smiled apologetically and lowered her head a little.

“Yeah I kinda figured out by the way he stares at the ice princess haha!” I laughed and she joined in my laughter. At least the awkward atmosphere has lifted. I wish she wasn’t so shy around me though, I guess the more we get to know each other, the more she’ll be more comfortable with me.

“I forgot to say Taeyeon, you look really good today…” She said shyly. I blushed at the sudden comment and looked down away from her gaze. I rubbed the back of my neck and gave her a reply, “Thanks.” was all I could say. The awkward atmosphere returned and we both continued to walk in silence. I looked ahead and I see Jessica and Yuri talking casually. At least they’re getting along well. I smiled. I thought that Tiffany and I were already past that awkward stage. I don’t really care though, just walking next to her makes me happy.

I turned towards Tiffany and her gaze was still looking ahead. I smiled to myself knowing I got the chance to walk next to Tiffany and I enjoyed every minute of it. Even though it was silent, just having her be beside me makes up for it.

I looked past Jessica and Yuri and I see that Sunny and the others have arrived at the entrance of the movie theaters. Jessica and Yuri soon caught up with them while Tiffany and I were still walking. I wanted this stroll to last but too bad things have to come to an end. We caught up with everyone and we began to converse.

“Which reminds me! Taeyeon! What movie are we gonna watch?” Yoona said excitedly.

“Ahh yeah I forgot to tell you guys! We’re gonna watch Insidious! Hope you all enjoy scary movies!” I smirked and looked at the girls. Jessica hates scary movies which is a perfect situation for Yuri. I can see Tiffany’s shocked face. I’m guessing horror movies aren’t her forte. Perfect.

Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, and even Sunny don’t seem fazed. Sunny looks like the type who isn’t afraid of horror movies. Seohyun looked fine so I’m guessing it’s just Tiffany and Jessica who are afraid?

I went up to the counter and gave the employee our tickets. We all entered and sat down near the front. The movie starts in about 15 minutes so the place was still lit up.

The seating arrangement was like this: Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung were sitting in front of us. Tiffany, me, Jessica, and Yuri; I got to sit in between Tiffany and Jessica. What a predicament.

I leaned over to Tiffany and whispered in her ear, “Don’t like horror movies?”

She turned towards me and her face became white. She shook her head slowly and gulped. I chuckled, “It’s okay. I’m here. When you get scared, you can hold onto my hand.” I reassured her and gave her my best smile. She nodded her head slowly and turned towards the screen.

The theater slowly started to get dark and previews showing. The movie finally started and it was all dark and mysterious in the beginning. A faint piano was playing in the background and it was showing black and white pictures of an old house. I felt someone grab onto my left hand and their grip was tight. Then I felt another hand grab my right hand and they were squeezing it tightly. I looked side to side and realized that Tiffany and Jessica were holding onto me. What a turn of events.

As the movie was playing, all I heard was dolphin screaming and shrieks. Jessica was basically screaming in my ear and Tiffany was holding onto me and not looking at the screen. I was planning to have just Tiffany grab onto but Jessica too? I comforted the both of them to the best of my ability.

I leaned to check on Yuri who happened to look at me. I mouthed to him, “Help me.” He understood and tapped Jessica on the shoulder. She screamed at the top of her lungs and shifted her whole body around. She held onto Yuri instead and dug her face deep into his jacket. Yuri rubbed Jessica’s back and she calmed down a bit. “Good job.” I mouthed to him and gave him a thumbs up. He smirked back and gave me a thumbs up.

I tried to pay attention to the movie but all I could keep my eyes on was Tiffany. Her face was against the nape of my neck and she was using my hood to cover her eyes. It was a cute sight. The grip on my hand got tighter as the music in the movie got thrilling. I used my free hand to Tiffany’s hair and whisper into her ear, “It’s okay Miyoung. I’m here.” I constantly kept telling her that and she started to calm down. I felt like the luckiest guy on Earth! I wanted to keep Tiffany in this embrace forever.

After an hour or so, the movie ended and we all left the theater. “Man! That wasn’t scary at all!” Yoona said and stretched out his arms. “Yoong, you’re lying. It was a little bit scary…” Seohyun added on.

“You think so? I just thought there were too many cheap jumpscares.” Sunny said.

“What did you think of the movie Sooyoung?” Yoona asked.

Sooyoung shrugged, “It was alright I guess. The ending was horrible though.”

“Yeah I didn’t get it either.” Yoona exclaimed.

“That was because you were too busy eating popcorn…” Sunny said.

“Yah! I was sharing with Sooyoung!” He pointed to Sooyoung and he glared at him.

“Yah! Don’t drag me into this!” He retaliated.

We all started laughing uncontrollably. It seems they always make a cheerful atmosphere. Our laughter started to cease and we started to converse again.

I turned to Tiffany, “What did you think of the movie?”

“I didn’t like it at all.” She responded with a hint of despise in her tone.

“Liar. You didn’t even watch it.” I . She hit me on the side of my arm.

I chuckled and we proceeded to walk towards our next destination. I felt someone grab onto my shoulder and made me turn around. It was Jessica. “Why’d you make me watch this movie? You know I hate horror movies!” She cried out. I knew she was, but this was a perfect opportunity for me to get close to Tiffany.

“Sorry Sica. I thought you would understand.” I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a backhug. She put her hands on top of mine and I felt her body relax.

“It’s okay Tae. Next time, you’re dead.” She said lowly and let go of my arms. I shrugged it off and walked next to Tiffany.

“Where are we going next?” Sunny asked anxiously.

“Karaoke bar! I know a place nearby here! Let’s go!” I yelled. 

 


 

A/N: Herrow everyone! Updated! What do you think so far? Well this chapter was kind of rushed to be honest even though it was over 4,000 words. 4,523 words to be exact! HAHA! I noticed every chapter is getting longer and longer! That's NG! I need to write less! :(

Tell me what you think? This was only part 1 of chapter 10, part 2 will be released soon! Karaoke time! Btw the main image is of YulSic's outift, so I descried it as that! I noticed I'm starting to get more vague in my descriptions which I guess is bad. :\

Spread the word of WTF. I'd really appreciate it! Locksmiths~ <3 Can't wait for the Kim family to appear on Music Core next week! Btw I still need to start on Dream High 2 :( but instead I'm writing this story and doing other things. The things I do for you guys! xD

 Anyways! Thanks for the support! Semester 2 starts tomorrow and I can't wait! Thanks for all those who take the time to read my story! Please subscribe, comment, or add, any of the three is fine with me!