Chapter 9 A Trip Down Memory Lane

What is This Feeling?

A/N: Hey readers! What's going on? So I am currently working on 4 chapters thus far! So you can get ready to read every night~ LOL. Please subscribe, comment, or add, any of three is fine with me! :) Anyways enjoy!! HELP: If you find or make me a TaeNy banner for this chapter it would be much appreciated! Thanks! Send me the link on my wall or comment on the bottom to let me know! :)

 

 

The next day…

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I didn’t sleep great at all…quite the opposite actually. Yesterday’s scene kept replaying in my head, it pissed me off so much; you don’t even know…Tiffany told me that she and Yuri are just close friends. It really doesn’t look like it. I almost witnessed Yuri pouncing on Tiffany, is he another rival for me? Tch. Just seeing him with Tiffany can drive me crazy enough!

I looked at the time, 7:30 a.m. It was way too early for me to wake up, but I can’t go back to sleep otherwise I’ll see him with Tiffany in my dreams…I mean nightmares. I scowled.

No use in lying in bed for hours. I decided to get up and take a shower. You know the usual routines. I got out of the steamy shower and put on some jeans and a shirt, the casual wear. I exited the bathroom and walked by Sica’s room. I got curious and peeked into her room…she was sleeping soundly. I noticed the sheet covers were sprawled over the floor. I decided to enter her room and fix her blankets. I looked at Jessica and she seemed to be shivering. I chuckled and wrapped the blankets around her tightly. She really looks like a princess when she sleeps.

I decided to stay by her side for a few minutes. My body was in no condition to move around this early in the morning. I placed myself beside Jessica’s sleeping body and rested my head on her other pillow. Her face was facing me and her breathing was soft and soothing. Looks like she hasn’t taken notice of my presence. I moved her messy blonde hair out of her face and placed them behind her ear. I laid there for a few minutes and didn’t realize that I had drifted off to sleep.

 

Flashback

“Taeyeon, why don’t you eat more?”

“………”

“It’s okay. You can eat all you want. You are now part of this family.” He genuinely smiled at me.

I looked back down staring at the food placed in front of me. Then I looked from the man in front of me to the blonde girl beside me. I exchanged looks from time to time.

“I shouldn’t have come here…You shouldn’t be treating me so nicely either Mr. Jung.” I said quietly.

“Taeyeon…” He said with sadness in his tone. “Your father and I are really close friends. You can trust me.” He said. This sparked anger within me.

“Close friends?! That’s what my father said to his other close friend, but what?! He killed my father!!” I was on the verge of tears, I was practically yelling at the top of my lungs.

“…Taeyeon, I can understand where you’re coming from. But, believe me; I will help you get back up. I will support you and treat you just like my own son. Jessica will too. Right, Jessie?” He turned toward the blonde girl beside him and she shyly nodded. She seemed to be scared of my sudden outburst. [Many are usually intimidated by my outer appearance because I speak my mind. In my opinion, I’m quite mature for my age…well it depends who I’m talking to of course…]

“………” I could feel the tears slip out. I wasn’t able to contain it anymore. I tried hard this past week, I held my tears because my Dad said that crying will lead to nowhere. Ever since I arrived in the U.S., I’ve been having trust issues. I believed that I had nowhere to go…until this man in front of me approached me and took me into his house. This man was Mr. Jung, the man my father told me to go to. Can I really trust him…?

I looked at the homely food in front of me and started to slowly consume the food. It slowly warmed up my whole body. It was the best thing I’ve ever tasted…My taste buds were going haywire. It felt like forever since I’ve had home-cooked meals. I started to eat the food faster, enjoying this taste. I felt like I was home again…

I saw through my peripheral vision that Mr. Jung was smiling warmly at me. He seemed satisfied that I finally accepted him, or that’s what he thinks. I’m still hesitant to trust him…

I finished my dinner and let out a big sigh of happiness. I felt content and warm with this kind of ambience. I heard a chuckle and a small giggle. I looked up to see Mr. Jung smiling at me and Jessica giggling a little bit.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed the food.” He said with a cheerful tone.

“Y-Yeah…Thanks…Mr. Jung.” I answered back.

“Oh…you can call me Uncle Jung! Feel free to!” He cheerfully exclaimed.

“O-Oh okay…thanks…Uncle.” I quietly said out of embarrassment.

He laughed loudly which caused Jessica to laugh along with him. The solemn atmosphere lifted and a jolly one entered. It was friendly and comforting. I started to laugh along with them. It felt like I was with my family again.

“Daddy, can me and Taeyeon play?” I heard Jessica said quietly. I turned towards her direction.

“Of course, I want you and Taeyeon to get along!”

“Thanks Daddy!” Jessica exclaimed.

Jessica stood up from her chair and came to me. She took me by the hand and dragged me beside her. I looked at the back of her head then shifted to the contact that we were suddenly sharing. Her hand was icy cold against my warm hand. I got a little uncomfortable but she tightened her grip instead, which caught me off guard. I could feel the coldness slowly adjusting to the temperature of my hand and soon her hand became the same warm temperature as mine.

I turned my attention to the back of her head and stared at her luscious, long blonde hair. I was told they were Korean and it was so hard to believe that this girl in front of me was Korean herself. She looked half but despite that she is rather beautiful. She reminds me of an ice princess in my opinion…

She led me into her room and ordered me to sit down on the cushion. I scanned her room and it was quite the eye catcher. She took out some of her dolls and toys that were in her closet. She laid them upon the floor in front of me and sat down, cross-legged. I looked at her and she looked back at me. “…Taeyeon…” She said out of the blue. “Don’t be shy~ Let’s play together okay?” Jessica said cutely.

I couldn’t really respond back. I didn’t really know what to say actually. I just simply nodded my head, receiving a small smile from the princess. There was something about this girl that makes me feel content. I couldn’t tell what it was but I admit…I liked it. I felt a very warm feeling inside me. It was the same feeling I had when I was with my family. I felt…loved.

Later that night…

“Here, Taeyeon. You can sleep right next to Jessica’s room. This will be your room from now on, okay?” He told me. I observed the room intently. It was a spacious and bright room with blue wallpaper, my favorite color. In the far corner was a bed and the closet was across from it. The bed was neatly fixed. There was this sense in the room which I found quite peculiar. It was the scent of strawberries…it calmed my senses for some odd reason. It was a great aroma that filled my head.

“Like the room? We prepared it for you.” He smiled and looked down at me. I nodded my head as I was feeling anxious to have a room.

I looked over at the clock next to the bed, 11:43 p.m. It’s really late and my body feels extremely exhausted. I yawned loudly and caught the attention of Uncle Jung.

“Well why don’t you go to sleep huh? Of course you must be tired from all that’s happening.” He chuckled and took me to the bathroom. He already bought all of the supplies needed for me; he even got me extra clothes to sleep in.

The Jungs practically live in a mansion. Not as much compared to my old house, well it was literally a mansion but the Jungs seem to be quite wealthy. I was really impressed with their décor. It gave me the warm feeling of being home…I really enjoyed this.

He guided me to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and dressed in the new PJs Uncle Jung got me. I did all my night routines while Uncle Jung was waiting for me outside to finish. I exited the bathroom and I saw him on the side waiting. I walked up to him and he took notice of my appearance.

“Finished? Well let me take you to your room. Jessie is already sleeping, so make sure to be quiet.” He whispered and walked ahead of me. I followed him trying to be as quiet as possible. We finally arrived at the entrance of my room and he opened it for me. I walked inside and looked behind me.

“Goodnight Taeyeon. Have a good sleep!” He said while smiling widely.

I looked away from his gaze and replied, “Goodnight. Thanks Uncle.” I received a bright smile. He closed the door on his way out quietly and I walked over to my bed.

It was quite in the huge room. I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I was extremely fatigued earlier but now I can’t even fall asleep. I stared at the ceiling for a while and all of a sudden I felt a sudden wave of uneasiness and loneliness. I was fumbling all around my bed; it was a king size bed which made the situation more uncomfortable for me. I felt as though, someone or something is trying to kill me. Flashbacks of my parents’ death appeared before my eyes. The murderers turned into darkness and were playing with my mind. There was too much space around me; I can feel the darkness grabbing at me. I tried to escape their grip and used my strength to free myself from this eerie feeling. I managed to fight against my thoughts and actions and jumped off the bed. I ran out of my room and stood in front of Jessica’s room. I hadn’t realized that I’ve been crying this whole time. It felt so real, but it turned out to be a nightmare…

I’m such a wimp. I cried again today…I’m not strong enough to fight the urge, even though my father said not to. It was hard, I couldn’t control my senses. I stood in front of Jessica’s door and wiped my tears away with my sleeve. I reached for the door knob and turned it quietly. As I opened the door, Jessica was sitting up straight from her bed and rubbing her eyes.

“…Tae…?” She said groggily and yawned aloud. “What’s wrong? I heard screaming and yelling so I was about to check up on you…” She said with concern in her tone.

“Uhm…Jessica…Can I sleep with you? I-It’s just…I feel scared sleeping a-alone…I was having a nightmare and…” I stopped myself quietly.

“Oh…okay. You can sleep here…” She said sleepily and yawned again.

I walked over to her bed and got up. She moved to the side to give me more space and I got under the covers with her. The familiar warmth spread over my body instantly and I felt comfortable. I was facing Jessica’s back and I can see her breathing soothingly. My body had a mind of its own and I snuggled close to Jessica. This was a habit of mine when I sleep with my parents. Their warmth was my source of comfort and I enjoyed the feeling. Jessica didn’t seem to mind when I did that; instead, she turned around and wrapped her arms around me. It was a very warm and caring hug. My body became adjusted to this comforting feeling.

“Goodnight Tae…” She mumbled while her eyes were closed.

“…Goodnight Jessica…”

I felt the fatigue take over me once again. My eyelids slowly started going down and blackness was all I could see. My body became relaxed and I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

 

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sunlight that was on my face. I squinted at the sudden light and rubbed my eyes. Jessica was still sleeping soundly in front of me and I smiled to myself. I slowly rose up and looked out of Jessica’s window. Sunlight shone through and illuminated the whole room.

I glanced over to her clock and it read 10:07 a.m. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep…I rubbed the back of my neck and fixed my hair. I did some stretches and walked out of her room.

I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for myself and Jessica. A thought suddenly popped up into my head—Tiffany is coming at 2:00 p.m. today. I’ll wake Jessica up soon since Tiffany will be over in a few hours. I ate my breakfast and put Jessica’s plate of pancakes in the microwave to keep it warm. I looked at the time; I still had tons of time to kill before our meeting. Time was teasing me. I wanted it to go by faster! I want Tiffany to come over now but I don’t want to seem too eager…

11:00 p.m. I’ve been flipping through the channels and there’s nothing good on. I was bored to death…I turned off the T.V. and walked to my room. I looked around my room and spotted my acoustic guitar. I remember when Uncle Jung got me this; it was on my 7th birthday. I’ve been playing the guitar ever since then. My Dad was supposed to teach me but…Uncle Jung was there to teach me instead…I’ve been improving every year.

When I visit my parents’ grave, I would play and sing them a song. I visit them every now and then to let them know that I’m doing fine and that I’m doing my best. Sometimes Jessica comes to accompany me and we both pray together. I can feel them smiling down at me, I know they’re always watching me…If it weren’t for Jessica and Uncle Jung I wouldn’t have been able to get back on my feet. Let’s just say that I’m really thankful to them and I wish I could do so much more for what they have done for me.

I picked up my guitar and tested the strings. I strummed to make sure that it was all tuned. I smiled to myself, thinking of all the fun memories I had with this guitar. I was thinking of playing a song that I always sing to Jessica when we were in the U.S. Whenever she had trouble sleeping or whenever she’s feeling down, I would play my guitar and sing a song for her. It always makes me happy to see that she enjoys my singing; she always falls asleep soundly and she seems to calm down every time she hears me. Sometimes we even sing together which reminds me of the time that Jessica and I did a duet in a talent show. We won first place and we were even offered record deals, but sadly we had to deny for we were still in school and we wanted to finish our education first.

It was a great deal but we had to pass it off. I never even thought of being an idol in the first place…My mind was set to being the next president of the Kim Company. I wanted to complete my father’s request and make him be proud of all the work I’ve done to get be successful. Though being an idol sounds intriguing, I might have considered it and have Jessica as my partner…Which brought up another thought into my head: What about Tiffany? I wonder if she can sing, too. She looks like the type to have an angelic, soothing voice. We’re going Karaoke tomorrow with everyone so then maybe we could share a duet together…I grinned to myself just thinking about the idea.

I continued to play the guitar, singing to myself. I was trying to experiment coming up with my own song. I heard many people praise composers so maybe if I make a song I would be able to become more successful? I got an idea! Maybe if I make a song for Tiffany then would I be able to capture her heart? I was getting anxious again and I can feel my face get red. Wait a second…Just thinking about me serenading her would be…Weird right? It’s too cliché but would she enjoy it? I’m really curious though…does she understand me? Did she understand me when I confessed to her? But her face looked clueless so I’m guessing she doesn’t…I felt sad but relieved at the same time…I’ve never felt this way about a girl before. With Tiffany…it’s so different. She looks strong on the outside but when I look deep into her eyes, she looks like she’s scared of something…Tiffany…what is up with you? You’re always on my mind you know…

I was too deep in thought and I didn’t realize that someone coughed behind me. I jumped from surprise and looked behind me. Jessica was already dressed and her hair was wet. She already took a shower? I was supposed to wake her up though… When did she wake up?

“S-Sica! H-How long have y-you been standing there?” I said while stuttering, she was glaring at me.

“You sound desperate.” She bluntly said.

“W-What do you mean?”

“Composing a song and serenading her huh?” She raised her eyebrow.

My eyes widened. “W-Wait! H-how do you know?”

“Next time don’t speak your mind out loud.” She continued to glare at me.

I froze in my spot. I was saying my thoughts out loud? How much of it did she hear? I looked away from her gaze slowly, I was really embarrassed.

“Tae…” She said and I looked up to meet her eyes. She looked kind of sad, it hurt me. I never like seeing Jessica sad. I set my guitar aside and stood up. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“Sica…sorry. Don’t look so sad, you know I hate it when you look like that…” I softly said to her.

I felt her nod against my neck and I released her from the embrace. Her face was still down and I raised my hand. I lifted her chin to make her face me and she wasn’t smiling. I frowned.

“C’mon Sica, let’s see that beautiful smile!” I said teasingly.

She didn’t move a muscle and refused to smile. I grabbed both of her cheeks and pinched them. “Yaaaahhh, Sica! Smile!” I told her again and she finally smiled. When she smiled she was making a cute duck face. I released her cheeks and started to laugh loudly.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Your face!” I said between laughs. She glared at me and I received a punch in the arm. Ouch. Despite Jessica’s stature, she’s actually really strong. Sergeant Sica.

We left my room and walked to the living room. “You ate your breakfast already?” I asked.

“Yeah. I ate not too long ago. You were playing your guitar for about an hour or two.” She said informingly. I looked at the time. 1:15 p.m. I’ve been playing for 2 hours?! I must’ve been thinking too much…

“Crap! Tiffany is coming in 45 minutes! We need to get this place ready!” I told Jessica. She glared at me and walked away. She went to the couch and sat down then the T.V. Jessica, really? Typical Jessica.

“There’s nothing to get over exaggerated about.” She said, keeping her eyes on the screen.

I observed the place. It was spotless. She’s right. I shouldn’t be stressing over something so trivial. Oh wait, I need to get the project materials out. I went to my room and searched through the closet. Where did I put it again? I shuffled through all sorts of different documents and scattered belongings only to come across an old photograph of my parents. I stared at the ancient photograph…it was of me and my family at the amusement park. I was only 4 years old and I looked very exuberant. My father was carrying me on his back and my mother was laughing showing her bright smile. We were all holding cotton candy and wearing goofy hats. We were having the time of our lives. This was when my family was at the happiest point possible. Dad had a day off and Mom suggested we have a family day. We were always so close. Everything was perfect.

I suddenly felt tears form in my eyes. I held it in. I didn’t want to let the tears escape. I’ve held my tears ever since then and I will not break this pact that I made with my father. I set the photo down into my drawer full of photos and headed back to the closet. I finally spotted the project and took it out. I walked out to the living room and placed the project materials on the table. Jessica was still watching T.V. I shook my head at her and she looked at me. She stuck her tongue out at me and returned her attention to the screen. I looked at the time, 10 minutes until Tiffany arrives. I was feeling excited again and I was dreading the past minutes. I constantly kept glancing at the time but every time I look, it looks as though it hasn’t changed at all. It was the slowest ten minutes of my life!

*Knock Knock*

My ears perked up and I ran towards the door. Unfortunately, Jessica beat me to it. She opened the door and greeted Tiffany. “Hey Tiffany.”

“Hey Jessica!” I heard her say. I grabbed Jessica from behind and lifted her up. I put her over my shoulder and carried her to the couch.

“Yah! Tae! What do you think you’re doing?!” She was yelling and hitting my back. I ignored her wailings and dropped her on the couch and smirked at her. She glared at me in return.

I went back to the door and smiled at the confused-looking Tiffany. was a little open and her eyes were wide. “Hey Fany-ah.” I smiled brightly at her.

She snapped out of her gaze and smiled back at me. “H-Hey Tae Tae! I-I mean Taeyeon!” She cried in embarrassment. That…killed me. I couldn’t stop smiling.

I let her in and closed the door. She settled down on the couch Jessica was sitting on. I sat in between them and looked at Jessica then to Tiffany. Jessica was still glaring at me for my earlier action and Tiffany was being quiet as usual. Well this is awkward.

I turned to Jessica and asked, “Hey Sica, you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt you.” I made an innocent smile towards her hoping she would forgive me. I saw her expression change to a softer one and she sighed. “Yeah, yeah whatever, pabo.” She said and ruffled my hair a little.

I chuckled at her and turned my attention to the guest of honor. “Sorry you had to see that abrupt scene Fany-ah.” I said while rubbing the back of my head.

“Haha…it’s okay. It was actually really funny to see something like that!” She exclaimed.

“That’s good. Well should we finish this project? We’re almost done so we can get ready for our group date tomorrow!” I yelled in excitement.

“Yeah! We just need to revise this and conjugate this section then we need to check if everything’s right.” Tiffany added on. I nodded my head in agreement.

“Great. So Tiffany you revise the other sections while Tae and I finish the remaining ones.” Jessica informed and we all agreed to the assigned tasks.

A few hours later…

“Whew! We’re finally done!” Tiffany said loudly and let out a sigh of relief.

“Man, its 9 p.m. already? Didn’t know that time passed this fast!” I exclaimed.

“Okay, now that we’re done why don’t you go back home Tiffany?” Jessica said straightforwardly. I whipped my head towards her direction and glared at her. Why would you say that Sica?! I was glaring at her back sending her messages through my eyes. She understood what I meant and sighed.

“I was just kidding Tiffany. I meant to say, why don’t you stay a little longer?” She changed her tone to a calmer one. I laughed at her obedience and her sudden change in expression.

“Ah…well. Thanks, but…I actually have to go now.” She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Is she serious? I think there’s something holding her back…

“Oh is that so? Alright. Well, I’m gonna take a shower so Tae you can see her off. See you Tiffany.” Jessica bid Tiffany farewell and left the room.

Tiffany stood up from her sitting position and packed up her stuff. I was sitting on the couch observing Tiffany’s every move and expression. She looked reluctant to leave yet she looked in a rush to do something important. Which is it?

She finished organizing her belongings and headed for the door. My body had a mind of its own and I quickly stood and rushed after her. Before she reached for the door knob, I grabbed her wrist and made her turn towards me. We shared a moment of looking into each other’s eyes…Her eyes are so beautiful…I wouldn’t mind staring at each other all day.

I realized how silent it was…So I decided to get out my question, “Do you really wanna leave now?”

She looked at me again and started to think. “Um…well, it’s kind of an urgent thing I have to attend to…” She said quietly.

I wanted her to stay for a bit longer but I couldn’t go against her needs. I tightened my grip on her and pulled her forward. I heard her gasp and she perfectly landed between my arms. She lay against my chest and I pulled her into a full embrace. I can feel my heartbeat beat rapidly and my face was getting hot. The warm feeling that I missed welcomed me back. I wish I could stay like this forever…Too bad forever does not exist in this world...

“At least…let me walk you home Miyoung…” I whispered to her ear.

“……W-What did you s-say?” She muffled against my chest.

“I said…at least let me walk you home…” My face was getting redder.

“O-Oh. W-What about Jessica?” She asked.

“I’ll leave her a note saying that I dropped you home. She’ll be glad to know that you made it home safely right?” I informed her. I reluctantly let her go and I avoided making eye contact with her. I was really embarrassed of what I did there…Hope she doesn’t think I’m weird.

“U-Um, okay. T-Thanks Tae.” It sounded like a whisper, but loud enough for me to hear. I smiled at her and replied, “I’ll write a note to inform Sica right now.” I smiled at her.

I walked over to the kitchen and wrote a note telling Jessica that I’ll be dropping Tiffany back at her place and be back in 10 minutes. I ripped off the paper and posted it on her door so she can see the note.
I returned to the living and see Tiffany waiting for me. I walked towards her and put on my shoes. “You got everything?” I asked to make sure she isn’t missing anything. She nodded shyly and put on her shoes as well. I nodded back and opened the door for her.

The walk was really silent. No words were exchanged between us. We’re already halfway there and a tense atmosphere was present. There was quite a distance between the two of us so I decided to walk closer to her. Tiffany didn’t realize that I came closer to her, she looked like she was muttering something to herself. She had a troubled look on her face and she was biting her lip. It was a really cute sight! I’m thinking she wants to ask me something but I decided to ask what’s going on.

“What’s wrong Miyoung-ah? You’re muttering to yourself.”

“Hmm…Ah! Oh! Sorry…just thinking about things.” She said as her voice was getting quieter each word.

“What kind of things? If you don’t mind me asking.” I sincerely told her.

“Well…It’s kind of hard to say it out loud…” My eyes widened. What is she going to tell me?

“What is it?” I said anxiously. Don’t tell me…is she…?

“I don’t know what to wear tomorrow…” She said cutely and shyly.

I got all my hopes up for nothing. I sighed in defeat.  Was that really it?

“Uhh…just anything casual I guess haha…” I said, losing my excitement.

“Casual? Okay, thanks…” She drifted off to deep thought again. I turned my head to the side and saw her in her thinking process mode again.

“Is there—” I got cut off when Tiffany asked me another sudden question.

“Are you and Jessica really cousins?” She said while looking at me. Has she wanted to ask that the whole time? Did Jessica tell her something that I don’t know?

“W-Why do you ask again?” I retaliated.

“Um…well…Jessica said that you two aren’t cousins…I feel like you lied to me…” She said sadly with moist eyes. I felt hurt at this scene.

“Miyoung…I didn’t lie to you. It’s just…something that I can’t say…” I wonder why Jessica said that. So if she told Tiffany, will I be able to trust her? She doesn’t know what happened when I was a child and the reason why I went to the U.S. She doesn’t know the real identity of me or the relationship I share with Jessica. But if I explain the whole story to her, her life would be in danger…So would Jessica’s. I can’t reveal anything just yet.

“What do you mean…?” I heard sadness in her voice.

“I’ll explain everything to you at the right time…” I gave her a weak smile. It’s hard to bear this burden. I don’t want to endanger all of my loved ones’ lives.

She stared at me for a while and sighed, but then gave me a small smile. “Promise?” She said while holding out her pinky. I looked at her hand and linked my pinky with hers. “Promise.” I said and smiled at her.

We arrived at the entrance of her house shortly and I suddenly felt morose. I didn’t want to leave her by herself again but she seemed to be fine when she gave me a reassuring smile. I bid her farewell and she did the same. I wanted to give her a goodbye hug but she might get weirded out.

As I was about to walk back Tiffany shouted, “I can’t wait till tomorrow!” I smiled on behalf of her.

“Same here! It’ll be great! See you tomorrow and sweet dreams!” I shouted back and even from a distance I can see her smiling her signature eye smile at me. It’s been a while…

I walked back home and I noticed that the lights were still on. I unlocked the door and entered our apartment. After I made sure that I locked the door, I turned towards the living room and see that the T.V. was still on. Is Jessica watching T.V.? I wasn’t gone for that long was I? I looked at the clock, it was a quarter past 9. Not that long yeah…so then why is she still watching T.V.? I was pretty sure she’d fall asleep by now.

I walked closer to the couches and see a figure sleeping soundly. Jessica was waiting for me. Looks like she finished taking a shower but she might catch a cold if she sleeps with her hair still wet. I didn’t her to catch a cold so I decided to wake her up.

“Sica! Wake up! You might catch a cold!” I yelled while nudging her.

She sighed out loud and slowly opened her eyes. “Took you long enough.” She said while still half asleep. Déjà vu.

“Here, let me carry you to your room and dry you off.” I carried her bridal-style to her room and grabbed a towel off her chair. I dried her hair while she was feeling drowsy. After I finished toweling off her hair, I said, “Alright Sica, you can sleep now…”

“………” I didn’t receive a response from her. I lifted the towel off her head and she was already sleeping. Sleeping while in that position? That’s new. I laughed at this situation and laid her down onto her bed.

I might as well sleep too. It’s been a long day today. A yawn escaped me and I know that my body has reached its limit. I went to the bathroom and washed up, brushed my teeth and headed for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, fatigue took over…I need to get reenergized for tomorrow. It will be much more tiring than today…I was feeling anxious again. I really couldn’t wait for tomorrow…I drifted off to sleep in an instant.

 


 

A/N: Annyeong readers! It's been about 3 or 4 days since I updated and I have made a false promise to you all! I apologize for this inconvenience! Please forgive me! :( But this chapter I really tried my best to reveal more about Taeyeon so I hope you get what's going on! 

5,611 WORDS TOTAL. Alright! I beat the record! Longest chapter ever written in my life! Holy crap! I hope you guys will read it through otherwise you won't understand what's going to happen in the next few chapters! 

It's currently 1:16 a.m. here and I am extremely tired! I did my best on this chapter but I didn't check or revise anything. SO if you see any mistake of typo, let me know! Thanks!

Thanks for the support guys! i really appreciate it! Uhh...you know the usual: Please subscribe, comment, or add, or any of the three is fine with me! Thanks guys! Locksmiths forever! Next week is when Music Core will have the TaeNyHyun family! Excited!! :D