Chapter 11 Weekend Fun Karaoke Part 2

What is This Feeling?

 

A/N: Hey guys! I think I'm gonna update once a week now cuz I am SUPA busy with my schedules and stuffffff....HAHA. Anyways! Here you go! Enjoy! Please subscribe, comment, or add, any of the three is fine with me! :) I lost one subscriber just a few seconds ago...SAD :(

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Karaoke bar! I know a place nearby here! Let’s go!” I yelled to everyone.

I grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her behind me. I felt careless of my actions, I felt like the world was mine. I was so ecstatic!

I heard Jessica yell from afar. “YAH! KIM TAEYEON!”

 “If you wanna catch up, then run!” I smirked and laughed loudly. I continued to run with Tiffany behind me. She wasn’t awkwardly silent this time, instead she was laughing along with me which added to the excitement inside me. Her angelic voice filled my body and it felt like it was just the two of us against the world.

We ran nonstop for a few minutes until we arrived in front of our destination. I looked behind to see if the group was following. They were nowhere in sight. I guess we’ve been running too fast for them to catch up. I smirked to myself.

This is an interesting situation…Just Tiffany and I alone, together, even though it’s just for a few minutes. I can take use of this opportunity.

I looked down towards her. Her hair was spread all over her sweaty face. The curls remained in place but it was all over her face from the excessive running. She was breathing heavily and her chest was moving in and out. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed…It was an eroti—I mean beautiful sight.

I mentally slapped myself and snapped out of my thoughts. I shouldn’t be thinking about that about Tiffany! Gah! Byuntae! She wouldn’t look at me the same if she knows that I am a ert right?

I shook my head of these dark thoughts and patted Tiffany’s back to comfort her. She seems to be really worn out…at least she was laughing on the way. I chuckled, loud enough for her to hear. She straightened out her body and her breathing was returning to normal. I smiled at her fast recovery.

“Not used to running Miyoung-ah?” I missed saying her name since we haven’t been able to have some alone time.

“I-It’s just been…a while…” She breathed out loudly and fixed her outfit. Her hair was still unkempt so I approached closer to hair and took a hold of her locks.

I heard her gasp out of surprise from my sudden action. I smiled genuinely at her telling her that it’ll be okay. I ran my hands down her silky, dark hair and fixed her parting and bangs. Her hair running through my hands felt like water. It’s as though I can sink into it. It was perfect.

I got too immersed with this amazing feeling I had in my possession. I didn’t want to let go. My body had a mind of its own as I brought her hair towards my face. I gave it a kiss and let go of the locks. It fell perfectly against her body and her hair was in perfect synch.

Without realizing what I just did, I looked at Tiffany and smiled widely. Her face was really red and she had a shocked expression. She then avoided my eyes and looked down at the ground.

“…T-Thanks…” She said quietly and I noticed her face get even redder. I smiled to myself knowing that she must have felt something when I did that unknowingly.

“Your hair is so perfect Miyoung. Just having the opportunity to caress it makes me the luckiest guy in Earth.” I charmingly said causing her to blush even more. She’s just too cute.

I couldn’t fight this urge inside me to kiss her. I was craving those lips of hers. I want it all to myself. I was mentally cursing my mind to shrug off this feeling. No! This isn’t what she would want! All of a sudden I could feel my body throw itself against hers and we collided. I avoided crashing my face against hers otherwise it would’ve been a disaster…

I ended up wrapping my arms around the length of her body. I embraced her without giving her a warning. I really couldn’t stop myself. Just being thinking of Tiffany makes my mind go blank and my heart starts to beat rapidly.

I felt the heat of her body against mines. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. I mustn’t let this chance go away. We barely get to spend time together, just by hugging I feel content. My eyes widened when I felt a pair of arms against my back. She was hugging me back…this is the first time that she’s ever returned the heated embrace. I can feel her heartbeat against mine’s. They were in synch and it was beating at the same rhythm. It felt like it was just the two of us in this world. Was this reality…?

Tiffany…you make me go crazy…” I unconsciously said in English. I felt my face become hot. I felt her body stiffen. Oh crap. Hopefully she didn’t understand what I said. Her body became relaxed and we continued to stand in our positions. It was too comfortable to let go. I felt like I was in heaven.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” A distant voice was heard from down the road. Great timing.

Tiffany and I quickly let go of each other. I can tell my face was red without a doubt. My heartbeat was still beating rapidly. I looked towards the voices and see Yuri and Jessica walking together while Sunny and the others were right behind. They ruined the moment! I cursed myself in my mind and straightened out my posture. I looked back to Tiffany who was still facing her back towards me but I can tell she is flustered. I turned back towards the couples approaching closer.

“Hey guys! What took you so long?” I said jokingly receiving a glare from Jessica.

“You didn’t have to run. You’re gonna get it when we get home Taeyeon.” Jessica said, sending shivers down my spine. She only uses my whole name when she’s mad or serious. This is the type of situation where it happens. I gulped.

“Hey hey. Calm down Sica! I was just excited for Karaoke!” I chuckled nervously.

“Hmph. Whatever.” She said shortly.

“Aww is our cute little ice princess not looking forward to Karaoke?” I . “C’mon Sica! Let’s show them our skills as a duo!” I said hoping she will lighten up. She calms down whenever we sing together. It’s like our sanctuary from the problems of reality. We convey our feelings and sing because it was our passion. I looked hopefully at her face and made direct eye contact with her eyes. Does she get my message? C’mon Sica! Don’t down the mood!

I was biting my lower lip trying to act cute. This always works. “Haahh…What am I gonna do with you?” She sighed but then made a small smile. “Alright Tae. Let’s go~” She said cutely. I sighed out of relief and flashed a dorky smile causing her to smile wider.

“Well, well, well. Miss Ice Princess can sing huh? That’s quite the attractive factor.” Yoona suddenly said while raising a brow. He nudged Yuri who was nodding his head.

Yoona stood closer to Jessica and put an arm around her. “I wanna hear you sing Jessica. Perhaps you can sing me a lullaby when I’m having trouble sleeping?” He flirted with her. Jessica glared at him and made a face of disgust. I became annoyed by his player actions. Where’s Seohyun? I looked for her amongst the people and I see her storming her way towards Yoona.

“Yoong! What do you think you’re doing?!” The pure, innocent lady growled which surprised everyone. Her face was red from infuriation and her stance looked that of a mother.

“Hyunnie! I-I was just messing around!” Yoona reassured Seohyun who was glaring at him.

Yuri swiftly removed Yoona’s arm off of Jessica before I did. Jessica shrugged off her shoulders and crossed her arms across her chest while glaring at Yoona. All eyes were on him and I decided to help him out of this situation.

“Alright, alright everyone. We all know that Yoona’s very childish and he doesn’t seem to realize the situation at hand. He was just kidding okay?” I said. I turned to Yoona, “But next time watch what you’re doing okay?” He nodded while pouting and the tense atmosphere lifted.

I turned to Seohyun who has calmed down and bowed shyly to us. “S-Sorry for my abrupt act. I understand Yoona’s childish acts…I just get jealous quite easily...” She said shyly. Yoona chuckled and went up to Seohyun and gave her a hug then a kiss on the cheek.

“Hyunnie! You’re so cute! Sorry for my actions. Do you forgive me?” He said while pouting, showing his aegyo. It was really annoying I’ll give you that.

“Of course Yoong~” She said cheerfully and smiled at him.

“Well! Now that everything has been resolved! Why don’t we go inside and party!” Sooyoung announced. We all cheered with joy and went inside the building. I checked the time and it was only 1 in the afternoon. Well I guess we can stay here for several hours.

“Hey, it’s pretty early to be going to Karaoke isn’t it? We have school tomorrow though so we can kill a lot of time here huh?” Sunny said informingly. We all agreed to what Sunny was saying. I totally forgot that it was a Sunday today! At least we came here early to spend hours in here.

“Yeah! Let’s make use of this time and have some fun!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

I went up to the counter and asked for a room. He gave me the room number and I thanked him. “Alright everyone follow me!” I yelled and they all followed.

As we were on our way to the room, I spotted a familiar person who was walking our way. As they were getting closer, I realized that it was Kim Hyoyeon. “Hyoyeon!” I yelled his name.

“Taeyeon?” He stood in front of me, a little taller than me. “You guys going Karaokeing?” He asked while looking behind me. “Yeah! Why’re you here?” I questioned him wondering what he’s doing here all by himself.

“You guys know each other?” Yuri interrupted.

“Yeah, Hyoyeon and I are actually long distant cousins. Not really close family ties, but still cousins.” I laughed. “We sometimes play a little one on one in the court while Jessica was busy.” I informed everyone. They all went “ooohhhhh…” and nodded their heads. I turned my attention back to Hyoyeon. “So, why’re you here again?” I redirected him to my question.

“Oh yeah, my friends canceled on me…So I’ve got nothing to do man.” He said sadly.

“Is that so? That . Hey how about you join us?”

“You sure? I don’t even know half of the people with you.” He hesitated and laughed.

“Yeah. It’s all good! Is everyone fine with that?” I turned back and they all nodded their heads.

 I opened the door for everyone and noticed that Tiffany was the last one to enter. I tapped her shoulder getting her attention. She turned towards me and gave me a confused look.

“Let’s sing together Fany-ah?” I whispered to her and she nodded her head vigorously. I chuckled and closed the door behind me. Everyone settled at the couches and lounged for a bit. Yoona grabbed the mic from the machine and started playing around.

“Oh yeah! Guess who just entered the building!” Yoona said. “DJ Yoong is in the house~!” He roared over the mic and we all started laughing at his comedic act. He didn’t even pick a song and started adlibbing which caused us to laugh more. He started to make his own rap that sounded surprisingly good. Once he finished his little introduction, we all applauded his show. It was a real show starter; it got the whole room pumped up.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Yoona handed Seohyun the mic and we all cheered her on. I know she is a really shy girl but singing is one of her talents. She has no problem singing in front of people, as long as Yoona is there to support her. Seohyun picked a song and as expected it was a ballad. She started to sing and everyone got entranced by her innocent voice.

Yoona had a face of content and was even singing along with Seohyun. Seohyun kept her gaze at Yoona and sang with more passion. It was a really romantic sight. It looked like she and Yoona was lost in their world, completely ignoring their surroundings while they kept looking into each other’s eyes.

Her song was coming to an end and she ended with a big note which amazed all of us. She really is a talented girl! I really envy her sometimes. She can sing, compose her own songs, play a lot of instruments, and even keep her grades up. I wish I had more free time to learn to play an instrument but I’ve been too occupied with studying and school activities.

The song ended and the she bowed to the crowd. We all applauded her and whistled with amazement. Yoona stood up and hugged her. “You were amazing as always Hyunnie!” Yoona sincerely smiled at her and she cutely smiled back.

“Wow! You sing great Seohyun! You take lessons?” Taeyeon complimented.

“Yeah Taeyeon oppa. After finishing my studies, I would make some time to practice my vocals.” She informingly said and smiled at him. Ahh~ I wish I had time to do that!

“That’s awesome!” Taeyeon praised her which caused her to blush slightly.

“Who would like to sing next?” Yoona asked everyone.

“Me and Sooyoung!!” Sunny yelled excitedly.

“Yahh, do we have to?” Sooyoung asked while he was munching on some chips.

“It’s Karaoke Sooyoungie! C’mon! Let’s do a duet!!” She said in an aegyo voice sending chills to me. I was always annoyed by her aegyo…Not only me, EVERYONE. Well, except Sooyoung who loves it when Sunny used her charms against him.

“Alright, whatever you say Sunny Bunny.” He said. He always loses arguments against Sunny whether it is about asking for something or arguing about the littlest things.

Yoona handed the mic to Sunny and Sooyoung. Sunny passed the second mic to Sooyoung who put his chips down on the table and lazily stood up from his position.

They stood in front of the screen and chose a song that was well known to all of us. It was Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry. This was one of my favorite songs from them! I noticed that everyone in the room knew it as well. Of course, it was a popular hit song a few years ago! Even Taeyeon and Jessica knew this song. As the song started, we all stood up from our sitting positions and started dancing along with the song.

Apparently we all knew the dance too. If you looked at it from outside, we all look like a dance group! Hyoyeon was the most professional out of us. He was like the dancing king at Soshi U so of course he would be the best dancer in the room right now.

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona were lined next to Hyoyeon and they looked like a KPOP boy group. Taeyeon stood out the most to me though. Considering his looks and his apparel, he looked the most idealistic compared to the others.

We were all dancing to the catchy song and enjoying ourselves until the song came to an end. Sunny and Sooyoung posed when the song ended and we all laughed at the amusing height couple. Then we returned to our seats and shared a moment of laughter. That was a real entertaining moment! The 9 of us were having too much fun!

Sunny and Sooyoung put the mics onto the stand and went to their seats. “That was great!” Sunny yelled with joy.

“It was awesome!” Sooyoung added and settled in his comfy seat.

“Hey! Taeyeon and Jessica! You were being so boastful about the two of you singing together right? Well, let’s see it!” Yoona said while pointing out the couple.

“Do we have to?” Jessica sighed.

“Of course! Let’s show them Sica!” Taeyeon exclaimed loudly and grabbed Jessica’s hand. They both stood in front of the screen and grabbed their mics. He smirked when he made his song choice.

The screen displayed: Troublemaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung.  

The room was in awe by their choice of music. This was a really catchy song actually! I like it~ I wonder how they’ll do. I was expecting a ballad from the two but I’m guessing they’re trying something different…

The song started and the catchy whistling started. Taeyeon started doing the choreo along with it and Jessica started doing the same thing.

1 2 3 4

Taeyeon started singing and his voice was very much velvety. I got absorbed into their performance instantly. I’m betting everyone did too as soon as Taeyeon started singing. It was absolutely amazing. Jessica’s voice was also breathtaking.

니눈을보면난Trouble Maker
니곁에서면난Trouble Maker
조금씩더더더 
갈수록더더더 
이젠내맘을나도어쩔수없어

니가나를잊지못하게자꾸니앞에서또 
니맘자꾸내가흔들어벗어날수없도록
니입술을또훔치고멀리달아나버려 
난Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!

니맘을깨물고도망칠거야고양이처럼
넌자꾸안달이날거야내앞으로와어서화내보렴
내섹시한걸음니머리속에발동을거는 
은근한스킨십얼굴에비친못참아죽겠단니눈빛
갈수록깊이더빠져들어알수록니가더맘에들어Baby
아무래도니생각에취했나봐Lady 
I never never never stop!

 

Their voice combined was a perfect combination. Seeing Jessica singing/rapping like that was something new for me. Both of them had a very powerful voice and they were singing it in a perfect pitch without the use of auto tune! They’re really skillful…It sounds way better than the original in my opinion…

니가나를잊지못하게자꾸니앞에서또 
니맘자꾸내가흔들어벗어날수없도록
니입술을또훔치고멀리달아나버려 
난Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
어떻게널내맘에담아둘수있는지(Trouble Maker)
그냥내맘이가는대로이젠
I never never stop!
멈출수없어
니가나를잊지못하게자꾸니앞에서또 
니맘자꾸내가흔들어벗어날수없도록
니입술을또훔치고멀리달아나버려 
난Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!Trouble Maker!

The song came to an end without anyone one of us knowing. I was too engrossed in their performance and Taeyeon’s voice was replaying in my head. It was like he controlled my mind with his smooth voice. My mind was blank.

“Hey! What did you guys think?” Taeyeon yelled over the mic, breaking everyone’s daze.

“You’re speechless I can see that. We were good huh?” Taeyeon said while smiling dorkily to everyone.

We all came back to reality and we all applauded loudly. I was really amazed by them. The singing, the choreo, everything seemed like a real concert…I was really glad that Taeyeon and Jessica weren’t all up against each other during the chorus. It would be really disturbing and just thinking about it would make me go crazy!

I continued to clap for Taeyeon and Jessica as did everyone else. Jessica smirked at Yuri and went to her seat. My eyes widened at her gesture. Did she just smirk at Yuri? I was trying to process what was going on between the two until Taeyeon said my name over the mic.  

“Fany-ah! Sing with me!” Taeyeon said with a big grin spread across his face.

I was shocked. I mean, I knew he wanted to have a duet but now?! I really didn’t know how to react. I’m not really good in front of crowds, but singing in front of people was a bigger weak point.

Taeyeon was motioning me to come and everyone in the room was chanting my name. I was hesitant to go but I was starting to gain a little confidence inside me. I looked up to meet Taeyeon’s eyes who were staring deeply into mines. I searched within his eyes looking for the remaining pieces of my confidence until I have discovered the source. I suddenly felt a rush of confidence rise within me and I stood up and went next to Taeyeon. I took a hold of the mic presented in from of me and deep breathed.

I felt Taeyeon’s gaze on me and I turned my attention to him. I gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back. I looked at the song he selected, and it was a well-known ballad from a popular drama show, Dream High. The song was entitled: Maybe from the Dream High OST. This version was reedited for duet…The song started off slowly and Taeyeon was the first to sing.

차가운가슴이어느새조금씩

녹아내렸나봐니가들어왔어
그리고나도몰래내가슴을채웠어
언젠부터인가집에돌아오면
너를떠올리고있는내모습을
보면서내맘속에니가있는걸알았어

His voice sounds even better when singing ballads…I was too immersed with his voice until the chorus came and we both had to sing it at the same time.

Maybe you're the one
Maybe 어쩌면

어쩌면니가

내가기다린반쪽인건지
Maybe it is true
언제나너무

가까이있어서몰랐었나봐
Baby I'm in love with you
처음엔몰랐어내가널이렇게

떠올리게될줄사랑하게될줄

니맘도제발이런내마음과같기를
Maybe you're the one
Maybe 어쩌면

어쩌면니가

내가기다린반쪽인건지

Maybe it is true
언제나너무

가까이있어서몰랐었나봐
Baby I'm in love with you

It was my turn to sing the next verse. I can feel the anxiety rise as I breathed in and sang the next lines.

너무늦진않았길

이제야깨달은내맘받아주길

늦게알았지만이제야알았지만

이마음은절대흔들리지않아

Maybe you're the one
Maybe 어쩌면어쩌면니가

내가기다린반쪽인건지

Maybe it is true
언제나너무

가까이있어서몰랐었나봐
Baby I'm in love with you

Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you

Our voices faded as did the music. It became silent in the room until everyone cheered and applauded. It was the loudest applause unlike the other performances. Heat crept up to my face as I realized that I just sang a duet with Taeyeon. Was this reality?

“Woo! You two sound great together!”

“Your voices collaborate well with one another!”

“I was so entranced by you your performance!”

Many different compliments and shoutouts were being heard throughout the room. I blushed from extreme shyness and walked back to me seat. Taeyeon followed behind. He sat himself next to me and complimented me suddenly.

“Tiffany you sing amazing!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Do you think so?” I asked shyly.

“Of course! Being able to sing with you…it felt like a dream…” He trailed off his words.

I blushed at his statement but managed to thank him, “T-Thanks…”

He smiled widely at me while rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him an eye smile in return.

“Your voice reminds me of velvet Taeyeon.” I told him my thoughts on his voice. His voice was like imprinted in my head forever. I would want to listen to him sing to me everyday…

“Is that a good thing?” He said with a smile still on his face.

“Yeah…it’s like so smooth yet sharp at the same time.”

“Hehe…Well you know what your voice reminds me of?” He grinned from ear to ear.

“What?” I was curious to know what he thinks.

“Jelly!” He said with joy.

“Jelly…?” I never heard of that before. It surprised me.

“I really like jelly!” He childishly said causing me to laugh. That was really cute. I couldn’t stop smiling…

An hour passed or so and we were all still having the time of our lives. We were all exhausted from singing and dancing around so we decided to do something else while in the square room.

“Hey! I have an idea! Let’s play King’s Game!” Sooyoung announced.

“King’s Game?” Taeyeon asked and Jessica was wondering as well.

“Kay so there’s since 9 people in here so there will be 8 cards that are numbered 1 thru 8 and one card will be the King. We all draw a random card and the one who gets the King gets to pick any number to do whatever they want. The rule is you can’t tell out your number otherwise the game is pointless. Another thing, the next person who’s King has to make it more extreme than the last order. And whatever the King says is ABSOLUTE.” Sunny explained the gist of the game to Taeyeon and Jessica who understood and nodded.

“Sounds interesting.” Jessica said and smirked.

“I agree. I wonder who the King will be…” Taeyeon said while grinning.

Yuri shuffled the cards and took out 9 cards from the deck. “The King is going to be Hearts.” He said and mixed the cards up in the pile.

We all took one card and hid it. My number was 7. I observed the people in my room anticipating who the King is.

“Ah! I’m King!” Everybody turned towards Sunny who apparently got King the first round.

“Hmm…Let’s start off with something interesting…” She put her hand towards her chin and started thinking of an order for us.

“Hmm…I want…Number 2 and…Number 7.” She said while contemplating. I was number 7, I wonder who number 2 was. I looked and observed the expressions plastered on everyone’s faces so I can figure out who it was.

“What do you want them to do?” Sooyoung asked while nudging her.

“I’ll start off easy…I want them to kiss each other on the cheek!” She said while grinning widely.  “I’m number 7.” I stood up and waited for number 2 to reveal their identity.

“I’m number 2.” Everyone gasped in surprise. What’s with this situation? 



 

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Herrow everyone! How are you? I missed you! It's been a week or almost since I've updated! Here you go! Hope you liked it! If you noticed I used the songs Troublemaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung AND Maybe from Dream High. I do not own these but I love these songs! I hope you do too! :)

Anyways! Quite a long chapter huh? Not as long as the last chapter but this is just as much! 4454 words! YAY! :D I think I'm gonna shorten my chaoters because I exaggerate a lot. LOL.

Please subscribe, comment, or add, any of the three is fine with me! :) Please support me! By doing any of these three options I get motivated to write more! I love you guys! I appreciate those silent readers too that keep my views going! 

Spread the word of WTF on to Locksmiths and Shippers and everyone! Thanks! I will update next week!