eight

My Best Friend’s Sweet 16
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Wow, you’re getting a lot better at this.”

“Thank you, I have a best friend that knows how to dance.”

“Oh really? My best friend has a best friend that knows how to dance too.”

“Wow, that’s so cool--”

“Guys, we can literally hear you.”

Yoongi and Ana turn to everybody staring at them.

“You guys always talk when we’re practicing.” Jungkook groans. “It’s been happening for the past month, why can’t you both just shut up.”

“My buddy here needs help dancing.” Ana says and pats Yoongi’s shoulder. He nods.

“Then get someone else to help! You both are always talking and fooling around and it’s so annoying!” Jimin exclaims.

“Why should I get someone else when my dance partner is perfectly capable of teaching me how the dance goes?” Yoongi says in a ‘duh’ tone. Ana gives everyone a what he said look.

Everyone rolls their eyes.

“Do you guys think it’s fun to hear your voices every second?” Jennie says and Taehyung nods.

Yoongi and Ana both narrow their eyes. “We’re simply just having a conversation!” Ana tells everyone. “Why are you guys getting so upset? My new friend is really fun to talk to.”

“Aww. Thanks Ana.” Yoongi says.

“Stooooooooooop.” Jungkook groans.

“Okay honestly, not even Jo’s complaining. And this is her practice.”

Jocelyn shrugs. “It’s cute, I don’t know why you all are complaining.”

Ana turns red.

But Yoongi claps his hands together. “Thank you, Jocelyn.” Yoongi then points at everyone else. “You’re all just jealous that you don’t have a fun friendship with your dance partner.”

Hoseok decided that enough was enough and just decided to call it. “Okay guys, how about we take a break?” Hoseok suggests and everyone agrees immediately.

 

 

One thing that Yoongi does know about Ana, is that she’s a really fun person to be around.

Not only can she be a ing savage to people that she doesn’t like (Yoongi witnessed Ana telling someone off after a girl tried getting Jungkook’s number and wouldn’t leave him alone), but she can make anybody laugh.

He finds himself laughing ten times more with her than he does with Hoseok. He found that impossible because Hoseok has the ability to make anyone laugh by just looking at them. The only difference between Hoseok’s humor and Ana’s humor is that Hoseok is a friendly kind of funny, Ana is the roasting kind of funny.

And Yoongi actually prefers the latter.

There was actually a day during Jo’s practices where Jin called her out for “not being graceful enough” and she responded with a sassy “I’m sorry, at least I’m not the one dancing with a stick up my ” and Yoongi almost fell to the floor when she said that.

Jin was in shooketh mode right after that.

And then there was another time where Jocelyn ordered a few boxes of pizza for the fatasses she calls friends (except Ana, she’s thicc). Jungkook was going to grab the last slice of pizza, but Ana wanted it too. He wouldn’t let her have it so instead she said “if I can’t have it you can’t either” and just grabbed the pizza from his hand and smeared it all over his face.

Yoongi also almost fell to the floor when she said that too and Jungkook was in ultimate shooketh mode because why the would you waste a perfect slice of pizza.

Anyway, he thought that having Ana as a friend was really awesome and he was going to keep her for as long as possible.

Although, some weird things that she did was completely freeze at random moments when he looked at her. Sometimes she would turn really red when he smiled at her. It usually happened at school and he tried figuring out what was wrong but she just replied with “oh nothing” and then said she had to leave.

Yoongi didn’t think too much of it because he thought she had like… girl problems or something so he just let it slide.

In general, he just really likes hanging out with Ana.

 

 

“Ana!”

The girl turned around and smiled when she saw that Agust was coming her way excitedly. He stopped and put his hand on her locker so he could catch his breath.

“Hey, what’s up?” She furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed he was panting. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“I… I figu… Hold on… I needa catch… my breath…” He said.

Ana grabbed her unopened water bottle from her backpack and handed it to him. “Here.”

Agust gladly took it and chugged the entire thing.

It’s great that he didn’t notice Ana looking at that y Adam’s app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter