three

My Best Friend’s Sweet 16
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The dance concert is tomorrow. Right now, she’s practicing with Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin because the four of them have solo dances together.

She choreographed most of them, including the other dances that the team was going to perform tomorrow night.

Currently, the four of them were working on Ana’s solo piece. She chose to do the song Formation by Beyonce, the three boys are her backup dancers for her performance. Hoseok and Jungkook chose Manolo by Trip Lee. Jimin wanted Ana to be in his solo as well, so they’re doing Own It by Brian Puspos.

Ana isn’t very comfortable with the lyrics of the song Jimin chose, but she likes how well the dance fits with it so she just decided to do it.

Ana, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin currently had the dance room to themselves.

“Hope-man, my boy.” Ana spoke out. “Justin is an .”

Jungkook scrunched his face up. “Since when, hoe?”

“Since you embarrassed me in front of Agust, kill yourself. You don’t deserve to breathe air.”

“That can be counted as assisted suicide, miss.” Jungkook replied back sassily.

Hoseok looked back between the both of them. “Yo, you embarrassed her in front of Yoongi?” Hoseok asked and Ana was the only one who nodded.

“Okay, honestly, that’s the most you’ve ever spoken to him, so you’re welcome my little mochi.”

Ana was at complete loss for words.

“I think your savagery froze her.” Christian replied, taking a sip of his water and then passing it around for the others to drink.

“Jungkook, you’re so lucky that I don’t embarass you in front of your crush.”

“She doesn’t go here, ha.”

Ana glared at him. “You’re the worst guy best friend I’ve ever had in my entire life.”

“You have to admit it though. He kind of did you a favor.” Hoseok replied. “I also want to know all about it, tell me everything.”

Ana groaned and fell on the dance floor. She face planted.

“Ouch.” They all said in unison.

“This is the pain I feel at the moment.” She muffled out.

“You exaggerate at an unhealthy rate, every day. You need to see a professional.” Jungkook said.

Ana grabbed his ankle and pulled him so he fell on the floor.

“My !”

“Deserves a beating.” She said.

“Dog pile!” Jungkook yelled out and climbed on top of Ana.

The others took it as an invitation and jumped on top of her.

“Noooo!” She yelled.

Jimin was laughing and trying to tickle Ana. Hoseok was trying to find a way to take a video while staying on top of her. Jungkook was just trying to make her suffocate.

She struggled to push them off of her, but once she did, she sat on top of Jungkook’s waist and pinned his wrists down.

“Take that now you assface.”

“How-”

“Am I interrupting something…?” A voice, that wasn’t there before, interrupted.

All four of them turned their heads to the door.

“Oh, hey Jack.” Jungkook responded. “Do you need something?”

“No… Do you…? Like… need a or anything?”

Ana and Jungkook both widened their eyes and shook their heads vigorously.

“There’s no need to be ashamed. A lot of people our age are out and about and ya know… canoodling.” He responded.

“Taehyung, shut up. What do you want?” Ana asked.

“I came to ask for the schedule on Jo’s sixteen. What days and how long?”

“Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter