two

My Best Friend’s Sweet 16
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Hello, my best friend forever in the entire world that I love oh so very much-”

“No.”

“What?”

“I’m not doing whatever you’re going to ask me.”

Hoseok sagged his shoulders. “But you didn’t even listen to what I was going to say.”

“I don’t need to, I already know I’m not going to like it.” Agust told him. They were both in the student-teacher lounge, and the only reason they had access to it was because they were both in ASB. Associated Student Body.

Agust was sitting on the couch and eating his bibimbap and drinking his coke.

It was probably true though. He won’t like whatever might come out of Hoseok’s mouth. Hoseok always asked him for these weird favors. And yes there were times when he gladly did them for him because Agust loves his best friend, but they’re ridiculous.

There was a time where Hoseok asked him to go to McDonald’s and order him a happy meal… with extra happy…

How does one order a happy meal with extra happy?

Agust in fact does not understand his best friend by any means whatsoever. No psychologist will ever be able to understand him at all. Nobody. Not his girlfriend, not him, not Jesus, not anyone.

Not even a scientist.

“Please, just listen to what I have to say!”

“Hoseok, no. You always make me do these ridiculous favors for you and I really don’t want to do them anymore. I could probably die.”

“That’s a ing lie.”

“Not really.”

“Okay whatever, but this one isn’t ridiculous!” Hoseok shouted.

“I doubt it.”

“Whatever, I’m gonna ask you anyway because as my best friend you’re obligated to listen to everything I say.”

“Ugh.” Agust groaned.

“Okay so my baby girl is having a sweet sixteen and we need one more guy to make it even for the dances. So can you please be in it?”

Agust stopped chewing his food. “You want me to be in a dance when you know that I don’t like dancing and I also don’t like standing or wearing anything fancy and-”

“Come on, Yoongi.” Hoseok said his Korean name. “It’ll just be for one day, that’s it.”

“And months of practice.” Yoongi replied.

“Come on, it’s really important to Jo.”

“And it’s not to me.”

“Yo, please. Her best friend needs a partner.” Hoseok pleaded. “Ana needs a partner.”

“Find someone else. Ask Jungkook, he’s like… in love with Ana.”

“He already has a different partner.” Hoseok replied and Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders. “Jungkook isn’t in love with her, he likes someone else.”

“.”

“Yoongi please. You’ll like Ana. She’s cool and funny and your type.”

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. He sensed something suspicious. “What do you mean my type?”

“I mean… she’s like… y’know… thick.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Don’t get him wrong, Agust does like thick girls, he doesn’t care about size at all. The only thing he has a problem with at the moment is Hoseok. He knows he’s up to something and he’s not sure he likes it.

“Nothing, nothing. Just please help out. It’s gonna be hard to get other guys.”

Yoongi sighed. “What do I get out of it?”

“My happiness.”

“Not much then.”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.”

“Hoseok, seriously, find someone else. I can’t dance.”

“Hyung, please!” Hoseok sat down next to him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and swallowed the last bite of his bibimbap. “Fine!” He yelled. “Fine whatever. I don’t care anymore. This is the last time I do anything for you.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Hoseok lunged himself onto Agust.

“Yeah, yeah.” He rolled his eyes and patt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter