Ahwrg

10 reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The week went on. I was both mentally and physically tired. Sometimes, all I ate for a day was one sandwich bought on my way to the restaurant. Maybe, you think 'You are working in a pizzeria. Why don't you eat there?' It's not like I can't… But I can't. Does it make sense? I'm constantly insulted even while I'm working. If I took a break to eat, I don't think I would survive it.

So when Ahreum asked me, if I want to go to party with them, I shouted 'NO' right away.

“Please. You will let of the steam, have fun, forget about everything.”

“Firstly, you know I hate parties. I don't dance, the music is too loud, there are lots of people, the lightning is epileptic. I just don't like it. And secondly, I'm really really tired.”

“But I don't want to leave you here alone. I feel like such a bad friend then. Can't you come at least for a few hours? I heard there will be people from your class too.”

“I am… not sure.” the door opened and Seokjin walked in. He had sunglasses and dark leather jacket. Looking like leader of the gang. I just couldn't help but laugh.

“Ahreum… I think your boyfriend needs to be treated immediately.” I said, trying not to laugh too excessively. “There is dark outside and he's wearing sunglasses like he was on the sunny beach.

After a while of convincing I started to think that maybe it will really help me. So I put on my favorite jeans, black t-shirt and big checked shirt. In case I needed it I took even my baseball cap.

“So you are making fun of me because of my sunglasses but you put on a baseball cap?!” Seokjin just couldn't hold it in.

“Why? I have to hide my pretty face!” I joked.

“And me?! I don't want other girls to flirt with me. I have to hide that handsomeness too.” now he is red, shakes his head like a horse and the vein on his neck is visible. It's so easy to make him angry.

“I think you can put that sunglasses down, Jin.” Ahreum joined the conversation.

“Why?! Am I ugly?”

“No.” she started laughing. “But I don't think anyone will flirt with you.”

“Find a man Kim Yerim! I can't stand this injustice. We have to balance the numbers.” he said.

“I won't do you this favor.”

“What about that guy from the bus?” Ahreum asked.

“What?” I mentioned him like once. Why is she taking it so seriously?

“You said he was flirting with you.”

“And? I am not interested.”

“I think you should try it.” she said.

“What are you talking about?”

“You should try to date him.” for some reason, Seokjin is nodding.

“Why would I do it? I don't know him.”

“I know. That's why I am pushing you into it. If you knew him, it would be way too problematic. You would have the same friends and if you broke up, you would probably still have to meet him. But that Jungkook guy… He is not your friend. You can try it and break up afterwards without complications.”

“What would it be good for?”

“You would gain experience.”

“This is just stupid...”

“Maybe. But think about it.”

-----

 

When we came to the party, everything was exactly how I didn't want it to be. There were so many people, we had problems even with getting to free table. Seokjin went to order our drinks while me and Ahreum stayed there.

“Ladieeees. Alone?” someone came closer.

“Back off!” Ahreum said a little bit louder than was needed. He was obviously taken aback and just left.

“So you don't want to dance?” she asked like that thing never happened.

“I am really tired. And hungry by the way. But I won't say, I am not dancing because of it. I wouldn't dance even if I was fully energized and with full stomach.”

“Should I bring you something to eat then? They are not selling a lot of things other than alcohol, but I can do something about it.”

“No… It's not that bad. And after this week I have shrunken stomach. I am probably getting used to it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter