3 seconds

10 reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really don't know, how did I end up in the Lingerie shop. Holding some lace , I got goose skin and threw them back on the shelf. Scary.

“So… What do you think about it?” My mom appeared behind me with 3 bras and 3 matching .” All of them were maybe nice, but I couldn't imagine how would I look in them. As I was trying to concentrate on making a good excuse, I saw Ahreum in the back. And Seokjin with her. I don't know, how all 4 of us ended up here, but if I don't know what I'm doing here, what about him? He looked so uncomfortable. You would think, man would be happy in a place with lot of bras. No… Man would be happy in a place without bras. Here, he was just tortured. So I said okay. And my mom went happily to the cash register.

A few minutes later we all met in front of the shop. I holding four bags full of underwear.

“So I'm going to work. Will you take it for me? I don't think I should go there with all of this.” Ahreum nodded with a wide smile on her face. Seokjin looked like he will throw up anytime. And my mom just hugged me.

“So I guess we won't see each other for a while.”

“I will try to visit you soon.” I said. And for the first time, I believed my words. Before, the thought of her and Sihyun would have scared me. Now it was okay.

 

So we got separated and I went to work. I knew that after yesterday, it won't be easy. But without Brian there, it was simply a hell. For some reason, Eunah was even worse than she used to be. And my boss wasn't thrilled either. After 5 hours, I fell on my bed like a dead ferret.

 

“You promised you will tell me everything about that night. I'm waiting.” Ahreum came to the room from bathroom and I smelled her raspberry shampoo.

“I kinda can't move.” I said, talking into my pillow.

“It's okay. I can hear you.”

“What exactly do you want to hear?”

“Is that friend you mentioned Jungkook?”

“Yeah. Nice guess.”

“It wasn't hard. You don't have a lot of friends.”

“But don't get too excited. Nothing happened. I just fell asleep at his house. That's all.”

“You what? You fell asleep at his house? How did you even get there?”

“Long story. I'm sleepy. I guess we will have to leave it for tomorrow.”

“No… Stay with me. I have to hear the full story.” she was shaking with me, but I fell asleep nonetheless.

-----

 

Going to school, I was a little bit disappointed. It's hard to admit, but it was partially because I knew I won't see Jungkook today. Maybe I softened. Maybe, I'm not what I used to be.

The first class ended. I had a 30 minutes break, so I found a bench in the nearest park and put on my earphones. It didn't take too long and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Jungkook was the first name that came to my mind. But when I turned around, there was a girl I've never seen before.

“Hi.” she said. “I was sitting right there… A few meters away from you.” I nodded, waiting for her to continue, but she didn't. Like that was more than a reason to come to a random stranger.

“Yes… Good to know.” I turned around, but then she spoke again.

“I… I just wanted to talk with someone.” I don't know. Do I have something written on my face? Something like 'Stare at me, please.' or 'I'm here if you want to talk'. Because she is already the second person this month.

“What do you want to talk about?” Am I too rude? Should I at least smile at her?

“Nothing particular… I'm Eunseo, by the way.” This is just… weird.

“Oh...” I don't want to tell her my name. “Yerim.”

-----

 

“Finally! You're finally at home.” Ahreum shouted the moment I closed the door.

“I met a really strange person today.”

“Hmm? Who?”

“Some girl at school campus. I can't help myself. Something was off.”

“I don't understand. What did she do?”
“Nothing. She just… talked to me.”

Ahreum started laughing. “Yeah. You should definitely do something about it. She must be crazy.”

-----

 

(Saturday)

Not seeing him yesterday made me so excited about this whole thing. I just couldn't wait. But for my own selfish reasons, I decided I won't show it in front of him. I don't want to experience the same thing as with Brian. I know that it may look stupid and I know I'm a coward, but right now it looks like the best option.

So when I saw him standing next to my bus stop, I tried to maintain my poker face. I think I have failed. I'm smiling. He is smiling. !


-----

 

“There are more people than I expected.” I said, when we finally got into the cafe. It was actually pretty big. The right side looked like a normal coffee shop with a few tables and a bar, meanwhile the right side was just like a small concert hall. And it was full of people! Some of them were stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter