smurfs

10 reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I turned around and saw… him. Smiling like before. But, it's okay. I can handle it. I will just act normal.
“I am not even surprised anymore.”

“Well, I guess I must have made a terrible impression, if you are running away every time you see me.” he laughed a bit.


“I am not running away. The first time, in the bus, I just got off on my bus stop. And now I wanted to eat my ice cream.”


“Sounds convincing. But I am not some kind of creep. Don't get the wrong idea. I just looked at you in the bus a told myself 'I think we would be good friends.' That's all.”


“Really?” now we both started laughing. “But I don't need a friend.”


“Then… Do you want a boyfriend? If yes, I think we could work it out and do something about it.”


“No… I am completely satisfied with my life right now. And… stop being so friendly. We know each other for like 5 minutes.”


“Should I call you Miss then?”


“No. You can give me a favor and continue with whatever you did before. I want to eat my ice cream in peace and alone. Thank you.”


“I have nothing to say against it. If we want to respect each other, the least I can do for you is to let you eat ice cream in peace.” He said and left.

I don't really get, what is going on right now. I don't want to enjoy his attention. Men always think that they will get what they want with words. It's nice to hear compliments, but I know what it's nicer. Staying independent and not getting affected by something, that can have shorter expiration date than cranberry yoghurt.

“I wanted to buy that smurf-blue ice cream, but ahjussi didn't know, what I was talking about. Do you remember it or was my childhood a lie?” he suddenly popped up from my right with big cup of chocolate ice cream.


“What are you doing here? Again? I said I wanted to eat in peace and alone.”


“I didn't hear the second part. So do you remember it?”


“Unbelievable.” I sighted.


“Do you?”


“Yes I remember it. They don't sell it anymore.”


“Why? Why would they not sell something that amazing? It tasted like you were smurfs.”


“In that case, I think that's the reason.”


“Have you ever smurf?” he asked like we were at general meeting and this was a point of everything.


“No.”


“Then you don't know what I am talking about.”


“You are trying to shift our conversation to this crazy direction just because you know, that I don't like this… This! Talking with some stranger who is obviously trying to flirt with me since the first time we met.”


“What? I am not flirting with you!” he was almost as red as his checked shirt. “I wouldn't talk about smurfs while flirting. I don't want to irritate Papa Smurf!”


“Do you understand it now? How can I take you seriously if you talk about Papa Smurf?” He was silent… For a while.

“Look. I know that you are probably a nice guy and everything. But I don't look for a friend, boyfriend or anything similar. I just don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter