Prologue

10 reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's here. Again. People would think that if you experience something all the time, you will get used to it. No. I still can't get used to it. I am starting to think, that I lived my whole life as a third wheel.


My mom got remarried. And how should I say it? She and her new husband Sihyun are not afraid to show their affection in front of her one and only daughter – me, Yerim. Maybe if he was my real father, I wouldn't distance myself from them so much. But he isn't.


And my best friend. Don't even get me started. Ahreum is kinda… friendlier with boys. And then they naturally become her boyfriends. Like they are waiting in a line and when one is out, another one come in the way automatically. I think, you could already make 2 soccer teams out of them and let them play with each other. But it's true that this one already stayed for a while. Even I started to like Seokjin.


That's why I don't understand why I am feeling so uncomfortable right now. Why did they let me sit in between them in the first place? Now they are looking at each other more than at the screen and I am not enjoying this. At all!!


“One of you, change a seat with me! I am not staying here.” they are laughing. Okay.


“Just sit Yerim. Me and Seokjin can't sit next to each other.” Ahreum giggled and looked to the ground.


“Why?”


“I wouldn't be able to stop kissing her.” said Seokjin and this was like the final nail in the coffin. Movie , popcorn is gone, they are annoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter