It's All Mindgames

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to ctmgonzaga. I always look forward to your comments after every chapter. Thanks for the continuous support! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the van: 

Taeyeon was fuming. How dare he touch her like that?! If Sunny wasn't holding her hand, she would have lost it and called the whole mission off. He's touching Fany. MY fany!! How dare he that son of a . 

"You know, this is why Sooyoung said you can't do this mission." Sunny told her. 

"What are you talking about Lee SoonKyu" Taeyeon fired back, her frustration at a peak. 

"Hey now let's not go around calling full names here. This is why Sooyoung took over. Look at you , you're losing control. If you were in that room you would have blew it right there, and then we are all screwed" 

Knowing she was right but still unhappy about the situation, Taeyeon simply kept quiet, refusing to admit it. Yet, she knew that she had to calm down or else she wouldn't be able to analyse the situation carefully and that will put them all in danger. Forcing herself to take deep breaths, she heaved a great sigh of relief when she say sooyoung save Tiffany from Kim's clutches. 

"He wants to buy her?! She's not an item to be bought!!!! " She burst again, throwing her bottled water against the wall. 

"Hey! Don't wreck my place!! "

Fuming again, Taeyeon stood up and wore her bulletproof vest. Checking her guns for bullets, she places them in the side holders and went back to sit. 

When sunny looked at her judgementally, she simply replied 

"Wae? I'm being prepared to go in and shoot that son of a . You don't think the government will mind do you?" 

"Aaah! Unnie! We can't just kill him! We need him to find the source of K84B!" Seohyun quickly replied, shocked. 

"I was just thinking" Taeyeon shrugged. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Try it" 

In the van, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone knew it was a trap, and Sooyoung was stuck with no way out. She can't say no to it ,but yet she can't do drugs either. Sooyoung was .... stuck. 

"I don't mix business with pleasure" 

She said no. Sooyoung said no. The game was over. Taeyeon knew it couldn't end well. Sooyoung's rejection would not look good in Kim's books and his paranoid . If he pushes on and once again asks Soo to try it, the game is really over. When Sooyoung said that, Taeyeon noticed movement in the two bodyguards sitting behind Kim. It wasn't subtle but noticeable from their camera angle. Both of their hands were inching towards their back, most likely to grab a gun.

"" Sunny said 

Throwing her headphones down, Taeyeon quickly stood up, grabbing her gun. 

"! Pull them out! Hyoyeon go go go!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany saw it first. Kim's men moved when Sooyoung replied. Guns. They were not prepared for this. She had to do something quick before they face gunpoint. Tiffany knew they had to try to get back some semblance of power . 

"This is why she has me" Tiffany covered for Sooyoung. Smiling her signature eyemile to Kim. He likes her and she could use this to her advantage. 

"My boss doesn't get her hands dirty. She has people like us to do these for her" Tiffany said sultrily as she walked over to where Kim was sitting. Slowly, she let her hand run over his chest as she "seduced" him and used her uality to get power back. Smiling, she took the note of cash on his hand and kneeled down in front of him, facing the table with the white powder on it. Looking back over her shoulder , she winked at Kim. 

She knew her plot worked. When she looked back and winked, she also saw that the two bodyguards have their hands back at their sides. They're out of the danger zone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is she doing!" Taeyeon halted immediately in her steps when she heard Tiffany's reply. 

"Hyoyeon pull back! Stay where you are!" She shouted in her Comm. What is Tiffany planning? 

They continued watching and saw that Tiffany and managed to avert another crisis. At what costs though, , they couldn't imagine. 

"Is she serious?" Seohyun asked, shocked at what Tiffany was planning to do. This was dangerous!! It's too extreme! We should pull them out before things get worse. This is too dangerous! Seohyun thought.

"That STUPID girl!" Taeyeon mumbled, unable to openly say anything because she herself couldn't see any way out of the situation. It was a smart save, but a one at a extremely high cost. That stupid reckless girl

With bated breaths, they all watched as Tiffany kneeled there, as she rolled up the note and snorted whole load of drugs. Seohyun couldn't hold back the gasp when she saw what Tiffany did. Meanwhile, Taeyeon's was stuck in a permanent frown. She didn't like this one bit but it was a mission and they Had to do what needed to be done. This was the pains of their job. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter