Office Pranks Pt 2

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Glad that you guys liked the previous chapter (: Also, someonebody upvoted my story. Thank you so much for the upvote!!

The next morning at Headquarters: 

Tiffany thought that things will get better , but no. It didn't. She was typing away on her computer when suddenly, she heard a scream. Running towards the source of the scream with the rest, she stopped in the pantry only to find Sooyoung sitting on the ground staring at the fridge in shock. 

"What! What happened?!" Tiffany said, her gun drawn out while pointing it at the fridge. Something big must have happened to have Sooyoung in shock like that. 

The rest of the team , following Tiffany's lead too had their guns drawn behind her while Yoona goes to help Sooyoung up from the floor. 

"The fridge..... the fridge!! It's locked!!!!!" Sooyoung cried, her hands flailing everywhere in despair. 

Looking closer at the fridge, it was indeed locked by giant chains and a lock. 

"What ...the... ?" Yuri said, half in shock and half in amusement as the team sighed, putting back their weapons. 

"My food!!!!! ALL MY FOOD!!! IT'S ALL LOCKED UP IN THERE! NOOOOOO how am i gonna survive?!" Sooyoung cried out loud. "Who did this????"

From behind, they heard an ahjumma laughter and turned around only to see Taeyeon with her hands over her stomach, bent over on the floor laughing out loud. "Your reaction!" she laughed with tears rolling down her cheek. "HAHAHA it's priceless omo" 

"YOU! You did this!!!" Sooyoung shouted at Taeyeon

"I am NOT getting involved in this" Hyoyeon said with her hands raised up in surrender as she walked backwards, away from the mess that they have created themselves.

"Me too" Sunny said, follwing Hyoyeon out of the pantry. 

"Ahhh! Jinja!" Yoona looked at them in annoyance, also walking out while Seohyun simply sighed and shaked her head at their immaturity, following Yoona out of the pantry.

"Oh... my stomach hurts from all the laughing" Taeyeon told Sooyoung, wiping her tears away. 

"Gimme the key to the fridge" Sooyoung said murderously. No one stands between her and her food, not even her captain. 

"Tell me where my pen is  and i'll tell you where the key is"

"Urghh! Fine! Come with me!" Sooyoung dragged Taeyeon by her arm , only to be stopped by Yuri. 

"NO WAY! I still have no idea where my bike is!" Yuri shouted, pushing Sooyoung's hand off Taeyeon. 

"URGHH FINE. Fany! Come help me get Yuri's bike!" Sooyoung said, stomping to Tiffany in order to get her key. 

"Nuh uh, sorry Soo. I'm not the one that stole the bike" Tiffany smirked to Sooyoung, enjoying her helplessness. 

Yuri and Taeyeon then watched sileently as Tiffany gave her eyesmile to Sooyoung, immune to her death glare. 

Suddenly, Sooyoung dragged Yuri by her sleeve and for one moment, Yuri thought Sooyoung was gonna hit her, but she pulled her out of the room. "Come with me" Sooyoung said, leaving no rooom for debate. 

The following morning at Headquarters: 

Taeyeon and Tiffany had woke up late and rushed to the office. Their alarm had failed to ring and no one woke them up. Tiffany guessed that Sooyoung must have still been angry with the both of them and hence did not wake them up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter