Office Pranks

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So , we finished the first story arc! So let's introduce some fluff and funny moments in the team! I actually got this idea from an old fic i read somewhere else but im changing it a little so credits don't all belong to me. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter(:

At Headquarters:

It was a relatively calm and peaceful day at the office, there was no major case on hand and the team was busy with completeting their paperwork under Sooyoung's watchful gaze. And then it all started, with the resident prankster Kwon Yuri..... and a pen.

'Gahh! Stupid pen!" Yuri sighed, forcefully knocking her pen on the table. Seeing it run out of ink, she threw it in the wastebasket next to her.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I need a pen!”

“I only have one and im using it!” Hyoyeon told her.

“How the hell do you only have ONE pen on your desk?!” baffled by the lack of pens they have.

“Yah! Look who’s talking!  You’re the one borrowing a pen from me after your ONE pen ran out of ink!”

“Tsk. It’s cause we are always out on the job . We don’t belong on the desk like that” Yuri groans , flopping back on her chair. Looking , she sees that Taeyeon is not in her office, probably going for one of her toilet breaks again, that hyperactive kid leader. And so, she goes into Taeyeon’s office to borrow her pen. Yes, that ONE pen they each have on their desk. They seriously needed to start using their funds to buy actual stationary and not spend it on food for their shikshins.

The thing is, Yuri didn’t start it on purpose. She had taken Taeyeon’s pen and forgot to return it.

“Hey, anybody seen my pen?” Taeyeon said as she walked to Tiffany and Sooyoung’s desk area.

“Er no. Weren’t you using it?” Tiffany asked.

“Yea , but now I can’t find it” Taeyeon replied, frowning as she walked to ask the others.

 

“Hey , where’s Tae? She needs to sign some of these from the IT department” Sunny came over, holding a bunch of documents.

“Oh, she’s on a mission” Tiffany told Sunny as Yuri , Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun came back from their lunch breaks.

“What mission? Why am I not involved!” Hyoyeon pouted

“Oh she’s on a personal mission, searching for her pen” Tiffany laughs, watching Taeyeon sulking all over the office.

‘Oh? This? I borrowed it just now and forgot to return it” Yuri suddenly remembers, taking the pen out of her pocket and showing the others.

“Yes. That. She’s looking for that” Sooyoung grins.

“Ahhhh, I see……” Yuri says as she locks eyes with Sooyoung , their minds already thinking of something up to no good. The rest of the team then watches as Yuri walks to Taeyeon’s office and carefully balances the pen on top of a picture frame hanging against the wall behind Taeyeon’s desk.

Walking back, Sooyoung grabs Sunny’s documents. “Here, take this to her” she tells Yuri, the two of them unable to stop grinning as Yuri catches on to what Sooyoung is trying to do.

As Yuri walks to find Taeyeon, the rest of the team follows behind, excitedly waiting to watch the good show about to unfold.

“Taeyeon-ah, I need you to sign these documents!” Yuri told Taeyeon as she stopped infront of her.

“Put it on my desk” Taeyeon replied impatiently, getting frustrated with her failed attempts of finding her pen.

“What are you looking for Tae?” Yoona asked, blinking her eyes innocently at Taeyeon as if she had no idea at all.

“My pen! I can’t find it!” Taeyeon says, almost stomping her feet as she crosses her arms. Opposite her, Tiffany couldn’t help but find the sight cute, Taeyeon was acting like a child and she loved every second of it.

“Oh your pen? I borrowed it just now and forgot to return it sorry. I already put it back in your office” Yuri told her.

“Really?” Taeyeon’s face visibly brightened, as she went back to her office to get her pen.

Outside, the rest of the team finally could not hold in their laughter as they burst out laughing, watching Taeyeon struggle with finding her pen in the office. She had almost turned every thing on her desk upside down and was now even crawling on the floor to find her pen.

Stomping out, Taeyeon asked Yuri “Where is it! I can’t find it!”

“I-I-It’s there! I placed it in there just now” Yuri tried saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter