Dangerous waters

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the slow update! So as promised, the mission continues! Long chapter ahead! Hope you guys liked it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you've been trying to get my attention. Consider yourself successful, you have gotten my attention" 

What the what the what the . He knows, does he? what does he know?? Sooyoung was fighting to keep calm , as she tried to get the power relations back. Crossing her legs , she leaned back on the armchair next to him, confident and powerful. Body language 101. 

"I'm not sure what you mean" 

"You want my drugs" 

and her heart dropped. he knows. Her fight and flight response was preparing herself to get ready to fight and leave the place. Tiffany, who was standing behind Sooyoung's chair too tensed up, her hand slowly inching to the gun she hid in her dress. 

"Drugs? What kind of drugs?" Sooyoung fired back. Not changing her position or showing any form of weakness in her body language. She couldn't afford to do so and allow Kim the upper hand. Right now they're in his territory and at a disadvantage. 

"I've heard about your "situation". Let's stop pretending here" he smirked 

Tiffany's hand got closer to her gun, as her eyes scanned the number of targets as well as the escape route to take. What.... does he know? 

"Oh? What situation?" Sooyoung feigned pretend ,trying to get ahold of the situation 

"Your father is dying isn't he? You need to show the other stakeholders and the elders that you are capable to take over. And to do that , you need my drugs" he said all confident and cocky. Smart and careful is one thing but overconfidence and underestimating his opponent is his fatal flaw.

Internally heaving a sigh of relief, Sooyoung was glad that the narcotics bureau did their job well in covering their tracks and coming up with a solid backstory.

 However, Tiffany knew that this still changed the game and they all knew it. No longer are they equal partners , but they had to act and appear as if he had the upper hand. Even though they knew he was urgent and desperate to sell the drugs and make a profit , they were not suppose to know that. And showing that they know he's desperate will ring major bells and alert Kim immediately. Right now, they are the ones desperate for the drugs. Desperate to bring it back to Japan and sell them in order to usurp position. The game has changed and they had to adapt accordingly. Both of them have to now be extremely careful as things are no longer going as planned. Kim had disrupted and changed the game and she only hoped that Sooyoung would be able to react accordingly. Her position behind Sooyoung, as the "y toy" does not allow her much space to do anything, yet she can see that Kim has his eyes on her. Less out of suspicion and more out of sleaze. She attracts him and she knew it and that could be played in her advantage. It's all mind games in the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I've got it. I've got it." Sunny informed Taeyeon as the screen slowly came back to life. For the past 10 minutes, Taeyeon had been breathing down Sunny's back, literally and figuratively. 

"Hyoyeon and the others are standing outside.... why?" Taeyeon observed 

"Which means they Tiffany and Yoongie are alone in that room there"

"Gimme footage of that room" 

"OK.... wait a moment...... there! We got them!"

As they finally got footage of Soofany, Taeyeon noticed the difference in atmosphere. 

"Something's changed. Something's not right"

"Wae?"

"Something must have happened just now. What are they talking about?"

"I'm still trying to bypass the blockers. Soon Tae soon.  Hyoyeons team Comm is now open"

"Ok thanks Sunny , get me fany's Comm soon. I wanna hear what they're talking about"  Taeyeon told her. She then got Hyoyeons attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter