Soshi bond-The Meaning of Family

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at home- 7pm: 

Seohyun regretted it , she regretted it deeply . She knew she overreacted, how could she scream at her unnies? The ones that nurtured her, that cared for her, that stood by her and protected her. A sorry isn't even enough to mend the damage that she had done. For the past few hours where she had recklessly stomped out of the office, she had been locked up in her room back at home crying her eyes out. With Red swollen and puffy eyes , she was at a loss on how to deal with what just happened . Should she go back to headquarters and say sorry? Call them? Text them? 

Aiiish! They must be so angry and disappointed at me!!

Tossing and turning with her pillow smashed over her face, she didn't know what to do at all. 

Just then , a strong aroma of food permeated the air. Removing the pillow that she was screaming her frustrations into, she heard the sounds of plates and cutlery outside in the living room. Confused, she stood up and opened the door, looking through the crack to see what was happening outside . To her dismay, half the team was there with food cooked as they set up the table. 

Then, Hyoyeon spotted her and said " come out, dinners ready"

Dinner?! After what happened they're making dinner?! Oh no oh no is this my last meal with them oh no oh no mom I need you 

"Yah, stop stoning there like a zombie we made your favorite sweet potato let's eat. I'm hungry!" Yoona said clutching her stomach

My favorite sweet potato?! Nooo it's really my last meal . They're kicking me out after.

" Sigh , to think we got rid of  1 tall shiok shin and forgot about the other" hyoyeon bickered.  

"I like this shikshin" yuri said and in response , Hyoyeon shuddered as if she was extremely disgusted while yoona laughed out loud . 

But this normalcy did nothing to dispel the fears of the maknae. Dragging her feet , she sat down at the table with them , not knowing what to do. 

"Sunny, Tae, fany and sooyoung are preparing for the case so we'll start without them. Let's eat!!" Yoona shouted happily as she dug into her food. 

Throughout the meal, it was as if everything was normal, the 3 of them bickered and fought over food and had fights with their chopsticks. Meanwhile , seohyun was fighting an internal battle with herself , thinking of the different ways she should apologize . She couldn't help but wonder if they will kick her out after this last meal . Within moments, all the food w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter