Special Appearance : EXO

SNSD Hawaii 5-0 Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all the comments! I appreciate the support (: Here's the next chapter 

Park Se Jun's house:

"I've got you now you little brat!" The old man shouted as he rests on his knees, panting like he ran miles. Which... he probably did.. 

"Hey now , what's going on" Taeyeon stepped up to control the situation. This whole thing is getting out of control, what a mess!

"Who are you! That brat there has been stealing things from my shop! I've finally caught him this time!!" The old man shouted as he approached the young boy, grabbing his by his arm and dragging him out. "Im gonna report you to the police!" 

"There's no need for that sir. We are the police" Tiffany stopped the old man with a hand on his shoulder as she shows him her badge on her belt. 
"What's going on here? What did he steal?"

"He has been stealing snacks and medicine from my shop!  There are always things missing andd i finally caught him today. Police you say? Good, arrest that boy , i need to recoup my losses."

"Sir, the boy i still young. Why don't we settle this more.... privately?" Tiffany smiled one of her many eye smiles to the man, attemptint to placate him. 

"What - no arrest this brat! Always causing trouble"

"How about this" Tiffany said as she took out her wallet, taking out about $100 in cash to the old man. "I'll give you all of this, if you just let the boy go and never speak of this again" Tiffany said as she placed all the cash in the man's hand. 

"...... Fine. But if he comes again, i will make no such promises"

"He won't" Tiffany replied as the old man stomped away. 

"Now, now that that's settled, shall we get back to the task on hand?" Tiffany turned back to taeyeon still smiling that eyesmile of her. But more specifically, the don't question me and just do as i say or else eye-smile of hers. Yes she has specific eye smiles for different looks as well. 

So Taeyeon turned back to the young boy, trying to get a hold of the entire situation. 

"What's your name? 

"Park... J-Jae Hee.....Are you really the police?"

"Yes, yes we are."

In the end, everything was a mess. The boy was a wreck and the grandmother's health was slowly failing. After finally calming the boy, they had to bring the grnadmother to the hospital, promising and reassuring the boy again and again that they would handle the hospital bills. After that, both Tiffany and Taeyeon personally went to Child Services to ensure that the boy is properly taken care of, with Taeyeon using her authority to bypass procedures and have Jae Hee safely taken care of asap. 

Through Jae Hee, they found out that Park Se Jun has once come home all beaten up. But other than that, they have no leads to continue from. Park Jae Hee remains oblivious to the happenings of his brother. 

Upon seeing the poor conditions of htat the Park family has been exposed to, as well as the lack of a lead to follow, Taeyeon has been in a bad mood the whole way back to headquarters. 

"Any updates? " Taeyeon asked right as she entered. 

"The forensic report is out. Seohyun and H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter