Chapter 2

The Class...

It was late at night when a group of dashing cars came following a certain person on the bike. The guy wears white pants, black tank top and a helmet. The guys in cars follows the guy everywhere.

 

''There's the guy!!'' One of them said as they saw the guy making its way to the busy streets. Their over the limit but the police can't do anything about it. The guy in the ducati swiftly makes his way out with the people. It's been an hour since they followed the guy. 

 

"don't let her get away!!!'' the guy said as they yelled at the people to move.It was a crossing and a lot of cars are coming in. Just when they're a few meters away from the guy, a truck was driving across them. The guy in the bike smirked as she lowered the bike, making her body almost on the ground making her passed the truck under it. The men who follows her are shocked on what they saw. Most of them bumped their cars to the truck. The guy in the bike passed the truck without making any fuss.  The men came down from the car and look at the person they've been following. They saw her. Her helmet gone revealing her long and beautiful hair. ''Yah!! stop there!! Gareth!!'' they yelled. The guy named 'Gareth' just smirked at them and leaves them. "AISH!!!'' the men yelled in frustration.

 

 

==============================

 

Gareth parked her motorbike outside their mansion. She came in and a cute guy greeted her. "Welcome  back Margarette'' he greeted her. She laid her self on the couch and sigh.

 

''Yah, Donghae-ah, How many times should I tell you not to call me with that name'' she said as she put her arms over her eyes.

 

Donghae smiled ''why? because it's sounds so girly?'' he teased.

 

She sat up ''Aish, you know the answer so stop calling me that arasso?''

 

''Neh..'' he replied with grin ''by the way, It's your 2nd day in Korea but a lot of gangsters knew you already''

 

''I know. At least they can give me the fun that I've always wanted''.

 

''Arasso, and I enrolled you in Seoul Academy''

 

''aish,  whatever. Like I have a choice'' she said as she went to her room.

 

Donghae rubbed his temples ''gosh, She's really giving me a hard time'' but then he smiled '' Hopefully she'll be a normal girl this time''....