Chapter 1

The Class...

9 AM . Seoul Academy...

 

The students came in with their cars. Most of them have their own drivers while some of them drives on their own. Section 3-1. The class are busy with their own things. Girls chatting, boys placing their bets etc. etc....

 

Jung Yunho, the class president is busy checking the papers from the previews test. At the back, you can see Kim Junsu playing with the other students. Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, the transferred student from the States, Park Yoochun is busy making out with some girl in the class. 

 

The professor came inside. As usual, the students don't mind her as she talks.. ''ehm, class, we have new students here in class.'' She called the 'new' students in. They stand infront.

 

''Omo! That's ShimChangmin from Class 2-1!!'' One girl said as she points her finger on him. Changmin rolled his eyes.

 

"he's so hot!!'' the other girl said as she look at the new face. 

 

''Class, This is Shim Changmin and this, is Kim Jaejoong'' she said as she placed her hands on their shoulders.

 

One boy raised his hand ''Why is Shim Changmin here? Isn't he younger than us?''

 

Changmin smirked ''Bet I'm smarter than you are''. he said. The students gasped with his behavior.

 

''Which school did you came from?'' One girl asked Jaejoong

 

"None of your business'' Jaejoong coldly said. 

 

''Um, ah.. you guys can sit at the back. If you need to ask something, You can ask Yunho. He's the president in this class'' the teacher said. Changmin and Jaejoong sat at the back. Changmin sat near the window while Jaejoong sat next to Yoochun who's still busy making out. Jaejoong smirked at him and mumbled ''low- class''. Changmin took out his Harry Potter book and started to read it. Yunho's taking down notes while Junsu's busy doodling his notebook with cute drawings.

 

The teacher sighs as she looks at her class.. 'What a weird class I have' she thought as she started the roll call ...

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

there, another story..  Thank you!!! ^^