Chapter 9

The Class...

Later that day, they decided that they'll meet in the school tomorrow at 8 am then they got home to fix their things. Gareth just got home and Donghae welcomed him with a warm hug.

 

''Hey baby girl''

 

Gareth rolled her eyes ''Hae..''

 

''yeah?'' he asked

 

''nothing'' she just passed him

 

''Oh, you know what I'm happy that I'll meet your friends tomorrow. You guys sure do get along'' he said as he put his arm on her shoulders.

 

'' First, they're not my friends, second, we don't get along, In  fact we don't like each others guts then third..'' She took off his arms ''will you stop doing this things? This is annoying''.

 

Donghae pouts ''Aigoo, my baby girl's all grown up'' he said as he pinched her cheeks.

 

''And you're still a baby'' she said as she pinched his cheeks back.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

The Next day.. Yunho's inside his car same with Changmin who's reading his book. Junsu's happily waiting at Gareth and Jaejoong, leaning on his car. A minute passed and Gareth came in her motorbike.

 

Gareth didn't stop. She just give her signals. Knowing what her signals means, the boys followed her. Gareth lead the way to their house. 15 minutes passed and they reached their house. The gates were open and they parked their cars inside. Their eyes widened with the sight as they went down their cars.

 

''OMO!! It's a mansion!!!!'' Junsu squeals. ''so BIG!!!!!''

 

''Yeah!! You're rich!!'' Yoochun added.

 

Gareth sighs as they walk their way. They are surprised to see Luxury cars in their garage.

 

''Wow, Ferrari!!'' Jae said astonished ''wow, how did you get these cars?''

 

''I earned it'' Gareth said with out looking at them.

 

''Is this all yours?'' Yunho asked this time.

 

''Yeah. But, my brother uses my car sometimes co'z I prefer my bike'' she said as they stepped inside.

 

''Wait, you have a brother?'' Changmin raised his brows.

 

Gareth laugh ''and you'll be surprised when you find out who he is''..

 

They stepped inside the 'House' when a familiar guy greeted him. ''Oh, how's my dear students?'' he asked.

 

Their eyes widened in surprise ''Mr. Lee?!?!?!'' 

 

''Hello boys'' he said as he put his arms around Gareth's waist.

 

Junsu's eyes widens ''what are you doing here Mr. Lee?'' he said as he point his finger to him ''are you guys in a relationship?''

 

Danghae laugh while Gareth rolled her eyes. ''aigoo, we're not'' Donghae said.

 

''Ah, I got it'' Changmin said that makes everyone looks at him.

 

Yunho's eyes wdened ''No Way?!''

 

Junsu's getting more confused ''huh?. what?''

 

Gareth sighs ''You see, Our dear principal Mr. Lee Donghae is my brother'' she said.

 

''but, how come you don't have the same surname?'' Yoochun asked as he suspiciously look at them.

 

''Hae, explain'' she said as she smiled sarcastically at Yoochun.

 

''Well, We're not blood related. Her dad, married my mom. I still use my biological father's surname so, that's it.'' he explained.

 

"so that's the reason why your close and you talk with each other when we're in school'' Jaejoong said with a smirk.

 

Gareth smirks back ''well, now that you know about this, shall we start with our project?''

 

''sure. the sooner we work with this the better'' Yunho said with a thin smile.

 

Donghae streched his arms ''Well then, good luck with you guys..'' he smiled ''and since you're in our house, Just call me Donghae hyung if you want. I'm just years older than you guys'' he said as he leave them.

 

''SO COOL!!!'' junsu said ''Why didn't you tell us you're brothers?"

 

Gareth shrugged ''You didn't even asked me?'' 

 

Yoochun smile ''then Mr. Lee will be my brother in law'' he said as he look at her.

 

''You wish''  Gareth said as she left them in the living room.

 

Changmin, Jaejoong and Yunho sighs ''This is going to be a long day''