Chapter 10

The Class...

 

"I'll show your room.'' Gareth said as they went upstairs. The boys followed her. ''Well, you can have your own room. We Have 10 rooms here. 3 of those rooms are used for our maids but since we dont have any we used it as a guest room.'' she said.

 

''Having my own room sounds great'' Jaejoong said as he smirked at them..

 

Just then Donghae came and walk next to them. ''I'll give you some advice my dearest students''. Donghae said with a smile. 

 

''It better be good'' Gareth mumbles.

 

''It is..'' he said smiling ''you want to finish this fast right?'' They all nodded. ''Then I suggest you  guys sleep in one room''.

 

''Bwoh?!'' the yelled

 

Donghae chuckled ''well you'll know each other faster''.

 

Changmin sighs ''Donghae hyung's right but the question is will they agree with it?''

 

''I'm fine with it'' Yoochun said as he winked at Gareth.

 

Gareth just rolled her eyes ''If that can make us finish this project earlier''.

 

"Jaejoong?'' Donghae asked

 

''Like I have a choice'' he answered

 

''WOW!! we're going to have a pajama party tonight!!'' Junsu clapped his hands.

 

''Whatever'' JAejoong and Gareth mumbled

 

''But, Wouldn't it be embarrassing? You'll see me sleeping'' Junsu said as he covered his eyes.

 

''What's the point of doing this if we'll be embarrassed to show who we really are?'' Gareth said. ''Fishy, we'll use the biggest room'' She said as she started to walk ''follow me''..

 

The boys followed her even Donghae. Once she opened the room the boys are stunned how cool the room is. Everything's  in black and white and the bed can accommodate 5 people. 

 

''Are we going to sleep on the same bed?'' Yunho asked.

 

''Depends on you'' Dongahe said with a grin.

 

''Why are you doing this fishy'' Gareth asked. Donghae just smile back. ''we'll sleep horizontally so that we can sleep on the bed. Bet, you don't want to sleep on the floor'' she said coldly.

 

The boys just sighs and started to fix their things. ''Well then, I'll leave you guys for a while'' Donghae said with a smile.

 

As soon as he stepped out the room he sighs ''Why do I feel that somethings going to happen soon?''...

 

 

It's night and they decided to sleep.

 

''So, how will we sleep?'' Yunho asked.

 

''we'll lay on the bed of course'' Jaejoong said pointing the bed. Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

With out saying anything, Gareth Laid on the bed near the edge. She grab her pillow and blanket. ''Sleep wherever you want. As for now, don't talk too much.'' then she covered her head with the blanket. Yoochun smiled as he laid next to Gareth ''Yah, PArk Yoochun, Don't try to mess with me while I'm sleeping. I'm worst when sleeping.''

 

''How did you know it's me?'' Yoochun said seductively. The boys rolled their eyes then laid on the bed. 

 

''I know how sneaky you are'' Gareth chuckled. 

 

''Aww, you already know me that well'' he said.

 

''Will you shut that up already!!'' Gareth, Changmin, Yunho and Junsu yelled at the same time making Junsu look at them.

 

''Wow, This is so cool'' Junsu giggled as he cover his head with his pillow trying to control himself..

 

''Hope this night ends'' Gareth sighs...

 

 

 

 

* Bed Arrangement: Gareth , Yoochun, Changmin, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong *