Chapter 3

The Class...

Another day, Students came in school with their cars. A lot of girls and boys are looking at them. Jaejoong went out of his car with out looking at them. Changmin came next as the driver opens the door for him. Junsu came down from his car and waves at his driver as he bids goodbye. Yunho went out of his car and orders his driver to leave the school and Yoochun winking at the girls as he jumps out from his top down. They saw each other. They gave each other their deathly glares . The students notice them and started to gather around them waiting for the next thing to happen. But then, a guy in the motorbike came in. The student's look at him. the boys looks at the motorbike hungrily while the girls waits for the guy to show his face. Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Jaejoong did the same. 

 

The guy didn't notice the people around her. She parked her bike at the side. She took off the helmet. The students gasped as they saw her face. A real beauty. Her hair so long that it almost reached her waist. Fair complexion. She's like a mixture of Spanish and Korean decent. She looks around to notice that everyones looking at her. She shrugged as she went inside the campus leaving the students amused.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Time for class and as usual. The teacher came in and is about to introduce a new student. ''Class, she came from San Franciso. be nice to her okay''. Gareth went in and the students are shocked to see her. Boys looks at her intensely. 

 

''Well, Im Han Gareth'' she simply said.

 

"Um, you can sit beside Mr. Park Yoochun.'' the teacher said. Everyone looks at her as she walks.

 

Yoochun smirked as he raised his hand. She sat next to him. "hi, beautiful'' he said.

 

Gareth looks at him and smiled. Her smiled turned into a smirk as she gave him a thumbs down. 

 

Changmin and Jaejoong smirked at what she did to Yoochun.

 

''Aww, Feisty eh'' Yoochun said with a grin ''Just my type''.

 

''Try to push your luck then kiddo'' she smirked as she put her feet above her desk and rested her hands against the back of her head. Junsu looks at her curiously while Yunho just shook his head. ''Let's hope that this wont bore me to death''...

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________