Chapter 6

The Class...

They sat in the together. Facing each other. It's so quiet and no one dares to speak. 5 Minutes passed when Yunho cleared his throat. He put his hands together. ''so, why don't we introduce our selves first'' he said.

 

''Oh!! me!!'' Junsu said as he raised his hands like a 5 year old. "I'm Kim Junsu. I just turned 19. I have a twin brother and I love playing soccer!'' he said with glee. They nod their heads.

 

''Next?'' Yunho said as he looks at Garreth.

 

''Well, I'm han Gareth''. she said.

 

''Mind telling us your age?''Yoochun said as he wiggled his brows.

 

''Aish, I'm 17. I grew up in different places.'' she added.

 

''Wow! your so young!!'' Junsu beamed.

 

Garreth rolled her eyes. ''well, lets just say that the educational system from the places I've been is kinda different here''. she explained.

 

Yoochun smiled. "I'm Park Yoochun. 19. I came from America and I love girls. I also love going to bars and flirt''.

 

''We can see that'' Changmin, Jaejoong and Garreth said at the same time.

 

Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun looks at them. Jaejoong cleared his throat ''ehm, well, I'm Kim Jaejoong. 19. I always wanted to be alone. I like fights''. he said coldly.

 

''I'm Shim Changmin. I skip a grade. That's why I'm here. I'm 18. I'd rather read books than flirt'' he said as he look at Yoochun with a grin. Yoochun glared at him.

 

"well then, I'm Jung Yunho. 19 years old. I'm the president of this class. I love studying but I also like to go to bars just to relax.'' Yunho said.

 

''wow, you guys are so cool!!'' junsu said. They all look at him. ''wait, how are we going to do this project?''

 

''Just like what our professor said. We need to live together or be together. We will eat together. Go home together. Spend more time together'' Yunho explains.

 

"Aish, that's too boring'' Gareth sighs. 

 

"I agree with you'' Jaejoong said. "Can we just start this thing next week?''

 

''That's a negative'' Changmin said this time. ''We need to start as early as tomorrow. This project will run for 3 months but, if we can study each others 'life' then we can finish this as early as possible and we can go back to our own little worlds. I don't want to be stuck with you.''

 

Gareth chuckled ''same here.'' she stretched her hands. ''lets start this thing tomorrow.''

 

"Fine with me'' Junsu said with a smile.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong nodded their heads while Yoochun flashed his smile

 

''guess we will be together more often'' he said seductively

 

Gareth smiled at him but then gives him a 'dirty finger'.

 

Jaejoong chuckled  ''I like your attitude'' he said.

 

"Thank you'' she replied back. Yunho shook his head. While Changmin sighs.

 

Soon the bell rings and they got out together. Junsu happily made his way out and went to his car he waved at them then leaves first.

 

''what a kid'' Jaejoong smirked.

 

Then Yoochun went to his car. He winked at them then leaves the school.

 

''A low-class playboy'' Changmin mumbled then he went to his car. His driver opens the door for him. He soon leaves.

 

''what a nerd'' Yunho mumbled.

 

''and you're not?'' Gareth asked him. Yunho looks shocked. His car came and soon he stepped in and the car moves out.

 

Jaejoong smirked. "You know, I can see my self in you''

 

" really. that's so not cool'' she laugh as she went to her motor bike.

 

''How can you drive that? you're not even 18?'' he asked

 

She smirked at him ''why are you interested?''

 

He shrugged the smirked. "You're so like me'' he laugh as he went to his car and move out of the school.

 

Gareth put on her helmet then drives away ''this is going to be interesting''