Chapter 8

The Class...

Their break ended and all of the students are in the class. Donghae's walking around the campus and Checking each and every class. Soon he reached Section 3-1.

 

"Good afternoon Mr. Lee'' The teacher greeted him. He just smiled back. Donghae stepped inside and look at the students.

 

''So, how's the project?'' he asked.

 

''Great!'' the students chorused.

 

''Good, well you see my dear students, we're going to bring this project to the next level'' 

 

''What do you mean?'' Yunho asked

 

Donghae grinned ''we talked with your Guardians and they agree with our plan..Starting tomorrow, you guys will sleep and live in  a day with one of your group mates house'' he explained

 

''WHAT?!?!'' Gareth, Jaejoong and Changmin yelled.

 

''Well, is there any problem with that Ms.Han, Mr.Kim and Mr. Shim?'' He asked.

 

Gareth sheepishly smile ''no. not at all, SIR''.

 

Donghae nodded and he took out 6 small bags. ''we'll I need you guys to pick one from these'' he said as he showed them the bags.He tossed the bag to Yoochun as He gave other groups one bag. ''So, go get one.'' he ordered.

 

Students started to take one piece of paper from the bag. One they're done Donghae ordered them to look at it. "so, who among the students here got the paper with the star drawn into it?''

 

The students look at they're papers .Students started talking.

 

''Raise your hands''

 

 

''I didn't get it'' Junsu sighs.

 

''Whatever'' Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

''I didn't get it'' Yunho said.

 

''Me neither'' Changmin added.

 

''I didnt get it too so...'' Yoochun said as he look at Gareth.

 

Gareth forcefully raised his hand. Dnghae smiled as he saw her hand. "so, we have Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae, Ms. Park Dara, Mr. Lee Sungmin, Ms. Im Yoona and Ms. Han Gareth.'' he put his hands together ''you know what that means?''

 

"We're in a dip '' Gareth mumbled

 

''I heard that Ms. Han '' Donghae said with a smirk. Gareth just smiled forcefully at him. ''you'll stay in the house of the person who got the star''

 

The boys look at Gareth and Gareth just sighs. " geeze, this is annoying'' she said.

 

''that would be so cool!!!!'' Junsu squealed '' I can see your house!!''

 

''What's with the face dolphin? It's like a day'' JAejoong said as he looks at Junsu.

 

''He ate too much sugar today'' Yoochun commented.

 

''I think so'' Changmin said with a smirk

 

''Aigoo, this is soooo going to be a long day'' Gareth said as she rub her forehead. Donghae went to them and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

''so, you guys are going to Ms. Han's place huh''

 

they nodded their heads. "Sir, will they also sleep in my house?'' Jaejoong asked

 

''Yeah. You'll get your chance. They will all sleep at your house and same with them.'' he smiled.

 

''How can we get to their house?'' Changmin asked

 

Donghae shrugged ''depends on you.... Well then Good Luck, Guess I'll see you tomorrow'' he said then he moves out of the room.

 

''Huh? Tomorrow? Did I hear him right?'' Yoochun asked..

 

''Maybe we'll see him tomorrow here in school'' Yunho said as he looks at Donghae.

 

Gareth sighs 'I'm so gonna kill you Hae!' she thought as she glared at him...