Chapter 4

The Class...

It's time for Lunch. Almost everyones in the cafeteria. Everyone's doing their own things.. Gareth's sitting alone when a group of girls went to her. "oh, what a loser we have here'' the girl said. 

 

Gareth smirked'' bullies huh?, they do have bullies here, just like in the states.''

 

''Oh, and you'll get more'' the other girl said as she poured her drink to Gareth's jacket. 

 

The students gasped while the others look at them including, Jae, Yoochun, Junsu, Min and Yunho.

 

''Oopps. mY bad!'' The girl said as they laugh. 

 

Gareth stood up and took of her jacket. Revealing her long and smooth arms. She's wearing a tank top. Her collarbones showing, making her assets shown in front of the students. ''Tsk, is that all you can do?'' she said. She stand infront of the girl who poured the drinks on her. She pulled her making her face just a few centimeters away from each other. Everyones surprised with her actions. Then she laugh as she pulled her face away. ''you thought I'll kiss you?''

 

"y--you!! Witch!! How dare you!!'' she said as she started to cry.

 

"what?'' Gareth asked as she put her arms at the back of her head. ''Scared now? Thought you'll bully me?''

 

''You're a freak!!'' the other girl yelled at her

 

''And, You're pathetic'' she smiled at them. She throws her Jacket to the trash bin  as as she went out of the cafeteria.

 

''Wow, That's so cool!'' Junsu said as he clapped his hands.

 

'Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

Jaejoong smirked as he saw himself at her.

 

''Feisty'' Changmin said as he continues to read his book.

 

"That's so my type!'' Yoochun said as he look at her.