Chapter 11

The Class...

Mroning strikes and Gareth woke up earlier than the boys. She sat and stretched her arms. She turns her head and a smirked was now plastered on her face.. ''Nice view'' she said. She took her Phone and took pictures of them.. ''Ah.. what a great day it is'' then she stand up and went out of the room.

 

A few more minutes when Jaejoong woke up. He rubs his eyes ''right, we're in her house'' he said. he sat up. He's surprised on what he saw. Yoochun and Changmin hugging each other while Junsu's head resting on Yunho's chest. ''How sweet'' he said with a smirk.

 

Just then Yunho woke up ''What  are you looking at?'' he asked Jaejoong whose looking at him with a grin on his face. He's about to stand up when he noticed something on his chest. ''huh?'' he looked down and saw Junsu ''Yah, Junsu!!!'' he yelled. Junsu then woke up. He sat up and rub his eyes ''what's wrong? It's still early'' he said.

 

Just then Yoochun woke up but his eyes still close ''What's the noise about'' he said as he hug Changmin tighter.

 

''AHHHHHH!!!!!'' Changmin yelled as he saw Yoochun hugging him.

 

''AHHHHHHH!!!!'' Yoochun then yelled. ''Why are you hugging me?!'' he asked.

 

''What?! It's you who's hugging me!!'' Changmin yelled back.

 

They look at each other with blank faces.. ''Oh, dear''

 

"So How's your sleep?'' Gareth asked who is now leaning on the door. ''You guys are so sweet'' she chuckled. The boys just staring at her. ''Anyways, breakfast is served'' See said as she went down.

 

 

''Wow'' Junsu gaped. 

 

''She's beatiful'' Changmin said.

 

''And y'' Yoochun said his lips.

 

The boys are stunned with her beauty. She wears a white tank top and shorts revealing her beautiful body.

 

'Guess this project isn't a bad idea' they thought as they picture her look in their head.