Good Cook and Eating Monster

The Class...

They gather around the kitchen and stares at each other..  No one dares to talk and move..

 

 

JUNSU's POV

It's morning already and were all here gathered in the kitchen doing nothing.. I really am hungry but, I dont know how to cook.. -_- ... they're scary...

 

"hey, can you guys cook?'' yunho hyung asked as he put his arms around his waist.

 

"I cant cook" Yoochun hyung said as he look at Gareth with a grin on his face. Gareth slap his head.

 

"If you think I can cook then you're wrong.. pabo.." Gareth mumbled.

 

"I can't cook either'' I said as I pout cutely.

 

''So, we'll all die here due to starvation?'' Changmin asked.

 

I heard a sigh next to me.. Oh, It's Jaejoong hyung...

 

"fine, I'll cook you breakfast'' Jaejoong hyung said as he grab the utensils. Wow, I didnt know he can actaually cook..

 

Soon breakfast was served and we started eating.. 

 

''Omo!~! It's soooooo good!!!'' I said as I pat Jaejoong hyung's shoulder.. I think I saw him blush.. Oh, whatever.. 

 

"Yeah, it's good. Delicious like you babe'' Yoochun said as he winks at Gareth.

 

''Oh, yeah but this food's better than you my dear" She smirks.

 

''Why didn't you told us you can cook?'' Yunho hyung aske Jaejoong hyung. Jaejoong hyung shrugged "you guys didnt asked me"

 

 

Aigoo, tension building up ... again -_- ..... When I look beside me I saw Changmin eating a lot, when I say a Lot I mean a lot!!

 

"Omo, Changmin-ah, you sure do love to eat!! O-O !!" I said. Everyone looks at him.

 

"whatever.. I need to eat so that I can easily understand my studies" He sad as he placed another spoonful of food.  

 

"How, come you're growing lenghtwise (taller) not crosswise (fatter)? " Yoochun asked amazed with Changmin's height and eating.

 

"Molla, and why do you ever care, just mind your own food. or if you guys dont want to eat the, can I have it?'' Changmin asked. Wow. we're all stunned with this.. Cool!!!

 

At the end of our breakfast, Changmin finished all the foods while Jae was praised with his amazing cooking skills.. 

 

 

Wow, Now I can write something to our project!!

 

> one is that, Kim Jaejoong, the coldest guy ever is a great cook!!!!!!!! ( he really is~~ ^^)

 

> and two is that, Shim Changmin the school's nerd is a FOOD ~ slash~ EATING MONSTER (But I found him cute though!!! ~~)

 

haha.. I like this guys.. I better do something to help them with the dish  ^_^

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Guy's sorry for not updating my story for weeks (or months) It's just I'm busy.. but thanks for reading !!!

 

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! ^^