Chapter 5

The Class...

The class resume. Yunho's concentrating on the lesson. Junsu's taking pictures with his phone, Changmin eating chips while reading. Jaejoong's playing with his phone. Yoochun's busy flirting with Gareth and Gareth ignoring Yoochun. The teacher's busy talking infront when she announced something that makes every student looks at her.

 

''Class, we will have a group project. Just for each and everyone of you to know different peoples attitudes and why people thinks that way'' the teacher said.

 

Yunho raised his hands ''so, we're going to study of group mates attitudes?'' he asked.

 

The teacher nods. ''each individual has their own characteristics. We want each and everyone of you to understand things''

 

''Oh! that's cool!!'' Junsu said. "but, how will you group us? Are we the one to choose or you'll be the one to make the grouping?''

 

''We already have groupings. we already studied each and everyone of you and  we got these as results'' she said.

 

The students nods. The teacher started calling each group until the last group was called ''and for the last group, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Han Margarette.''

 

The students look confused when the teacher said the new name.

 

''Who's Han Margarette?'' Yoochun asked with a sly smile

 

The teacher looks at Gareth. Gareth sighs ''It's me you big dope''. The students gasped. 

 

''WHAT? YOU'RE NAME'S MARGARETTE?'' Yoochun yelled

 

She covered her ears ''aish, what the big fuss?''

 

The teacher sighs ''Class, you'll do this for 3 months? There will be time that you need to sleep together, to live together and work together. Team work is needed''.

 

"whatever'' Jaejoong said as he rolled his eyes.

 

''geez, why do I have to be with them'' Changmin said with a sigh.

 

Yunho just listened to the teacher while Yoochun calls Gareth.

 

''Margarette.... Margarette...Margarette... Mar-''

 

''YAH! will you stop that before I kill you!!!'' she yelled as she stood up in front of Yoochun. The students look at them. Yoochun's scared at her. 

 

"he--hey, man.. chill.. Just fooling around'' he said with a weak laugh.

 

She pulled Yoochun by his collar ''Call me that and I'll make sure you won't live that long'' She let go of his collar and went back to her seat.

 

"ah, class, I'll leave you for a while.. Go to your groups and talk about your project'' the teacher said as she leave them. The students went to their own respective rooms while Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun and Gareth just stared at each other.  30 minutes passed and still no signs of moving. The students are surprised when the Principal of the school came inside their classroom.

 

''Oh, good afternoon sir'' Yunho greeted.

 

The principal smiled at him but then frown. ''I heard that there's a war in here'' he said. Gareth rolled her eyes. "Mr. Jung, looks like you're not with your group'' he said as he looks at the 6 remaining students.

 

''Ah, well...'' Yunho can't think of an answer.

 

''We're not close.'' Jaejoong replied coldly

 

''I can see that. and that's the reason why we're doing this'' he said as he looks at them.

 

'' I know you guys dont wanna fail, right? especially you Mr. Shim and Mr. Jung''

 

They nod at him. Then the principal smiled ''then go with you're group.'' 

 

The 6 of them gathered in the middle of the room. Gareth stand in front of  the guy with a smirked ''aigoo, I can't believe you're doing this'' she whispered. The principal smiled.

 

''Well, let's just say That I want you to have friends here in Korea'' he answered back.

 

''Yeah, fine. Whatever Donghae''

 

'' I'll see you at home'' he said then left.

 

She sat next to Junsu and Jaejoong 'Aish, what the hell is he planning' she thought........

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

There... ^^ Thanks!! ^^