Epilogue: 86400

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Geez, calm down Park Chanyeol." hollered Luhan, he watched Chanyeol walked back and forth in front of the TV screen.

"Park Chanyeol, it is not the end of the world. Is it? Plus what's with you stealing me and then going to Luhan's house." Sehun grabbed Chanyeol by the shoulders and started shaking him.

"It's definitely the end of the world." howled Chanyeol.

Luhan and Sehun both groaned at the same time, thinking of ways to help the sick child.

"Chill dude."

"Look stupid, you've been dating Baekhyun for a month, and both of you guys haven't even made progress, you guys only had one date, and it failed because you messed it up dropping an ice- cream on your shirt and at the end of the date... You guys didn’t even have your first kiss to each other," stated Luhan to Chanyeol, he watched Chanyeol stand up and started walking back and forth again. "Dude, seriously you're blocking my show."

Sehun placed a hand on Luhan's thigh indicating to him that they should help Chanyeol. Sehun saw Luhan heaved a sad sigh and stood up. He stood in front of Chanyeol and punched him on the stomach. He pointed upstairs indicating that they should all go up. "MY ROOM. NOW!" roared Luhan.

The two frightened giants quickly behaved in front of the short male who was walking around in a circle.

“Lu… I’m getting dizzy.” Chanyeol broke the silence, and Luhan groaned.

“This is how I think. If you want our help, then if I were I would shut up.” smiled Luhan and then resume his actions again.

“Geez, can’t we just let them on a date.” Sehun burst. “Lotte World would be a good idea. Right? You know the famous scene from Stairway to Heaven.”

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, seeing that Baekhyun liked that drama.” Luhan walked up to Sehun to hi-five him and also punched him in the stomach for suddenly taking the spotlight. He learned to Sehun and whispered. “Thanks for stealing the spotlight. We’ll talk about your consequences later.” Luhan grumbled.

"Sure," smirked Sehun. Chanyeol witnessed the whole and realised that there is something that he doesn't know, he asked them a question that shocked Luhan.

"Are you guys dating?" Chanyeol arched one eyebrow, he noticed Luhan flinched and tightly tug Sehun's hem. "Yes? No?"

"You know what, Sehun and I have to do a meeting session. Just the two of us." Luhan pulled Sehun, Chanyeol was left alone.

Something is going on with these two people.

But then thinking about our date Baekhyun and I can ride on the Camelot Carousel.

Chanyeol looked around Luhan’s desk and noticed a picture where it’s just Sehun and Luhan.

"I am not even in the pic." pouted Chanyeol and another purikura sticker fell underneath the picture. "So it is true." Chanyeol smiled and slowly place the pictures on the desk back to where it belongs, silently smiling like a clown in the horror movie.
---

Luhan playfully slapped Sehun's chest and called names at him.

"Stupid!"

"Why am I the one who's stupid? You started it."

"You made it obvious."

Sehun grabbed Luhan's both wrist and pulled him in for a hug.

"I love you."

"Stupid," whispered Luhan, and cutely cuddled like a dog.

Sehun just laughed and hug Luhan tightly.

---

Luhan called Baekhyun early in the morning.

"Luhan it's 6:00 am. What's the matter?" Luhan can hear a yawning sound at the end of the sentence, he felt really sorry for waking up the inferior male.

"Hey Baek, are you free today? The group wants to go to Lotte World."

"It's Monday, don't we have school today?"

Luhan mentally slapped his face, how can this guy forget that the school gave us one day to rest. "Baek it's a day off. School said so. If you want proof, I can call Junmyeon for you."

"No need to call anyone and the answer to your question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter