Part 2: 10080

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm, Baekhyun are you OK with me holding my hands?" He asked Baekhyun.

"Hmm." hummed Baekhyun, he tightened his grip. "Let's go and celebrate."

Chanyeol who was so happy that if someone was to mark Chanyeol's feelings on a scale of 1 to 10, it might be over than a million or more.

They walked at the hallways, hands intertwined tightly. They arrived at the music room, it was decorated and welcomed by a congratulation banner.

"Did you do this?" asked the smaller male. He let go of Chanyeol's hand and roamed around the room, with a broad smile on his face. Chanyeol was even impressed at the two troublemakers decorations, who know they can actually decorate a room filled with all of the things that Baekhyun likes or even the highlights of his life. 

These boys did their homework right.

"How come everything is about me?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was about to say something, but Baekhyun noticed something that's hanging at the end of the helium balloon, an envelope that says 'read me', behind Chanyeol's back.

"What is this? Alice in the Wonderland?" joked Baekhyun. He walked up to the envelope and opened it gently. Inside the envelope, there was a scrunched up paper. Chanyeol's eyes widened his eyes noticing the familiar paper, as he was about to sweep the letter off Baekhyun, but he dodged it. Baekhyun took a deep breath and read it out loud.

As he finished reciting the letter in front of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter