1440

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, you are a coward and an idiot." declared Luhan into Chanyeol's ears. He grabbed the packet of chips and gobbled it down to his stomach.

Chanyeol glared at Sehun.

"Don't look at me."

Chanyeol heaved a sighed and held his hands up high as a sign of defeat. "Fine, you're right Luhan. I am a coward and an idiot," admitted Chanyeol, he heard a scoff from Luhan.

"You got that right." retaliated Luhan. He looked at Sehun who just sat there quietly. "You know Sehun," he pointed at him and waved it like his finger was a magic wand. "Tell your best friend, that he is a jerk."

"You're a jerk!" Sehun followed Luhan's order and Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Whose side are you on?" asked Chanyeol.

"Of course he's on my side," claimed Luhan.

"Ugh. You guys aren't helping at all," whined Chanyeol. He stood up and flopped onto his bed. Someone just please help me. Chanyeol begged inside his head.

"Ok, let me get this straight, you're a coward and an idiot, we all know that." Luhan continued to get to his point. "You want our help," said Luhan.

"YES! I need help!" Chanyeol jumped to Luhan's spot. "Will you help me?"

Luhan looked at his other friend Sehun and nodded at him.

"Fine, we'll help," said Luhan and Sehun at the same time.

***

The two troublemakers, which is Luhan and Sehun, sneakily sneaked into Baekhyun's locker and slipped in a red-letter that's folded into an aeroplane shape.

"Tell me why he did he choose an aeroplane shape, instead of a heart shape," asked Luhan, while Sehun is busy slipping the letter carefully, not wrinkling it.

"Just be a good look-out, and I'll tell you." snapped Sehun. He successfully slipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter