7200

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Junmyeon stared intensely into Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's eyes. "So what song are you guys going to perform?"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other, and both nodded their heads together at the same time. 

"We're going to sing 'Fly' by Jessica Jung," answered Baekhyun, proudly. He smiled at the President, and everyone in the room looked at him. The treasurer, the vice president, and other officers from the class looked at him like he was some sort of alien.

"Your point?" asked the vice president, Yixing.

"Well..." Baekhyun started, he looked at Chanyeol, signalling him that he needs another brain to help him out. 

"We want to inspire people and tell them that it's okay to fly and soar." ended Chanyeol. Everyone in the room looked at him and reverted their eyes back to Baekhyun who just sat there clapping. 

"You go Channie," whispered Baekhyun.

*Beat Beat*

Chanyeol's heart beat rapidly about to burst out of his rib cage. "Thanks" he mouthed to Baekhyun.

And then went to say another long paragraph to why they should play the song, thus resulting for the members to agree to him

"Well then, good luck. two more days to go and it's school fair." Yixing looked at two and nodded his head. Yixing reverted his eyes back to Junmyeon. "Pres. we need to go further more about the financial status." 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol excused themselves out of the room. 

"Wow, there are lots of soph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter